Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi Kupondole,

Congrats. What was your status when you last checked, before this online status ' APPROVED'.

Immi_Seeker said:
Hey Kupondole...CONGRATS.....

I was hoping mine will get cleared with you...but unfortunately it shows "IN PROCESS" ... :confused: :(

I think "in process" is better as it means someone is working on it (if you believe DOL), and "data review", which is my status, simply means data entry is complete.

calabor said:
Which is better of two: "In process" or "data review" ??

Mine shows In Process

Mine says In Process too...I do believe it is better than data review. I think it is the step that is between data entry and certification (so we can be in this state for a LONG time... :) )

Mine status from online system is still "No records matched "

what should I do? It still says not match

RIR EB2
AZ
Priority Date: Feb, 22, 2005
Case NUmber: D-05206-XXXXX

:mad:

thank you

How does ETA-750, Part A and B looks like?

Hello All,

Two days back, I receive my certfied letter from DOL, so I requested ETA from the Attorney.

It is the same form on which myself and my HR had signed, before applying for LC. Now I see the certifying officers sign and date on the same form.

Can anybody cofirm how ETA 750 looks like? Like link...

Where in the document does it tell me that mt case is applied in EB2?

Please let me know...

Yup I can confirm that the ETA 750 form looks beautiful after it is signed and dated by the certifying officer ...

the EB1-EB2-EB3 classification happens at the I-140 stage NOT the Labor certification stage.

little_tongya said:
Hello All,

Two days back, I receive my certfied letter from DOL, so I requested ETA from the Attorney.

It is the same form on which myself and my HR had signed, before applying for LC. Now I see the certifying officers sign and date on the same form.

Can anybody cofirm how ETA 750 looks like? Like link...

Where in the document does it tell me that mt case is applied in EB2?

Please let me know...

My states that it is in process., My case detail is as follows.

Eb3 Non RIR World category. No state advertisemtn was completed. In process mean that it is in the que to be looked at. So this may yet be another long wait. I so hope that it gets cleared soon. I ma waiting since Oct 2001.

I have a PERM and I140 apprved under Eb3, with priority date of Feb 2006.

In Process

Mine was Data Review 3 months ago (when requested screen shot for 7th year extension) and now it is "IN PROCESS"

How to get ETA Number

We are trying look our in the link but we don't have ETA # can anyone tell me where to get my case ETA Number

Thanks
Potlavs

It is the number on the 45 day letter you should have recieved from DBEC.
If you havnt got this letter yet .... you cant use the site to get the status

potlavs said:
We are trying look our in the link but we don't have ETA # can anyone tell me where to get my case ETA Number

Thanks
Potlavs

little_tongya said:
Hello lacrossegc,

Do you mean that ETA 750 does not look like, out H1B approval (Statuc of Liberty in background on a thick sheet)?

Following is the link to blank ETA 750.

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/pdf/eta750a.pdf#search="ETA 750"

Can you confirm that this is what we expect after waiting for so many years? :confused:

true....labor is ETA-750 form endorsed on the back..thats it .. i heard PERM
is different
H1B format is USCIS's, labor is DOL

Immi_Seeker said:
Hey Kupondole...CONGRATS.....

I was hoping mine will get cleared with you...but unfortunately it shows "IN PROCESS" ... :confused: :(

Immi_Seeker, Thanx. I hope the database is right. I am not counting on it until I receive the letter. Hopefully, you will get yours soon too.

HuhGC, The last time I checked it was Data Review. However, when I called the 202 number, I was told that it was in queue since May 16th, which means that the status must have changed to "In Process" on that day.

Hope everyone gets their LC soon.

Kupondole

What is a point of LC be approved???

For EB-3 applicants, there is still no hope for when I-485 will be current!! :(
Does anyone have any insight???

OnlineStatus

Just checked the status, shows as "IN PROCESS",
glad that at least we can check more frequently now ..

-------------------------------------------------------------
Case Number : D- 05109-XXXXX
PD: MAY, 2004
EB3/RIR/IL
45 day letter received: MAY, 2005
Responded : MAY, 2005
Labor Approval from Dallas BEC : ???
-------------------------------------------------------------