CSC: SUB-LC/I-140, Any Progress??

Microdev1,

Hope there are no concerns regarding your company's financial capabilities or your W2's. Also as per my understanidng RFE against I-140 are not connected to RFE against 485

Hope your lawyer will resolve the RFE soon.

Thx

I can't do much about company's financial capabilities. I know that my W2s from previous companies were not send as part of the application.
So I thought they want to get those. I am not worried about it coz I have consistenly got more than specified in the labor.
But I am bit worried about I-485 RFE... Don't know what they want in it.....

Lot of LUD but no change in message

I have a lot of change in LUD but no approval or anything. The 19th nov update of message was a real update - I did get the status of my inquiry by email. But after that I have had an update on 22nd, 29th and 1st dec but no message change. Don't know what to make out of all this. Any projections, predictions, thoughts?

I-140 Eb3, non-current with CSC July 2002

I have applied for I-140 with CSC on July 2002....substitution labor and EB3.
So far they have not approved...I have not filed 1-485 so far.
Any ideas What I should Do?

Has any one got approvals for cases like me?

u can reply to venkatdcotg@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

485 also got approved 8th dec 04.

Hi all,

Finally with god's grade my 485 also approved without any RFE.

Here is my details.

Substitute LC EB3 (Priority date June 30 1999)

140/485/765 RD 9th Jan 2004
140/485/765 ND 12th Jan 2004
765 Approved Feb 2004
FP done April 2004
140 LUD change 5/14/2004, 11/23/2004 ( 140 Approval email and status change on the USCIS web also saying the approval notice mailed on 22nd November'04)
485 LUD 5/25, 10/27, 12/09( me and My wife)
Kids LUD 5/25, 12/09
485 approval email came at 2.00PM PST.

I saw clearly on my 140 approval notice that priority date was June 30, 1999 which was the original LC application date.

GC2002CA. ( My original LC is still in federal priority date 03/2002)

All,

My lawyer received following reply on I-140 inquiry.

"This is a substitution case. Until the original file, along with the original ETA 750, is received back, this case cannot be processed. The file has been requested. Thank you for your patience and cooperation."

What does this mean? where is ETA 750? Who is keeping it? Any clues?

Thanks in advance

whereismycase,
Did your company had original labor certificate when they substituted that for you ?
If not, did original beneficiary opted for CP ?

LUD change again

I-485 LUD changed for both myself and my wife yesterday and today. Possibly because we postponed her FP

question about priority date(PD)

my 140/485 application was filed 3 weeks ago, with EB3 sub labor, CSC.
received FP notice today.
In the notice, it says RD: 12/08/2004, PD: 12/08/2004.

Does this mean that my PD is 12/08/2004, intead of the date the original labor was filed? It confused me because I thought PD will be determined(or assigned) when 140 is approved.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Itiger,

did you find any answers to your priority-date question? What does your lawyer say? My I140/485 was filed with subst. labor last week and my lawyer told me to wait and watch, said it was a gray area.

Thanks.

I saw my I-140 RFE and in that it is specifically specified that ability to pay should be proved from the priority date of the original labor.
In my case, labor PD is Sept'99 and they have even specified this date in I-140 RFE from which they want ability to pay proof.
Now it make sense that PD will be Sept'99 for my application bcoz they have explicitly specified this date as PD in RFE.

My common sense says that if they want ability to pay proof from Sept'99, then they should consider that to be PD.Otherwise they should ask for proof from March'04, which is my I-140 RD.

But still, I would not bet on this assumption.

My company recently replied to I-485 RFE. Reply to I-140 RFE is still not done.
But here's message from USCIS -

"
It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case.
However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message.
"

Is this any indication that they will work on I-485 after they receive I-140 RFE response ?

Sub LC - PD 09/1999
I-485 RD - 03/2004

microdev1 said:
I saw my I-140 RFE and in that it is specifically specified that ability to pay should be proved from the priority date of the original labor.
In my case, labor PD is Sept'99 and they have even specified this date in I-140 RFE from which they want ability to pay proof.
Now it make sense that PD will be Sept'99 for my application bcoz they have explicitly specified this date as PD in RFE.

My common sense says that if they want ability to pay proof from Sept'99, then they should consider that to be PD.Otherwise they should ask for proof from March'04, which is my I-140 RD.

But still, I would not bet on this assumption.
microdev1,
What was your 485 RFE?
140 PD is the LC sub PD, the real question is the what is the 485 PD, my lawyer is adamant it is the LC Sub PD, and hopefully that's true.
And dont worry about the 485 message, generally from browsing the 485 forums I have observed 485 gets approved within 2-4 weeks of the RFE (mostly sooner). So you should get your Good news soon.

I-485 RFE was for birth certificate.
It seems my company HR forgot to add those docs in the original I-1485 application.
Atleast, this is what I assume.

mine is in same boat as whereismycase. USCIS indicates they won't process I-140 till the original file is located. sigh..