Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

GCPD0102 said:
The original approved LC goes only to the attorney. The beneficiery may receive an intimation that the LC is certified.

GCPD, any updates on you case, did BEC ask for advertisements??

Case Status

Hi,
My IOWA case moved to DBEC on April 2005,
To check the case status, i sent mail to email id :status@DAL.DFLC.US
with Subject "Case status request"
with Email Body
===========
Company name : "Your Company"
First Name:"Yr First Name"
Last Name:"Yr Last Name"

After 24 hours i got following reply

Did any one got like this?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
Dear Requestor,

You have reached the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Dallas Backlog Elimination Center files are being transferred to a new automated system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID number and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, if acceptable, we will update your information as requested:

• Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
• Change of attorney (or attorney address changes)

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.

For frequently asked questions, please visit the following Internet website:

http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding transfer times, please visit the following Internet website:

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding the PERM System, please visit the Internet website below or use the e-mail address provided:

www.plc.doleta.gov

PERM.DFLC@dol.gov

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to:

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Your patience is appreciated.

DFLC Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dallas not certifying any Regional TR Cases

I really doubt, if any one is working on any TR Regional cases at Dallas.

At the least, they can approve all the TR Regional cases immediately as most of them were received at region(s).(As actually, at state(s) "real" recruitment effort was completed long back).

Else, they will need more of 100's of millions of dollars , a new contractor and few more years as time is running out.

Philli is far ahead when it comes to Regional TR cases.
Approval tracker for Philli has certified cases for Regional TR cases for apr 03 aslo.

Dallas is way way behind, when it comes to TR Regional cases and may take "Years" to approve any TR Regional cases.

WhatALabor said:
Actually nobody really knows where the TR queue is right now. The latest TR approval in this forum was in Aug 20 and the PD was December 2000 so now they would be most probably working on Jan-Apr 2001 PDs, I am just speculating. Unfortunately we do not have anyone with those Month PDs in the tracker file and they had a large volume of filing during Apr 2001 because of 245(i). I also think once it passes Apr 2001 it will gain speed on TR cases also, because they have to; otherwise the future of BECs will be dark as they have approved funding for only 2 years and it is already reaching one year. Let us keep our fingers crossed

Regards

Endeavour2003 said:
VSaxena, Did you get the Case Status blank or did it not have a Case Status field at all displayed?

My screenshot did not have a Case Status field at all!!!
In my screenshot there is a 'Case Status' field but there is nothing after it.

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
May be the employer (petitioner) filed RIR for more than one employee and when they called the BEC they gave their names instead of employees' (your) name.
Was there a status field at all in your screeshot (one which has blank ststus) or the last line was empty? i got a empty status but there was 'Case Status:' field in my screenshot.

Please do reply!

Certified!

Amigos,

Finally got the good news last night!

Here is my info:

CA/RIR/EB-3/IT/Regional/Dallas BEC

PD: 3/12/2003
Certified on: 8/19/2005

Next Steps:

My country of birth is India. As per my understanding, I can file I-140, but not I-485. How about EAD?

Thanks,

e4c5 said:
Next Steps:

My country of birth is India. As per my understanding, I can file I-140, but not I-485. How about EAD?

Thanks,

Congratulations!! You're past the biggest hurdle.
EAD's are issued only against pending 485's. So, one cannot apply for the EAD without applying for the 485.

Hopefully, EB-3 (India) will move fast within the next six months. Hang in there!

rockdeadme said:
Hello,

2. I am on H1 visa currently. At what stage in this Permanent residency process, will my wife ( H4 visa ) , get her EAD ? Is it after I-120 gets approved ?

Thanks

All dependents (H4 visa holders) are added to the application process
at the time of Adjustment of Status (AOS; also called I-485).

Each dependent has his/her own I-485 application. The justification
for the dependent's I-485 is that the primary visa holder's I-140 has been approved.

It is entirely possible (and acceptable) for an H1 visa holder to not
have any dependents till the I-140 stage. Then, when he/she moves
to the I-485 phase, he/she acquires a dependent (spouse or child) and
the dependent files his/her own I-485.

Hope this helps.

vsaxena said:
Was there a status field at all in your screeshot (one which has blank ststus) or the last line was empty? i got a empty status but there was 'Case Status:' field in my screenshot.

Please do reply!

Same in case of my colleague, his screenshot is showing “Case Status:” but nothing then after.

e4c5 said:
Amigos,

Finally got the good news last night!

Here is my info:

CA/RIR/EB-3/IT/Regional/Dallas BEC

PD: 3/12/2003
Certified on: 8/19/2005

Next Steps:

Thanks,
Felicitation!
Sorry to say that "you cannot file for the EAD". You can file for it only when you file for I-485

Last edited by a moderator:
vsaxena said:

Please do reply!

Attached are the 2 screenshots I got from Philly BEC at the same time. "My_Screenshot" shows "certified" and "My_Screenshot2" shows "blank" status. :mad:

PD feb 2003. RIR ......... status:data review,

Guys,

I see approvals from apr 2003. My case source is : state

any idea as to what is happening to my case ?

LC Approved Finally

Got a call from my attorney that they received the hard copy of my labor approval. She received it on 09/19 which is exactly 1 month from the day it was mentioned as Certified in the screen shot.

Good luck to all of you and thx to all the inputs...really helped a lot.

LC_blues said:
Guys,

I see approvals from apr 2003. My case source is : state

any idea as to what is happening to my case ?
When did you get the last screenshot and from which BEC?

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Attached are the 2 screenshots I got from Philly BEC at the same time. "My_Screenshot" shows "certified" and "My_Screenshot2" shows "blank" status. :mad:

Your first screenshot has a timestamp of 9/26 9:41 am and the other has a timestamp of 9/26 9:42 am. So they sent you two screen shots just a minute apart, one with case status certified and other with blank case status???

help with a letter to a Senator

Guys...

Can anyone help me with a letter you sent into your Senator with our horror-story. I am from NY and I guess I need to send it to Senator Hillary Clinton..

Thx

did not receive hard copy yet.

nisra said:
Got a call from my attorney that they received the hard copy of my labor approval. She received it on 09/19 which is exactly 1 month from the day it was mentioned as Certified in the screen shot.

Good luck to all of you and thx to all the inputs...really helped a lot.

hi nisra,

your post brings in some hope for me. My pd is 01/27/2003 and i still did not get the hard copy yet. I know from screen shot that its certified though. Would you care to share which state your case is from. Mine is EB3/RIR/CA. Please let me know if its RIR/EB3 also. Thanks in advance.