Current! Current! - All

I believe it is current

What does this mean from latest bulletin??

D. JULY EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY
After consulting with Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Visa Office advises readers that Visa Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining Employment visa number availability, and that Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn.

Its confirmed

Its confirmed that July is current.

And also its 99.99999% confirmed that..
1. One can file till 17th August
2. The old fee structure is going to remain till then for I485

The statement by USCIS Director does prove that unless legal immigrants stand up for themselves, things will not go their way. IV should be credited for arranging the rally and the flower campaign.
We will need to come together for future endeavours for the benefit of legal immigrants. Let this be a start....

“The public reaction to the July 2 announcement made it clear that the federal government’s
management of this process needs further review,” said Emilio Gonzalez, USCIS Director. “I
am committed to working with Congress and the State Department to implement a more efficient
system in line with public expectations.”

I think you are right NYC. I remember very well ..once in one of his posts UN mentioned that we(legal immigrants) should never draw public attention towards us. But today it proved wrong. US is a democratic country and a country of values. I think today's announcement proves that.

I think you are right NYC. I remember very well ..once in one of his posts UN mentioned that we(legal immigrants) should never draw public attention towards us. But today it proved wrong. US is a democratic country and a country of values. I think today's announcement proves that.

All the Gurus/middlemen including the USCIS always throw a rulebook to keep their jobs and keep everybody hanging around. UN was working on behalf of consultant companies and loved rubbing in the rule book.

The rally was probably the first rally by legal immigrants. Kudos to IV for that.
We were lucky that AILA was with us in this one. Next time, we will need to march together and come up with innovative ways of increasing our profile.