Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

My case is finally Certified:

PD: 01/12/2004
TD-EB3
45 days letter received on 06/06
RIR conversion filled on 02/07
Converted to RIR, then status changed to TD again and finally certified at TD!? WTF!?

Now we just have to wait for another 3 years until something is available on EB3...

Dallas BEC EB3 labor certified

My lawfirm informed me today that my EB3 labor with PD May 11 2004 has been certified. Thanks everybody for keeping hopes up!

how many days to reopen the closed case

How much time does it takes nowadays to open a case once it is closed?
Is there anyone in the forum whose case was close in June'07 by DBEC and his/her case was opened or is still closed?

Send a fax and e-mail to DBEC and mention that your case was wrongfully DENIED since you have no NOF. This must be an error. The BEC system sucks as I ahve seen CERTIFIED case become DENIED. If you are right then the status should become In process or Certified few days after your mail.

My Labor application was denied today while I was checking online. My 9th year H1 Extension is due in November. I am totally confused and scared.

But My employer filed me the I-140 and 1-485 with substitution Labor recently. Is this really help me to continue my status in US?

I appreciate anyone suggestion in this case

Gurus pls help

I filed my labor from company “A” in 2003 DEC. My
employer told me that all the labor filed from the New
Hampshire are getting rejected and asked us to file
from New Jersey which was taking 2 years at that time.
So, in year 2004 I shifted to company B and that labor
got denied recently two weeks back.

I called my company A attorney today to check if my
labor is still pending? Today I came to know that,
that labor got approved on October 18, 2004.

Currently I’m on 8 th year H1 extension and valid till
feb 2 2008, due to my recent labor got denied and I’m
in a dangerous situation and I have to leave this
country on feb 2 2008.

My question is
1. Is my approved labor still valid? Can I file for my
I140 and 485?
2. In case my company substituted that labor to
someone else can I still use that labor?
3. Do I need to work for that company A? If I want to
use their labor?

few options for you

1) Tell your lawyer to file for appeal to the denial. once your case is in appeal you can file for your 9th year extenion based on case being in Appeal. Appeal usually takes 6 months to 1 year to resolve.

2) You can also file new application in PERM simulataneously with your previous application in APPEAL.

3) If your approved labor from company A is not used/substituted then you can join company A and use that labor.

If you did not receive any Denial letter then dont get panic untill you get the denial letter since it could be just online glitch and is common. Tell your lawyer/HR to follow up.

I HAVE PAID $250.00 TO A LAWYER TO GET THE ABOVE MENTIONED ADVICE.
PLEASE DO NOT GET PANIC. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU. I HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCE WITH PBEC.

Gurus pls help

Gurus pls help

I called my company A attorney today to check if my
labor is still pending? Today I came to know that,
that labor got approved on October 18, 2004.

Currently I’m on 8 th year H1 extension and valid till
feb 2 2008, due to my recent labor got denied and I’m
in a dangerous situation and I have to leave this
country on feb 2 2008.

My question is
1. Is my approved labor still valid? Can I file for my
I140 and 485?
2. In case my company substituted that labor to
someone else can I still use that labor?
3. Do I need to work for that company A? If I want to
use their labor?

I do received the denial notice for the labor from company B.
Basic reason for the denial is , the labor is filed from the wyoming . The office space is very small . They are asking, how come 80 people can fit into it?

My attorney didn't rebute it for more than 5 items asked for and the samething in NOF is repeated in the denial notice.

Since this is a long weekend i have to wait for another 3 days to find out from the company A whether my labor is used or not.

Attorney of the company A is saying they still have the original certificate of my approved LC. Do you think it was not used?

When they do the labor substitute do they need to submit the original LC for I140?

For company B denial labor they asked to rebut by sept 18, 2007, do you think it will take 6 months to 1 year to get resolve

You can definately get renewal of H1B

I have contacted 2 lawyers and they both mentioned me that it takes 6 months to an year since the entire process is long. My brother works for a lawyer firm and says same thing.

But 99% i think if your labor is with your lawyer then it has not been used.

I do received the denial notice for the labor from company B.
Basic reason for the denial is , the labor is filed from the wyoming . The office space is very small . They are asking, how come 80 people can fit into it?

My attorney didn't rebute it for more than 5 items asked for and the samething in NOF is repeated in the denial notice.

Since this is a long weekend i have to wait for another 3 days to find out from the company A whether my labor is used or not.

Attorney of the company A is saying they still have the original certificate of my approved LC. Do you think it was not used?

When they do the labor substitute do they need to submit the original LC for I140?

For company B denial labor they asked to rebut by sept 18, 2007, do you think it will take 6 months to 1 year to get resolve

Hi All,
I'm on 8th year extension and my EB2 RIR 2004 labor got denied, i have just 5months left on my H1B visa.My attroney had messed this.

I have to start the GC from scratch, i'm really got tired of consulting companies tricks of messing up of GC to keep you for the long time and attorneys giving wrong information or hiding the information to suck your blood along with the consulting companies.

Guys what do you think? Even thou if you join full time in any IT firm , desi manager will take advantage of you by making to work on weekends and extra hours during weeks days.

Still we need to lead the life and have to support the family, i still have blood left in my body for the blood sucker's.

Can any one tell which is the best consulting company in Bayarea and the best attorney?

I'm thinking on headstrong(techspan) sunnyvale california . Any input's about this company on GC processing.

Congrats

Guys Labor Approved and Hard copy also receivd..

abor Certification Filing:
ETA Case number : D-05195-XXXXX
Pricessing type:TR
Priority Date:06/21/04
Case Status : Approved
Processing center: Dallas Backlog Elimanation Center
Case Received Date: 06/21/04
Case Number:193698
Methode of Filing : NON RIR
45D Letter received : May 19 2006
45D replied by lawyer : May 26 2006
AJB Add posted on 3/15/07
AJB add removed on 05/01/07
RRI received in the week of 06/26
RRI Replied July 21
Cebor certified (on line tracking shows) 07/28
Labor Approval Hard copy Received 08/04/2007

Submitted all the DOCS to Lawyer for I140 and I485...

Good luck to all..

Stars.

Congratulations. Best of luck on 140 and 485!

Hi friends,

MY case is still in BEC.Don't know if it will ever get certified.My lawyer doesn't reply to my emails and never takes the phone calls.If ever she replies after my 4-5 emails it never made any difference.She keeps on lying everytime.Don't know what to do now.:(
Pls. suggest any ideas.
Thanks'

PD:Aug 2004
No clue after RRi was sent on 20th july.

Hang on

Hi friends,

MY case is still in BEC.Don't know if it will ever get certified.My lawyer doesn't reply to my emails and never takes the phone calls.If ever she replies after my 4-5 emails it never made any difference.She keeps on lying everytime.Don't know what to do now.:(
Pls. suggest any ideas.
Thanks'

PD:Aug 2004
No clue after RRi was sent on 20th july.

DOL did say they will eliminate backlog by 30th sep. Just 20 more days. Hang on. + Lawyers have to deal with many cases just like yours. Just give them the benefit of doubt once in a while.

At last my case status has change back ti In Process from Closed.

Thanks

Hi All

Priority date is Feb-05. My company had opted for RIR Conversion & lawyer had mailed the relevant documents before the priority date.Department closed my case stating they didn't receive the documents.Lawyer spoke with them & mailed the documents again with the Fedex receipts.Labor department agreed it was a mistake on their side & will reopen the case but still the status shows as closed.

Thanks

Certified

The magic word for my case "CERTIFIED" as of yesterday. Thanks for everyone who kept my hopes alive. Now to the next HURDLE.

PD - Aug 03
45day letter - March 06
Ad in paper - 18-Aug 07
RR Sent - 09/25
CERTIFIED ONLINE - 10/02

Thanks,
longgcwisher