CSC-I140 RFE cases

Hi Rp
Have you replied for your Ability to Pay. What all documents have you sent? Was your company profitable since the labor was applied. I also have Ability to pay for my 140. My companies situation was also not very good. but it was ok. Could you share your info.

rp12345 said:
did your company have enough profits? How did your company justify "ability to pay"? I am asking because I have received same RFE and my company neither has enough profits not enough assets. I am trying to work out a reply for the RFE

Its a hospital...Earning an annual income of 223,000,000 :cool: ...I think it is profitable :rolleyes: . They petitioned more than a hundred nurses and all of them got approved based on ability to pay issues! :D :D :D :D :D

Check the following thread from UN about ability to pay. He worked many such cases. Even I am in the same boat and I am trying to convince my employer to engage UN in responding to the RFE. Because neither my employer or my attorney has any knowledge about ability to pay.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1191655#post1191655

Good Luck !
ram_gc

rp12345 said:
No we have not yet replied to the RFE, If anyone has gor 140 approved after this RFE with company in RED, please share how you replied to the query.

See some LUD - thanks Still_dale

I saw LUD on my I-140 today (7/14). It says they received my reply to RFE on 7/8/05. Obviously the LUD's are pretty slow in changing.
Thanks Still_dale for the emergency number. I got personal update over phone much before the LUD happened.

Strangely there were 6 e-mails from uscis for the same LUD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I140 pending because of I485 name check???

I got I140 RFE and my lawyer responded May2, 2005. Because there is no approval till now, I asked my lawyer to send inquiry. The response is I140 will be adjusted when I485 name check is clear! Why is I140 dependent on I485? Anybody in the same situation? Any clue what to do?

Thanks,

fight4gc said:
I got I140 RFE and my lawyer responded May2, 2005. Because there is no approval till now, I asked my lawyer to send inquiry. The response is I140 will be adjusted when I485 name check is clear! Why is I140 dependent on I485? Anybody in the same situation? Any clue what to do?
please check this thread, you may get the idea:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1210647#post1210647

I'm in the same boat as yours. It seems that we have nothing to do but waiting for the FBI.

rp12345 said:
Finally my case got approved today after "Ability to Pay" RFE. I got LUD and email today. The credit for getting this case approved undoubtably goes to UN who made this case "Approvable". This was a very tough case since my labor (subst) has PD of 1999 and we were asked to prove it from 1999. For most of the years we did not meet any of the 3 basic criteria for A2P. UN somehow made argument based on some accounting tricks and it worked great.

My details
Labor PD 1999 (applied with copy of Labor cert)
140/485 RD 01/05
104 RFE 05/05, replied Aug 10,05
LUD and Approval email on 9/12/05
485 - Pending[/QUOT

Hi,

No news on 140 after 45 days RFE is replied, anyone in this situation, should I initiate enquiry or is it normal that it takes this long, please provide some info.

Thanks

Looking for some good attorney

I am looking for some good attorney to file my I-140 (labor substitution). Can any of you suggest me some good attorney/law firm.

GPG said:
I am looking for some good attorney to file my I-140 (labor substitution). Can any of you suggest me some good attorney/law firm.

You can take a look at upper left corner of this webpage !!! He Is the Best :)

Gurus Please help

I got a RFE for my I-140, ability to pay...this is very strange cuz my company generates 20 bill a year...what is the turn around after submiting the supporting docs...Do you guys know????

I-140, I-485 RD OCT-04 2004

lorestan said:
I got a RFE for my I-140, ability to pay...this is very strange cuz my company generates 20 bill a year...what is the turn around after submiting the supporting docs...Do you guys know????

I-140, I-485 RD OCT-04 2004

I have the same question as Lorestan:

What is the turn around after submitting the response to an RFE?

My lawyers submitted the response a week ago, but there is still no change in LUD.

Please, give us some input!

Thanks!

Turn around

Sunday99 said:
I have the same question as Lorestan:

What is the turn around after submitting the response to an RFE?

My lawyers submitted the response a week ago, but there is still no change in LUD.

Please, give us some input!

Thanks!

Based on my investigation, studying through this forum, I have come up with the conclusion that it could take any where between 5 days to 3 month for INS to respond to RFEs. I have not submitted the supporting DOCs as of yet however I strongly believe that my case should be processed very shortly because my company is huge and generates a lot of money. Then again I could be wrong.

I-140 just got approved after RFE

H1_forever said:
Any recent approvals after I140 RFE's? Please post....

Today,I got email said I-140 just got approved- ( RFE this June). My employer sent out inquery last week.

lorestan said:
on OCt-5th my RFE was RCVD. I hope that I get the approval very soon

Hi Lorestan,

Mine was also recieved on Oct 5th but no LUD yet. How about you. Let me know when you got one.

Guys: I need some advice on below. Have not been able to talk to my laywer but my HR rep did. Now she has no idea what he told her..went over her head. I think what she gathered is that USCIS is telling my lawyer to convert the case from EB2 to EB3. Not sure why

Here is my Q. Will they expect us to re-file or do they just convert from EB2 to EB3? We barely made the dates to file concurrently. If they ask us to re-file, me and my wife shall not be able to get benefits of EAD/AP and that would be such an unfortunate thing. I shall talk to the lawyer on Thursday where he is going to explain things to me.

Until then I am worried...will I have to re-file and loose 485 benefits? Or does USCIS simply convert EB2 to EB3?

To add salt to the wounds, just got an email from USCIS that my EAD has been approved and cards shall be mailed out soon, when ready. If my EB2 is not converted to EB3 and 485 needs to be refiled..it would be quite unfortunate..having received cards which are useless! :(

Does anyone have any info on above?

balabala said:
Today,I got email said I-140 just got approved- ( RFE this June). My employer sent out inquery last week.

Hi Balabala

How was the query initiated by your employer, by phone, email, fax or regular mail. Was there any LUD change when the query initiated. My 140 is pending after RFE for more than 3 months, company told they initiated enquiry by written memo, no update or lud change yet

I-140 waiting for visa number?

I submitted my I-140 on Sep. 2004, still not processed by CIS till now. Today a congressional inquiry response from CIS was my I-140 is waiting for a visa number in order to be processed. I never heard of needing a visa number for I-140, I thought it was only needed for I-485. Anybody know about it? Can you point me to some documents saying that visa number is only needed for I-485?

Thanks,

RFE issued

I received an email yesterday stating that an RFE was sent and more details will be available when I receive it in the mail.

:-(

Signature updated.