Current as of June 1st? Post updates here ..

I called NSC today morning and the lady after going through all the info said " Your case has been previewed but not adjucated yet " So I asked her how long will it take .. she said she is not sure but if you don't hear anything in another 3 months then call back .

I'm not sure whether she said "previewed" or "preapproved" but either way it won't have made much difference to me . I sent a letter to senator's office . Let's see how it goes .

I already got my 5th EAD & AP ... if this is the way they go on most probably I'll be applying for my 6th EAD & AP .I'm sure I'm not the only one who got 5th EAD & AP .

(After that I might try to get in guiness book world records for max no of EAD & AP in Employment based category :D )

Priority Date 12/14/2001 and I-485 receipt date of 10/01/2004

My case is also still pending under "Extended Review". My first finger printing expired several months ago. I called TSC today and found that my second biometrics was ordered on 04/18/2007. However, I did not receive any notice from them. I was told by the officer that the application support center may take more time to schedule the finger printing appointment.

Is there anyway I can go to the ASC directly without the finger printing notice and request them to do the biometrics? Have anyone done that?

After six years of waiting, now when the priority dates have become current, it looks like that my case is not "ripe" enough to be approved!

I am not whining! But feeling frustrated!

My case is also still pending under "Extended Review". My first finger printing expired several months ago. I called TSC today and found that my second biometrics was ordered on 04/18/2007. However, I did not receive any notice from them. I was told by the officer that the application support center may take more time to schedule the finger printing appointment.

Is there anyway I can go to the ASC directly without the finger printing notice and request them to do the biometrics? Have anyone done that?

After six years of waiting, now when the priority dates have become current, it looks like that my case is not "ripe" enough to be approved!

I am not whining! But feeling frustrated!
Unfortunately you can't just go to the ASC to take biometrics without the appointment letter.
They have to scan the barcode to proceed with the process. You can, however, go earlier than you scheduled appt - but again you need that appt first.

folks....I just called TSC using POJ method, the lady told me my case is being pulled and at the officers desk. She told me I should hear from them in about 30 to 45 days. She also told me this is a standard reply they would give but told me i should hear from them in 2 weeks since my case is already at the officer.
I've asked her is there anything that I can do to speed up the process, her reply is everything has been done just waiting for the visa # to available. She also mentioned my name check is completed. The date she gave me matches with the FBI's confirmation. So I guess now its waiting game...Let just cross our fingers

Cheers

my 485 was filed in july 2003 so lets see. when approvals starts coming we can figure out what pattern NSC is using to approve GC.

Makes sense ..

It makes total sense that the cases are being assigned based on PDs. For once TSC maybe doing something right .. :) .. we'll find out soon enough ..

cheers,

saras

I just called TSC n the lady told me that my case is being assigned to an officer for review. Then I asked about the SC,she told me that yes it is cleared this time. so u could hear from us in 30-45 days. To believe or not?

My Case

I called TSC today. My case is not assigned to officer yet. Even My PD is Sep 2001 and I-485 Files June 2004. My Name check and 2n FP also completed

Any idea?

EB3/India
PD : Sep 2001
I-485 Filed : June 2004
Name Check – Done
FP2 : Done

How are u guys talking to TSC rep?
I used the POJ trick, got transferred to TSC, was on hold for around 5 minutes, but then the phone simply kept on ringing....no one picks up...

Same thing happened thrice....look like not my lucky day...:-(

After reading several members posting...it seems USCIS assigning cases to officer where
1) FP/Bio was done recently(in last 2-3 months) and PD is current
2) Also accroding to PD....

my speculation is based on; merbers posting on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Not sure that is true. My PD is SEP 2001 and everthing is done (FP/NC). Still not sure what they are waiting for...

After reading several members posting...it seems USCIS assigning cases to officer where
1) FP/Bio was done recently(in last 2-3 months) and PD is current
2) Also accroding to PD....

my speculation is based on; merbers posting on this site.

Contacted TSC now...please advise

My PD is 5/2001; EB3; 485 RD 4/2003; I am not able to access my case status online since Oct 2006.

Hence I connected with IO and was told that an officer is reviewing my case at TSC. However, when I asked her about my name check, she said she did not have any further information.

please advise based on your experience...where am I?

Thanks in advance

Some Update

I'm also in the same boat. After I did my second FP on 4th May. I have seen continues LUDs from 05/25, 05/26 and 05/29.

Thanks,
AparUS

My PD is Current too.......Wish me Good Luck !!!

Here are my details...

PD : 3/2002
I-140 Approved : 1/2003

I-485 ND : 12/20/2002

3 FP's Done. Latest on 5/8/2007

Lost track of all the LUD's...tons of them.

Case transferred from VSC to TSC on 2/24/07

5 EAD's and AP's completed. Applied for 6th EAD and AP.

Hopefully I will see some light in this process and end this saga.

Wishing you all the best who are in the same boat.

Mahesh,
If you are not stuck in NameCheck, then i am sure you will be approved after this RFE.
Cheers

Thanks Max2K1

Thanks much for your reply Max2K1. I have not got my second biometric notice yet. I was informed by the TSC representative that I must wait to get the FP notice.

Not sure how long!

Anyway, I will post here as soon as I see any development!

Hi Guys

M y case got transferred again to NSC.has this happended with sombody else as well.it was earlier transferred from VSC-->TSC

Thanks

Card Production Ordered ...

I just got emails saying that my "Card Production Ordered" ... basically green card is approved.

I became current on June 1st. I also saw an LUD on June 1st and today another LUD + online mesage update + emails saying the the card is ordered.

As is the case with most of you, this whole green card process has been a very long and at times very frustating ordeal for me. The USCIS system works but is completely unpredictable. My advice to all of you is just hang-on ... good news will come your way too. All the best.