Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Dallas Labor approved

Hi all,

I am a silent spectator of this forum from a long time and today I want to share this good news with you all.

my lawyer received confirmation from Dallas BEC that my LC is approved

CA, RIR, EB3
state filling date: July 2002
Federal: July 2003
Dallas 45 day letter received & replied in Jan 2005
Dallas Labor approved confirmation received : June 2005

sorry I am unable to provide any other useful info as the Lawyer is not authorized to share with me other details (company policy)

Good luck for all of you

One more case details.. Texas.. Dallas filed on 9/10/2002

Hi all,

I used to be a regular to this site some time ago (may be two yrs). I lost interest and gave up assuming my case may not be approved soon.. In fact, it’s been more than two yrs it didn’t move much. But lately started believing that my case might move and get approved…. The reason to loose interest was the company policies and the attorney who filed the case (so pathetic, I wish I never want to deal with them again).

I am as anxious as every one here and just wanna see my LC approval at the earliest. It’s been 2yrs and 9 months. Recently, I got an update on my case that still alive.

Well, here are the details of my case…

State : Texas
Filed on: 9/10/2002
Approved and moved to region Dallas : 2/21/2003

I did not here any update for next 2 yrs.. But, my attorney received 45 day letter and replied.. As I mentioned earlier, attorney was pathetic so do not expect point to point answer any more details than this. However I did a research with some number found in their reply (which I received recently). That number turned out to be a certified mail number of USPS and it was mailed to Dallas “Your item was delivered on January 03, 2005 at 10:53am in DALLAS, TX 75201. The item was signed for by M WILIAMS.”

Seems they mailed response to 45 day letter. By the way, they provided my case number finally…

Case No.: D-04267-0xxxx
Reply to 45 day received in Dallas: 1/03/2005

I sent another email to attorney requesting an update.. but you can imagine as they are…….

Hope this would give some idea to our experts who are following more keenly, Please do not hesitate to throw some light on this case (where would it be or may be approved??????)

I would like to thank evey one for sharing their thoughts, analysis and more important update information.

Cheers…
Gany

State : Texas
Filed on: 9/10/2002
Region Dallas : 2/21/2003
New Case No.: D-04267-0xxxx
Reply to 45 day received in Dallas: 1/03/2005

indian_1974 said:
Hi all,

I am a silent spectator of this forum from a long time and today I want to share this good news with you all.

my lawyer received confirmation from Dallas BEC that my LC is approved

CA, RIR, EB3
state filling date: July 2002
Federal: July 2003
Dallas 45 day letter received & replied in Jan 2005
Dallas Labor approved confirmation received : June 2005

sorry I am unable to provide any other useful info as the Lawyer is not authorized to share with me other details (company policy)

Good luck for all of you

Congratulations Indian_1974..
When you say confirmation, you mean phone, email OR Actual LC by mail ?
Thanks for Sharing..

Everyone Alse,

Looks like Dallas BEC is finally Moving, couple of websites reported it & now we see this three recent approvals

Man1974, PD: June 2002
Indian_1974, PD: July 2002
NeelP, PD: Dec 2001

Along with other approval information ( like few people reported their attorney got some approvals etc)

Lets try to get more information from BEC thru HR / Attorney / other & see.. You never know Our Case may be already approved & waiting for mailing (aspecially for PD of 2001 & 2002).

gp111 said:
Congratulations Indian_1974..
When you say confirmation, you mean phone, email OR Actual LC by mail ?
Thanks for Sharing..

Everyone Alse,

Looks like Dallas BEC is finally Moving, couple of websites reported it & now we see this three recent approvals

Man1974, PD: June 2002
Indian_1974, PD: July 2002
NeelP, PD: Dec 2001

Along with other approval information ( like few people reported their attorney got some approvals etc)

Lets try to get more information from BEC thru HR / Attorney / other & see.. You never know Our Case may be already approved & waiting for mailing (aspecially for PD of 2001 & 2002).

Congratualation to all
The interesting thing to note is most of them answered there CRNL during Janaury 2006 and what we havn't seen approvals for those replied later even though they had Earlier PD's, hope i am wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that looks like the case.. I was speaking to my attorney today & found many cases have confirmed approvals but not received yet.

Good Luck guys.. I feel bad for the 2001 PD folks still waiting. Hope you all will get out of this pain soon.

COs @ DBEC going slow because of Pathetic PBEC

Dallas BPC is working with rocket speed. :) Keep it Up. :) I think, COs at DBEC slowed down sending AEC letter because of pathetic scenario in PBEC. Analysis Q - DBEC @ 09/2002(per Icarus) where as PBEC @ 11/2001(per April02). 10 months difference. :mad: Dallas BEC can't sent ACE with year 2004 where as PBEC working with 2001 cases. So COs at DBEC slowed down the process to reduce the difference in both BECs only couple of months (say 3/4 months). Bad for lucky guys at DBEC(approved letter are sitting at Cos desk). Others are already unlucky because they stuck with PBEC.

this is my 2 cents. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way that we can check the case status.. something like automated phone system or so? In my case, attorney is not really pro-active, so I would like to explore other option.

good luck to all,
Gany

is there anyway..

GCNoway said:
Yeah, that looks like the case.. I was speaking to my attorney today & found many cases have confirmed approvals but not received yet.

Good Luck guys.. I feel bad for the 2001 PD folks still waiting. Hope you all will get out of this pain soon.

We can get a number from you attorney where we (or our attorney) can call to get the status of our cases?

Thanks
ZB

Icarus said:
CO's just passed 3000 certs total this past week. Unfortunately, no way of knowing on my part as to the PD they're on.

Analysts at Dallas BEC started working on cases approximately mid march. Assuming CO's started working on cases at the same time, they need 10 more years to clear all cases at the CO's desk.

--MC

EB2 and EB3

Hi,
I saw some of the forum members discussed about the discremination between EB2 and EB3 category at the Labour level, the following are the details that my attorney gave when i asked the same question:
1)If you intend to apply EB2 at 140 stage, your Labour application should reflect that the position requires BS or equivalent degree with minimum 5 years experience or MS with 6 months minimum experience.
2)The advertisements should say the same
3)The benificiary shall meet the salary requirements.
If your labour does'nt say this expilicitly and if you apply in EB2 ,even though you have enough experience you will face lot of problems at140 stage.

srignram said:
Hi,
I saw some of the forum members discussed about the discremination between EB2 and EB3 category at the Labour level, the following are the details that my attorney gave when i asked the same question:
1)If you intend to apply EB2 at 140 stage, your Labour application should reflect that the position requires BS or equivalent degree with minimum 5 years experience or MS with 6 months minimum experience.
2)The advertisements should say the same
3)The benificiary shall meet the salary requirements.
If your labour does'nt say this expilicitly and if you apply in EB2 ,even though you have enough experience you will face lot of problems at140 stage.
it is true what ur lawyer said except point in 1) an MS without any experience is considered EB-2. not MS+ 6 months experience.

Gurus correct me if i'm wrong.

confusion 140-485

Hey GP111 and Gurus,

I have the following question. Slightly out of context of the tracking process. But an answer to this will relieve me a lot.

My Details:
PD:05/13/2002
RD:04/24/2003
Case #098560xxx

Hopefully my case will be cleared in month or two and if dates won't retrogress I will be able to apply for 140/485.

My question is: My wife recenlty graduated and I would like to apply for her H1. I believe that the newly allocated 20,000 visa for masters from US univs are still available(It may be over soon). A consultant is willing to apply for her H1 but may not be able to place her on a project immediately. This means that she will be on H1 without pay, in the worst case, up until I apply for 140/485. Would this be treated as "out-of-status" for not having paycheck and being on H1 or the 485 will be adjucated on the basis of my file.
Should I have to provide her paychecks as part of the documents if she is on H1 when we file for 485/EAD/AP.

I am planning to do this to offset any delay in acquiring a EAD so that she can start working as soon as she lands on a project.

Thank you very much for any help on this.
Regards,

geekwantsgc said:
Hey GP111 and Gurus,

I have the following question. Slightly out of context of the tracking process. But an answer to this will relieve me a lot.

My Details:
PD:05/13/2002
RD:04/24/2003
Case #098560xxx

Your case should be cleared by end of this month.. Apr 21 is half done so only about 200 more cases to go, with current speed you should get approval soon

Hopefully my case will be cleared in month or two and if dates won't retrogress I will be able to apply for 140/485.

If you are EB-2 then you will be surely able to apply in July.. IF you are EB-3, get all the papers ready so that you can apply in June 30th ( as soon as you get your LC)

My question is: My wife recenlty graduated and I would like to apply for her H1. I believe that the newly allocated 20,000 visa for masters from US univs are still available(It may be over soon). A consultant is willing to apply for her H1 but may not be able to place her on a project immediately. This means that she will be on H1 without pay, in the worst case, up until I apply for 140/485. Would this be treated as "out-of-status" for not having paycheck and being on H1 or the 485 will be adjucated on the basis of my file.
Should I have to provide her paychecks as part of the documents if she is on H1 when we file for 485/EAD/AP.

Both the H1s ( 20K for masters & new quota for 2006) is available now, but if I ware you I would not apply for new H1 now.. cause H1 approval may take couple of months, by that time you will be able to get EAD. If on H1, you might have to submit your Wife's pay stubs ( only if INS asks) to justify your wifes Legal Status.

I am planning to do this to offset any delay in acquiring a EAD so that she can start working as soon as she lands on a project.

Thank you very much for any help on this.
Regards,

Icarus,

A quick question!!! Please respond to this the best you can...

I got a case # from Dallas BPC (D05006-XXXXX), which means that it reached Dallas BPC no later than 6th of Jan 2005. I got this information as a reply to an email that I sent on 15th of Feb 2005...

However, my concern is that my employer or my attorney has still not received the 45-day letter. I am an RIR case with PD of Aug 2004 (from Nebraska). Should I be concerned?... There are lots of cases from Nebraska with PD after Aug 2004, who have already received the 45-day letter way back.

I would really appreciate if you could provide any insights to my case.. Please..

Thanks..
WellWisher

Icarus said:
Yes, all cases transferred to BEC received a 45-day letter once Data Entry is complete
Dear Icarus,

How do you define as data-entry complete? why would a case # of D05006-XXXXX not receive a 45 day letter?.. It is more than 6 months now since the case was first entered on the Dallas BPC system.

I will greatly appreciate your response..

Thanks..

WellWisher

Where is my case.

I was told it went to Dallas (I am in CA).

Response from status@DAL.DFLC.US received in April 2005 told me that the case number is P-04302-3XXXX

Lawers responded to 45-day letter on March 15.

Can anybody tell me where my case really is, and when it got there from this information?

dunduk said:
I was told it went to Dallas (I am in CA).

Response from status@DAL.DFLC.US received in April 2005 told me that the case number is P-04302-3XXXX

Lawers responded to 45-day letter on March 15.

Can anybody tell me where my case really is, and when it got there from this information?

Your physical case file is at Phily
Your case no. states P=Philly otherwise it would have been D=Dallas

Thanks for the quick response

Thanks gp111,
Could you please point me to a list where I can find the the complete list of documents required for 140/485.

Thanks and Best Regards,

geek - go to the I-485 forums for that - am sure there is something out there regd this
geekwantsgc said:
Thanks gp111,
Could you please point me to a list where I can find the the complete list of documents required for 140/485.

Thanks and Best Regards,