Current! Current! - All

Can I have what you're smoking right now?

second that. These people should be considered as spammers. Some folks can have heart attack just by looking at the thread title of this. Or by discovering what's inside after reading title.

second that. These people should be considered as spammers. Some folks can have heart attack just by looking at the thread title of this. Or by discovering what's inside after reading title.

Oh.. com'on... One can take, usually take, what DOS and CIS's monthly updates can take this...

Just relax

Anybody wants to bet $100 or more against this with me.
Place your bets not comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Khodalmd

Hello:

I saw your post and your approval. I would like to know how you got a chance to speak with Immigration Officer.

Can you PM me

Regards

All bets should be in before 12 noon or announcement.

OK. Let me believe your message. But can you give me some rationale why July 1st applications (post mark) are not accepted? These applications are also mailed before the July 2nd vb revision. And also, I knew few ppl personally flew to NSC to hand over their I-485 docs. Let us see what comes out at noon. Thanks - ;)

USCIS normally goes by the day they received your application, not when you mailed it.

Hi Jack,
I understand that USCIS accepts application based on received date than post mark date. I am counter arguing based on the NYC posted message. Thanks for your post though. My post may create a wrong notion for a new comers. Thanks -

i find this information in oh law firm

07/16/2006: USCIS Reportedly To Accept Some July 2007 EB-485 Filings

Wall Street Journal reports this morning that the USCIS is poised to announce its change of initial decision to reject all the July 2007 EB-485 new cases. The report indicates that they intend to accept and process some early July filing cases. Please stay tuned. Hmm...................................

whatdo you think

I think people who followed the rule should also be given the chance to file,instead of considering some application:mad:

All announcements by the end of the week. There are procedural and legal angles that need to be explored regarding the announcement.

The title may be right?

The title may going to be right?

I just saw immigrationvoice.org about the likely announcement. Its stating that till 17th August, it will be treated as Current for all (Except other workers).

If its true, cheers!

Current All!

The title may going to be right?

I just saw immigrationvoice.org about the likely announcement. Its stating that till 17th August, it will be treated as Current for all (Except other workers).

If its true, cheers!

The title was indeed correct although this was the best case scenario.
The expected settlement was less than this.
However,
partner jab bol hi diya to dek lege!...:) :)

Nobody bet against me though. Congratulations! to all...:D :D