CSC WAC 01-280-5* Aprrovals ?

indeedgc

Registered Users (C)
Any approvals for CSC WAC 01-280-5* ? My case says processing resumed on Jan 12 th and no update since them. I had talked to IIO in
Feb and she said that my FP were received in last week of Jan ( which is in conflict with the AVM message ). FP done 11/17. Thanks.

indeedgc...

I am in the same WAC range that you are in WAC-01-280-5****. I am also wondering what is going on as they seem to approve cases between 285-297 but no approvals for 280... except for kr111 in July list. I contacted my lawyer to send a fax inquiry and he thinks it is not necessary and say since processing resumed on Jan 12th... we should wait atleast 4-6 months before send something... I don\'t know if I should really believe it...

I think

that PCee is right after all

They may not be sorting the cases by WAC number but by ND month after all.

First I thought maybe they are sorting by RD month - this does not look likely and so I feel maybe they are sorting by ND month.

We saw April RD cases slowly slowly get approved and then all of a sudden in February CSC just ripped through April RD cases and there was a sudden spurt in April RD cases. Maybe CSC will just start to sprint through 270-299 cases suddenly. I would start getting upset and start faxing CSC starting on June 01 2002.

We are recording 35-40 cases every week and that is a good number.

Some people do get approved earlier than others. That is a normal occurence in CSC.

sonofindia

I do sympathise with your situation. You have done fp on December 12

The 260 stats work out like this. if you count the ones who have done fp only - I delete the ones not done fp considering them as people who do not visit this website any more.

There is 18 percent of such cases still pending .

Some of them are cases who have done fp in January 2002

Maybe they have just recently been assigned.

I feel that your case and other 260 cases will get approval in the next fortnight.

Also if you see from Recent approvals thread during last week
3 people got approved from the 260\'s series , namely Sam_485, SK Raman, ak1970

Yes the flow of 260 cases is less but nevertheless it is still there. Yours may be the next lucky case. Think Positive

Some people get approval early and others get approval late.

I think you are not in the category like murthy mentioned who have some factor which will attract rejection.

It just is that it will come through. Hold on tight and plan for a big party. Make a list of people for the party and plan what you will do at that time. Visit a few theme parks and also water parks - the summer will just be starting. Have fun man. As long as job is carrying on it\'s good here in USA

No Title

My lawyer jsut checked with INS and my case has not been assigned to an officer till now. They would not say when it will be assigned. The only thing they mentioned was that the FP had been received. Wait, wait , watch and PRAY !!!!