Current as of June 1st? Post updates here ..

SARAS,

As soon as the Priority Date moved to June 2003 I did the following things.

Two weeks ago My Wife's USCIS case status message said. your finger print review has been completed. Blah Blah!

My Case status message never changed since I filed my I-485.

Last week I asked my wife to take an Info PASS appointment, she was told in the USCIS LOCAL office that her NC has been cleared. that's about it.

After that I Called USCIS Texas every day and every day they said my case is still pending and they can't give any information regarding NC for me.

I set up an Info PASS appointment for me on June 1st 2007 for June 15th 2007.

our Cases were approved on June 03 2007.

So. It is matter of time, your case will be approved.

Thanks and Regards
Alex. A

Yes ..

SARAS,

As soon as the Priority Date moved to June 2003 I did the following things.

Two weeks ago My Wife's USCIS case status message said. your finger print review has been completed. Blah Blah!

My Case status message never changed since I filed my I-485.

Last week I asked my wife to take an Info PASS appointment, she was told in the USCIS LOCAL office that her NC has been cleared. that's about it.

After that I Called USCIS Texas every day and every day they said my case is still pending and they can't give any information regarding NC for me.

I set up an Info PASS appointment for me on June 1st 2007 for June 15th 2007.

Thanks and Regards
Alex. A

I guess the key is to be patient. It has to happen sooner or later ... :)

Did info pass today

I went for an info pass to ask about the status of my case. I was told that the case has been pre-adjudicated and when visa number is available, I will get approved. I said that my PD is current, she said in that case your case is queued and will be taken up after those ahead of you are cleared. I told her can you expedite my case since my FP expires in 10 days or so. She said she is unable to do that. She also said that I could not request a new FP, the computer would automatically generate it and there is nothing she could do. She seemed as a new employee because she asked me as to why I was "paroled" and I told her it is an advance parole which is used to be able to travel overseas and be allowed back in without it being assumed that I have abandoned my application. She said, oh, I understand.

All in all, I think the only thing I learnt new, was that my background checks were complete. Seeing the approvals on this forum I don't think I will get approval unless a new FP event triggers my case- for some one to look at it. Anyway good luck to all!

Did you do only FP on 03/28/05 ?

Congratulations on your approval.

Did you do only FP on 03/28/05 ? or did you give any recent FPs. I was under the impression that FPs expire every 15 months.

Thanks and Regards
Alex. A

Good to hear that USCIS is moving things..

Folks:

It is good to see a lot of approvals and congratulations to those who got their approvals & good luck to those who are waiting in line and wishing
them that they get their approvals sooner.

A couple of years ago I got my GC just a week before the retrogression
tsunami hit. I considered myself lucky that I had escaped the massive tidal wave and wondering how I could have kept my patience if I had to wait for this long (or longer?) to get the GC.

I have been a silent observer of this particular forum and was reading all those positive postings by members like saras etc. I hope USCIS move faster and approve all pending applications before they implement the new (proposed?) immigration law.

Good luck to y'all
howdy_howdy
//
ps: I still miss POJ's postings.. Where is he?

It is my turn today:) Got the approval email.
I am still waiting on spouse's 48
EB3 India. PD: 05/02/2002. NSC
140/485 RD: 12/2004 AD: 06/04/2007

Hello All,
would like to share with everyone. I beleive its approval. I am not sure why the messages are different though for everyone. Anyway its a matter of time for everyone else.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 1, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

FP2 Done.. Case still not assigned to officer

Congrats iwannagreencard!!!

I called TSC using POJO method today 6/4/07. First the rep said my FP (5/7/2007) details have not been downloaded. Then he could not find my I-140 and I had to provide the receipt number. Finally he said the case is ready for processing but has not been assigned to an officer.

I also initiated a case status enquiry on June 1, 2007.. not sure if that was a good idea. I was really trying the POJO method but accidently got to case status enquiry where they have no idea about your case.

I missed the boat twice when my PD was current.. in 2004 & mid- 2005. Hope I get lucky this time.

Case Details below:
India EB3 - PD May 2002
I -140 approved in April 2004
I-485 RD March 2004 VSC
AC21 letter sent - Oct 2006
Transfered to TSC - March 2, 2007
FP2 - May 7, 2007
LUD - May 8, 2007

Wife got FP2 LUD on May 18, 2007

I am out of USCIS prison

Hi Friends
Today I got approval for me and my family. Just feeling like coming out of USCIS texas prison. I am just feeling like came out of a prison. Yes , a prison where I enrolled voluntarily. This forum was place where I used to get some solace and also this forum has changed my attitude . Special thanks to POJ and SARAS. Today I really miss the cake made my POJ. I never thought the process after GC approval. It will be nice if some one can point me to the thread of process/action after GC approval email e.g. stamping on passport etc. I really don't know those steps. But feeling relieved.
Thanks
Blessed_by_INS ( changed from victim_of_INS as advised by POJ)
Sent paper for labour on 9/15/2001. After prolonged battle with lawyer and employer, got filed on 5/22/2002. I missed the bus of Alabama backlog clearance on 4/30/2002.After that .....
A very long frustrating journey.

485- got approved 5/5/2007.

Hi Friends
Today I got approval for me and my family. Just feeling like coming out of USCIS texas prison. I am just feeling like came out of a prison. Yes , a prison where I enrolled voluntarily. This forum was place where I used to get some solace and also this forum has changed my attitude . Special thanks to POJ and SARAS. Today I really miss the cake made my POJ. I never thought the process after GC approval. It will be nice if some one can point me to the thread of process/action after GC approval email e.g. stamping on passport etc. I really don't know those steps. But feeling relieved.
Thanks
Sent paper for labour on 9/15/2001. After prolonged battle with lawyer and employer, got filed on 5/22/2002. I missed the bus of Alabama backlog clearance on 4/30/2002.After that .....

Congrats. Is it your's EB2 or EB3? India?

Congrats!!! Please give your VSC->TSC transfer date and second FP if any date. are you EB2 or EB3?
--Naveen Oshos
Hi Friends
Thanks

EB3
LABOR PD 05/02 AD 02/19/2004
EAD/AP/I-140/I-485 PD 05/23/2004
I-140 AD 02/07/2005
FP : ND :03/27/2005 bio code 1 and 05/31/2005 bio code 3
I485 LUD 1/6/2005,6/2005,10/28/2006,6/4/2007 AD 6/5/2007
3EAD for me and my wife each.Filed always twice as first one got stuck in USCIS mess.
3 AP, Every time filed twice.Still one set of AP is pending .
I learned one trick for EAD.If EAD is stuck due to any damn reason ,just efile the new one and the new one get approved in 10 days.It has worked for me and my wife .Yes every f***ing time I paid twice and they reject the old one. For AP no tricks worked.Now the ordeal of learning the tricks is over.
Thanks
Blessed_by_ins

Spillaro,

I also called USCIS using POJ method. After 15 minutes wait agent answered my call. She told me that my fingerprints were not downloaded from FBI. I asked how long it takes to download, she told me like 3 to 6 months. I asked one more question like is everything ok on my case. She said everything is fine. I told her that PD became current in this month, that's why I am calling. She said that we are working hard to complete all pending cases.

I also called FBI; they told me that they sent fingerprint results to USCIS on May9th.

India EB3 Feb 2002,
2nd FP: May9th 2007