Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

How many days it take to get Hard copy once online status changed to certified? My case was showing certified online on 7/10 but still don't have hard copy.

Case - D-05217-xxxxx
Certified online - 7/10
Still waiting for hard copy.

How many days it take to get Hard copy once online status changed to certified? My case was showing certified online on 7/10 but still don't have hard copy.

Case - D-05217-xxxxx
Certified online - 7/10
Still waiting for hard copy.

Last week of june approvals are receiving their paperwork now...

Guys,

Please help. I have labor pending in BEC since Nov/2002. We converted it to PERM in Aug/2006. It's still pending. PERM processing center says they are waiting on BEC for original ETA-750 (or what ever that labor application). When I contacted BEC, they said my application is in 'Recruitment Report Queue'.

Can someone please help me to resolve this deadlock? What shall I do? Appreciate you help.

Is certified copy necessary for I 140 or can we just use the print out of the BEC webpage and original LC Application and file I 140.

My case got approved on 11 Jul at PBEC, but the attorney hasnt received the LC Approval

Is certified copy necessary for I 140 or can we just use the print out of the BEC webpage and original LC Application and file I 140.

My case got approved on 11 Jul at PBEC, but the attorney hasnt received the LC Approval

I did ask the same question a month ago and someone mentioned that they had their 140 rejected as it did not have the original LC .

I did ask the same question a month ago and someone mentioned that they had their 140 rejected as it did not have the original LC .

I ask same question to attorney and answer is no. They can't apply for I-140 without original hard copy of labor certification. They can prepare all paper work but can;t submit...:mad:

can someone pls. post the contact number of DBEC...please.please.I was just not able to find on the website.Thanks in advance.

I called DBEC and they denied giving info on my case status. The lady there said that at this moment they are giving info. only to the employer/attorney.I don't know what to do now.My attorney is so sluggish.I have lost all hope now.My labor is still stuck at DBEC.:(

Thanks for posting the number though jambapamba.

any certifications after the release of August announcement

Hi all,

Has anyone got certified after the announcement i.e. after 17th July.Please let me know.Mine is still pending I don't know if it will get certified now:(
thanks

Online shows certified today

My online case status shows certified today.

My case details are as follows.

TR EB2 PD May 2003
Never made it anywhere
TR to RIR conversion sent 03/23/07
case status changed from TR In process to TR Data Review to RIR In process to RIR certified within last month.

I thank all the members of this forum esp. the guys who process the data.

For people still waiting, hang on. Good luck to all.

Certifiedddddd!!!

MSP and others,

Thank you so much for the updates, i used to look forward to this every week, finally certified.

PD : Feb 2003 - Received NOF in SEPT 2006- replied in Nov 2006..certified when I checked. Hard copy not yet received.

Goodluck all!!

Certified After 5 Years 4 Months

Hi longtimer01 and cal97,
Finally today my 2002 March Labor got certified. Moving forward to apply concurrent I-140 and I-485. Glad I could able to retain my 2002 Priority Date after 2004 labor withdrawl. It was a hectic labor ride...........
Last week end(20th July) STATUS changed to RIR - IN PROCESS and today CERTIFIED.

All the best
Walker15

Last week we withdrawn my RIR 2004 certified labor and forwarded the withdrawl letter to DOL(BEC) > Today STATUS has been changed to "DATA REVIEW". It was "IN PROCESS" until yesterday.
According to my attorney BEC is working on 2002 March TR(Converted to RIR) case and I will hear something very soon. My attorney was in constant touch with the BEC staff & certifying officer in regard to my case.

Stay tuned I will post when I hear something from BEC dallas.

All the best

Thanks for everyone in this forum. It was very helpful and kept my hopes alive. Especially the weekly status excel spreadsheet. Special thanks to them.

Please note that online status didn't change to RIR. Is that a problem? Any ideas?

Category: EB3-TR
PD: 12/2004
RIR conversion filed: 03/17/2007
Online status changed to RIR In Process : Not yet
NOF Received :04/21/2007
NOF Replied: 04/25/2007
Case Number: D-05210-*****
Online Case Details: TR -- CERTIFED (07/26/2007)
Hard copy received: Not yet..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Walker15,

Very glad to hear that your case has been certified.

I would like to share good news too. My case is certified too, according to online status. I have yet to receive a hard copy. Waiting for that eagerly:)

Thanks a ton to you and to Cal97 who have been such a great help to me all along and sharing your cases and views. I really appreciate that.

Good luck on your next stages :rolleyes:

- longtimer01

Finally today my 2002 March Labor got certified. Moving forward to apply concurrent I-140 and I-485. Glad I could able to retain my 2002 Priority Date after 2004 labor withdrawl. It was a hectic labor ride...........
Last week end(20th July) STATUS changed to RIR - IN PROCESS and today CERTIFIED.

All the best
Walker15

Labor Hard copy recd

Hi Longtimer,
Thanks, Good & happy to hear that your case too has been certified.

Recd letter from Dallas BEC yesterday confirming my labor certification, hope even my attorney would have recd hard copy yesterday or atleast today.

Good luck to you too for the next stages.

Walker15

Hi Walker15,

Very glad to hear that your case has been certified.

I would like to share good news too. My case is certified too, according to online status. I have yet to receive a hard copy. Waiting for that eagerly:)

Thanks a ton to you and to Cal97 who have been such a great help to me all along and sharing your cases and views. I really appreciate that.

Good luck on your next stages :rolleyes:

- longtimer01

Hi All

Priority date is Feb-05. My company had opted for RIR Conversion & lawyer had mailed the relevant documents before the priority date.Department closed my case stating they didn't receive the documents.Lawyer spoke with them & mailed the documents again with the Fedex receipts.Labor department agreed it was a mistake on their side & will reopen the case but still the status shows as closed.

Thanks

write to your congressman

i will recomend you to write a letter to your Congressmen.

Hi All

Priority date is Feb-05. My company had opted for RIR Conversion & lawyer had mailed the relevant documents before the priority date.Department closed my case stating they didn't receive the documents.Lawyer spoke with them & mailed the documents again with the Fedex receipts.Labor department agreed it was a mistake on their side & will reopen the case but still the status shows as closed.

Thanks