Current school start date, month & date had been swaped in the N400

sciconf

Registered Users (C)
Currently studying since 2009
Month and date were swapped when I entered in the form.
Should I tell at the interview, without being asked?

What should I do if I were asked when did I start studying?

Currently studying since 2009
Month and date were swapped when I entered in the form.
Should I tell at the interview, without being asked?

What should I do if I were asked when did I start studying?

It is a minor error that can (and should) be corrected during the interview.

During the interview the IO will go line by line over the entire N-400 with you, and if there are any corrections or updates that need to be made, you can make them then.

We have forgotten to add my son's part-time job in the application - he is a full-time University student. I guess he would be also able to add this info during the interview? Do they really allow for correcting small mistakes or misprints if paying their attention to these mistakes at the interview?

We have forgotten to add my son's part-time job in the application - he is a full-time University student. I guess he would be also able to add this info during the interview? Do they really allow for correcting small mistakes or misprints if paying their attention to these mistakes at the interview?

I really don't think that it's crucial to list a part-time job for a full-time student. However, if it makes you and your son feel better, he'll be able to make the correction at the interview (yes, the USCIS allows applicants to correct minor errors and omissions at the interview). The best way to do this would be to edit the section of the N-400 that asks about employment history, print that page out, and give it to the IO at the interview.

Thanks, Vorpal- this is a very good advice about printing out a page with the corrected or added information!