Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

case number starts with T

My ETA case number starts with T

What does that mean? Everyone else here starts with D.

Thanks
Pankaj Garg

The site is still in testing status.

The web site says my case was closed, but it was in 'Data Review', and later was told it was in process queue, that was month ago. The data was really old, monthes old.
smuppala said:
My case was approved on Aug 22nd, but the status shows "Data Review". I guess the data is atleast few weeks old

site shut down.

The site is shut down like before. Dont know why launch it in the first place if had to close down later. it shud either be there or not there.Its really frustrating.

Urgent : Eb2/eb3 ?

Hello,

I have finished MS and one year of experience before joining my current employer. They filed my AEC (Labor certification) application Jan 2005. Yesterday when I talked to lawyers I came to know that they filed my AEC in RIR EB3 instead of RIR EB2. I'm in trouble :mad: Is there any way to convert my current RIR EB3 application to RIR EB2 ? Someone told me that EB category get decided during I-140 phase. Do I still have chance ? My LC is not approved yet.

Appreciate your help.

PD Question

Guys sorry for posting a question that might have been answered many times on this forum BUT I did go thru prev threads and am not convinced yet!!

My labor with my current employer is pending at DBEC and I'm planning to join my client who will doing PERM for me.

I understand that one can retain PD only when 140 gets approved BUT is it possible for me to claim the PD after joining the new company.I'm quite sure that my old company(owned by a relative of mine) will continue my GC process until 140 gets approved.

Labor approved

Today i heard from my employer that my labor approved. They received letter yesterday and i dont know the exact approval date. It took 1 and 1/2 yr to get my labor. :D

Goodluck to every one whoz still waiting.

Labor Approved

I have just received an E-Mail from my lawer saying that my Labor just got approved. Thank you all for your help and the posts as I followed them closely and picked up a lot of useful information.

Here is my info:

LC: RIR EB2
PD: March 22, 2005
BEC 45-DL Received: May 17 2006
BEC 45-DL Replied: May 21 2006
Case #: D-05211_*****
Case Status: Approved Sept 2006 :D

Good luck to all!!!!!

Help please! Anyone has reopened case?

My employed called 202 # last week and found out that my LC was closed. We request for reopening immediately. Does anybody know how long it takes to reopen the case? Once the case is reopened, will the BEC send another 45-day letter or the case will be processed without the 45-d letter? Thank you very much!

PD 12/2004
EB2
Case#: D-05195-25XXX

yankee11 said:
I have just received an E-Mail from my lawer saying that my Labor just got approved. Thank you all for your help and the posts as I followed them closely and picked up a lot of useful information.

Here is my info:

LC: RIR EB2
PD: March 22, 2005
BEC 45-DL Received: May 17 2006
BEC 45-DL Replied: May 21 2006
Case #: D-05211_*****
Case Status: Approved Sept 2006 :D

Good luck to all!!!!!

Where did you file from ?

LC approved

Hello Guis,

I got call from my attorney and letter from DBEC as well saying that my LC is approved. This is more than what I expectet.

My details are below
PD: March 25th, 2005 RIR EB2
State: CA
45 days received and replied on: July 7th, 2006
LC approved: Aug 30th, 2006
Backlog center: Dallas

I have question regarding 140. Recently, I have been told that 140 can be processed under premium. Is this true for EB2 as well?

Good luck to other guis and gals. My hearty wishes are always with you and hopefully all will come out of this slavery one day.

Now, I feeling small beams of light from other end of tunnel.

Thanks,

If the job description in the Labor Appln. mentions that the requirement is MS or BS+5 yrs experience, then you can file EB2 during 140 provided you also satisfy the Salary level for EB2.

h1b_transfter said:
Hello,

I have finished MS and one year of experience before joining my current employer. They filed my AEC (Labor certification) application Jan 2005. Yesterday when I talked to lawyers I came to know that they filed my AEC in RIR EB3 instead of RIR EB2. I'm in trouble :mad: Is there any way to convert my current RIR EB3 application to RIR EB2 ? Someone told me that EB category get decided during I-140 phase. Do I still have chance ? My LC is not approved yet.

Appreciate your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
LC approval!!!

hi guys,
finally, i got my LC approval notice!!!
CA/RIR/EB2
PD:8/04
45 days letter: 6/06
LC approval: 8/31/2006
preparing for I140
take care and all the best!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Approval

Finally after waiting for 3 years 4 months I got the good news. My labor was approved on 07/07/06 but my lawyer was lest bother to inform me until I called her to know the status. Here are my details

PD : 05/02/2003
State: TX
Category: EB2
Type: RIR
Case No: D-05133-xxxxx

Please update the tracker with my information.

Special thanks to JustWatching and MDwatch for keeping the tracker. Hope we have something like this for 140 and 485

Good luck to every one

- Amit

Amit_K_Bhatia@h said:
Finally after waiting for 3 years 4 months I got the good news. My labor was approved on 07/07/06 but my lawyer was lest bother to inform me until I called her to know the status. Here are my details

PD : 05/02/2003
State: TX
Category: EB2
Type: RIR
Case No: D-05133-xxxxx

Please update the tracker with my information.

Special thanks to JustWatching and MDwatch for keeping the tracker. Hope we have something like this for 140 and 485

Good luck to every one

- Amit

Congratulations!!! That was a long wait. Its always encouraging to see older cases approval.

little_tongya said:
Hello Guis,

I got call from my attorney and letter from DBEC as well saying that my LC is approved. This is more than what I expectet.

My details are below
PD: March 25th, 2005 RIR EB2
State: CA
45 days received and replied on: July 7th, 2006
LC approved: Aug 30th, 2006
Backlog center: Dallas

I have question regarding 140. Recently, I have been told that 140 can be processed under premium. Is this true for EB2 as well?

Good luck to other guis and gals. My hearty wishes are always with you and hopefully all will come out of this slavery one day.

Now, I feeling small beams of light from other end of tunnel.

Thanks,

Currently the premium process is only for EB3. It will available fot EB1 and EB2 soon.

OH/PD2003/EB2/RIR - Still waiting at the crossroad..mmmm..

Case closed twice and reopened / No progress....

Please help!

AnbuFl said:

Case closed twice and reopened / No progress....

My DBEC case (PD - apr 2004; filed in california) also seems to have run into some very unexpected probs. DBEC claims to have lost all records of the case!. My attorney offered to send over the copies of the LC including the receipt we got from EDD, but DBEC refused saying they need an "official" receipt from the EDD directly. EDD is either slow or unresponsive. They dont particularly care abt cases that were sent off to DBEC. How to approach / solve this problem?.

How difficult/easy it is to reconstruct the case, if EDD were to give a copy of the receipt?..

thanks much!.

Unique Answer from DFLC Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

My lawyer got this answer in the e-mail

"The Final Determination letter was mailed 9/5/2006 as data review has been completed on the above subject case by the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst"

Does it mean that my case is done?.
How long does it take to receive the letter?
What further review needs to be done?

Thanks

LC Approved

Got an email from my attorney today that my LC is approved :) . Below are my details:

EB2 RIR IL
PD: 08-Feb-2005
45 Received & Replied : 23-Jun-2006
LC Approved: 08-Sep-2006