CSC-I140 RFE cases

lifeislife said:
I received an email yesterday stating that an RFE was sent and more details will be available when I receive it in the mail.

:-(

Signature updated.

You should be happy not sad since your application is processed. Once yu reply the RFE, you most probably get the approval within a few days.

shahramt said:
You should be happy not sad since your application is processed. Once yu reply the RFE, you most probably get the approval within a few days.

I had a :-( because I don't know what the RFE is for, and basically because it creates a lot of unknowns at this point.

Will have to wait and watch.

But yes, I agree. At least RFE means they have touched my case! :)

balabala said:
Today,I got email said I-140 just got approved- ( RFE this June). My employer sent out inquery last week.

Hi,

How was the inquiry initiated by employer. Was there any LUD after inquiry. When checked with lawyer they said it takes 2-3 months for ins to respons inquiry, wonder how in this case got response within a week

My Lawyer sent out the RFE response on 11/10/2005 and there hasn't been any LUD so far. Should I be worried? Is there anything I can do?

I-140 Rfe

I received the below RFE last month. I am being contracted out to the client by my employer through another company since June 2002. Contract is renewed every 3 months.

Please let me know what documents I would need to send. I really appreciate your help.

It is unclear from the evidence of record whether the beneficiary will be working in-house or contracted out to the field. Please clarify.

If the beneficiary will be out-sourced please provide specific information as to existing contracts which indentify with whom the beneficiary will be working and clarification as to the job position (i.e. Whether the position requires a professional).

Thanks,
Jay

jaypk123 said:
I received the below RFE last month. I am being contracted out to the client by my employer through another company since June 2002. Contract is renewed every 3 months.

Please let me know what documents I would need to send. I really appreciate your help.

It is unclear from the evidence of record whether the beneficiary will be working in-house or contracted out to the field. Please clarify.

If the beneficiary will be out-sourced please provide specific information as to existing contracts which indentify with whom the beneficiary will be working and clarification as to the job position (i.e. Whether the position requires a professional).

Thanks,
Jay

Hi,

If you are working in client sites, you need to send the copy contract between the client and your company, showing your nature of work, and duration of the project, if the contract duration more the better. This is basically to prove the the company needs your service in the professionla service mentioned.

I have REF for Ability to PAy on 140 and 485 both.

Hi,

Can any one help me here why there is ability of pay Ref on 485?????

Thanks

lifeislife said:
I had a :-( because I don't know what the RFE is for, and basically because it creates a lot of unknowns at this point.

Will have to wait and watch.

But yes, I agree. At least RFE means they have touched my case! :)

Not to damp your emotions. But don't take the RFE lightly. Try to take it as seriously as you would take a denial. I let my lawyer handle the RFE on I 140 without bothering too much about it. And I got the denial in 3 weeks.

So consider this RFE a chance to send all the evidence they are looking for. Research it thouroughly. Those officers at immigration as abusive and so don't take any chances with it.

Sonu

Can any one send me Ability to Pay link here

Hi ,

Can any one send me ability to pay link as I am not able to locat by searching.

Thanks

RFE on my 140 - Education Eval, Quarterly wage report - Employer

Hi,

Just wanted to give an update on my processing.
RFE on my 140:

ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE REOUEST - FORM 1-140
1. Education Evaluation: Submit an advisory evaluation of the beneficiary’s foreign educational credentials. This evaluation must address the beneficiary’s educational achievements in terms of equivalent education in the U.S. An acceptable evaluation should consider formal post-secondary education only, and not practical experience. It must also provide a DETAILED description of the material evaluated, rather than conclusory statements, and also the qualifications and contact information for the evaluator.
2. Form DE6g Quarterly Wage Report: Submit copies of the U.S. Company’s California Employment Development Department (EDD) Form DE-6, Quarterly Wage Reports for all employees for the last _4_ quarters that were accepted by the State of California. The forms should include the names, social security numbers and number of weeks worked for all employees. (If the United States Company is not located in California, submit the report of wages for the appropriate State.)

Thanks,
RagsGC
I-485 RD:06/29/05 ND:07/14/05

EAD - Approved
AP - Approved

ragsGC said:
ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE REOUEST - FORM 1-140
1. Education Evaluation: Submit an advisory evaluation of the beneficiary’s foreign educational credentials. This evaluation must address the beneficiary’s educational achievements in terms of equivalent education in the US ...
Thanks for the update. Didn't you or the attorney send this document when filing for I-140?

tantan...

Hi tantan,

This thought just crossed my mind as well. I thought all 140's were supposed to be submitted with Education eval. I am surprised how my attorney has missed it. Also, it may be possible that they submitted an old education evaluation that I had, but was not as descriptive as the INS officers want it to be.

Is this something serious, or is this something that can be dealt with easily. Tantan, what about my second one in the same rfe is that something that is not serious?

Please advise.

Thanks,
RagsGC.

I got educational evaluation RFE as well

Hi,

I also got the same RFE. My educational evaluation must have been in
the I140 filing, but no one knows. May be, they wanted a newer one.
RFE respond was sent 12/2 but no change in LUD yet.

nsi.

ragsGC said:
Hi tantan,

This thought just crossed my mind as well. I thought all 140's were supposed to be submitted with Education eval. I am surprised how my attorney has missed it. Also, it may be possible that they submitted an old education evaluation that I had, but was not as descriptive as the INS officers want it to be.

Is this something serious, or is this something that can be dealt with easily. Tantan, what about my second one in the same rfe is that something that is not serious?

Please advise.

Thanks,
RagsGC.

ragsGC said:
Hi tantan,

Please advise.

Thanks,
RagsGC.
I am no expert here, but I think as long as you reply to the RFE the way they want you should be ok. Getting an Education Evaluation is easy and fast. I am sure your attorney know about this and you have already done this for your H-1B.

I-140 Approved.

Soon after my RFE response.
I don't see the change in the message. I got e-mail from the lawyer.

nsi.

I140 Rfe

Can you share what your RFE was? How does the lawyer know that your I140 has been approved since there is no message change online?

nsi said:
Soon after my RFE response.
I don't see the change in the message. I got e-mail from the lawyer.

nsi.

It was about educational evaluation. We were not sure why they needed it
again. May be a newer one.

I think it is pretty common that the online message lags behind the approval
once in a while. It may be updated soon. I will check.

nsi.

mydream said:
Can you share what your RFE was? How does the lawyer know that your I140 has been approved since there is no message change online?

Did u replyed for RFE? If u can explain what all documents u sent it may be helpful for others also.
jaypk123 said:

Thanks,
Jay

Lawyer replied. They got a new evaluation of my foreign education and
submitted that.

nsi.

GC4Allu said:
Did u replyed for RFE? If u can explain what all documents u sent it may be helpful for others also.