Current situation at asylum office SF CALIFORNIA

Thank you Everyone,

I submitted my case last year on November 25th as a skeleton and then this year on May 10th i sent full evidence and put my name on the short list.I heard that the short list reduces the waiting time frame and so i’m curious to hear individuals who have gone through the same procedure of putting their names on short list, so i know how much time could be reduced ,how soon were they called for their interviews .is there anyone please share .
Thank you

My freind just callde me yesterday as he got accepted as he filled in sf on jan 2017 and he went for the interview on may 2017 and he recieved an approval yesterday !

Wow please pass many congratulations .. .that was really really fast ,hope you don't mind if i bother you for few questions

Would you please ask if he can give us a time period of submission until the case approval...it will real help to know the following questions... did he expedite his case or just put his name on the short list?..if so when did he expedite or put the name on the list and when was it? how long was the interview...

They say the number of interview officers has increased to 10 would you please ask if that is true?

Hi guys
I received my approval notice from SF asylum office yesterday. It’s good to know that I’m from one of the banned countries!

Filed I-589 on SEP 2nd 2015
Interviewed on FEB 29th 2016
Approved on SEP 12th 2017
Approval notice received on SEP 25th 2017

Keep your hope

Hi guys
I received my approval notice from SF asylum office yesterday. It’s good to know that I’m from one of the banned countries!

Filed I-589 on SEP 2nd 2015
Interviewed on FEB 29th 2016
Approved on SEP 12th 2017
Approval notice received on SEP 25th 2017

Keep your hope
Congrats brother

Hello everyone,
I had my asylum interview on January 5th, 2017 in San Francisco, and still waiting for my decision, for 8 months already.
I emailed them a dozen of time, I went in person to the San Francisco asylum office and made inquired, Ialso asked the Congressman to inquiry on my behalf and everytime I receive the some answer,, your case is waiting for a written decision,,
Can I do something to obtain my decision or just to wait?
Is veryyyyy frustrating and hard to wait

Hello everyone,
I had my asylum interview on January 5th, 2017 in San Francisco, and still waiting for my decision, for 8 months already.
I emailed them a dozen of time, I went in person to the San Francisco asylum office and made inquired, Ialso asked the Congressman to inquiry on my behalf and everytime I receive the some answer,, your case is waiting for a written decision,,
Can I do something to obtain my decision or just to wait?
Is veryyyyy frustrating and hard to wait
Hi Marry,
Do enquire too much ..just wait..it may take up to 2 years but result will be sweet.
Bit if you enquire too much result could be otherwise

It's a waiting almost 8 months for me ...
I 've known some stories and those guys' timelines more scary than mine...8 months still acceptable~
Keep my study plan, keep my fitness program, and the most crucial thing, keep the faith~

Does anyone have some news? Almost a year in waiting and still nothing :(
Hi Marry 89 hope you are doing well not any news yet my father interview was in arlington asylum office June 2017 still waiting for decision hope hearing good news soon .

Hi, today I received a letter from San Francisco asylum office in which they request all my original documents. This suppose to mean that I will recive my decision soon, or what do you think? Maybe someoane had the same situation. I had my asylum interview on January 5th, 2017
Thank you