CSC-I140 RFE cases

yh_mltr2004 said:
Hi

Was there any LUD's on 140 without message change before you got RFE. Also, did the message change or did you get any emails when the RFE was isssued.

Experience letters and educational docs are related to you , not the company, shouldn't be the RFE for 485 instead of 140, what I thought was 140 is for company, 485 is for us.
yh_mltr2004,
why are you so obssessed with the LUD which triggers a RFE, you are scaring a lot of guys here. If proper documents are not submitted there is a good chance of a RFE for I-140 whether their is a LUD or not. Now coming to proper documentation USCIS, attorney's and beneficiaries like us got their own standards or ideas. Now a days most of the RFE's are for Ability to Pay issues irrespective of the labor used is your own or sub. If you figure out you submitted all the necessary documents along with your I-140 application then their wont be a RFE issued.
Any questions you can always send me a PM
RB

140 & 485 RFE's

Hi Guys,

I've seen 140 RFE's issued for birth certificate, educational transcripts , experience cert., ability to pay etc in this forum. I thought 140 is company related and 485 is beneficiary related. So these birth certificate, educational trans., exp. letters etc should be 485 RFE right, just wanted to clarify.

noor_iqb said:
Hi CSC_pawn,

could you please track for the receipt numbers for WAC 05 028 xxxxx.
It could be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Noor

Hi noor_iqb,

Sorry but I do not have time to search the database.
Please check the scanner thread of the user "talkative".
It provides the scanner and the explanation on how to scan cases.

Good luck

I140 approved after RFE.
Please see signature for details!

No update on online message! (still received RFE msg).

csc_pawn,

Congrats! Finally, you got thru it after so many LUDS before RFE. Its good that after RFE, the journey was small.

Let us hope you get your 485 also soon.

csc_pawn said:
I140 approved after RFE.

How did you know???

csc_pawn said:
I140 approved after RFE.

Hi CSC pawn how did you know that your I-140 was approved when there was still no update on your online message?

thanks

dale

Thanks man!

I feel free now with AC21!

Well I hope that all of us will get I485 soon.
I am not too optimistic with that since I had confirmation from FBI that my name check was pending.

I will continue sending mail and ask for update though Senator, FBI, ...

GC_GoneCase said:
csc_pawn,

Congrats! Finally, you got thru it after so many LUDS before RFE. Its good that after RFE, the journey was small.

Let us hope you get your 485 also soon.

Hi dale,

My lawyer received confirmation by snail mail.

Snail mail is faster than email in USCIS land!!

still_dale said:
Hi CSC pawn how did you know that your I-140 was approved when there was still no update on your online message?

thanks

dale

still_dale said:
Can anyone please tell me what is an LUD?

thanks,
dale
It is Last Updated Date. Once you have opened online case tracking account on USCIS site, there is a column for this date. This date means that something was done to that case on that date.

140/485 RD Dec26,04 RFE recd

Friend's case : EB3. RD 140/485 Dec 28,04 . RFE for salary slips. expect approval in couple of weeks.

csc_pawn said:
I140 approved after RFE.

Hi CSC pawn:

When you got an online message that says USCIS received your RFE did your LUD change?

Because on my case, this is the message:

On May 16, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Now when I checked my LUD the date is May 18, 2005 which is the same time I received an e-mail confirming that my RFE was received by the USCIS.

Would it be possible that I got TWO lud's ? One was on may 16, 2005 the time that they received my rfe, and may 18, 2005 although the online message was not changed. Just like yours. Although I still have no confirmation from my lawyer if USCIS has sent a snail mail decision.

What do you think?

DALE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dale,
For my case, service center recieved the response on May 18th. i got the first update on 20th May(same as you stated) and second update on 23 May. No update from Lawer. Wish we get approvals soon.

GreenPath5
still_dale said:
Hi CSC pawn:
When you got an online message that says USCIS received your RFE did your LUD change?

Because on my case, this is the message:

On May 16, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written de cision on this case.

Now when I checked my LUD the date is May 18, 2005 which is the same time I received an e-mail confirming that my RFE was received by the USCIS.

Would it be possible that I got TWO lud's ? One was on may 16, 2005 the time that they received my rfe, and may 18, 2005 although the online message was not changed. Just like yours. Although I still have no confirmation from my lawyer if USCIS has sent a snail mail decision.

What do you think?

DALE

GreenPath5 said:
Hi Dale,
For my case, service center recieved the response on May 18th. i got the first update on 20th May(same as you stated) and second update on 23 May. No update from Lawer. Wish we get approvals soon.

GreenPath5

GreenPath5,

I hope our case would be like with csc_pawn. Even there was no update his lawyer has received the approval. Can you please post your details Greenpath.

Thanks,

dale

140 got approved after RFE

I got the e-mail for my 140 approval after RFE last night at 11:00pm. Special thanks to unitednations and gcfordesi04 for their valuable information.

PD: Nov. 2001, EB3/own
140/485 ND: 12/01/2004
140 RFE: RFE received on 05/10/2005
RFE response received by CIS on 06/08/2005 (140 LUD)
140 LUD on 06/10/2005 with no message change
140 LUD on 06/13/2005 message changed to approval
Waiting for 485...

140&485 approved after 140 RFE

Lawer got the 140 Approval and I got the 485 approval :) . No message change on 140 and 485(Dont care). Only LUD change on 140 after RFE response recieved.

Thanks For every one on this forum for the valuble information.

GreenPath5:
ND : (EB2)I140/485/AP/EAD: OCT 15 2004
FP done : NOV 18 2004(No early FP)
FP results recieved on NOV 25...

AP/EAD approved end of December 2004

485 LUD March 21 2005
140 LUD March 28 2005 (RFE) -- ability to pay
05/11/05 : RFE resonse sent
05/12/05 : RFE responce recived according to FedEx tracking.
05/20/05 : Message update saying recieved response on 05/18/05
06/09/05 140 and 485 approved :) . No msg change

Please Help!

xyr888 said:
I got the e-mail for my 140 approval after RFE last night at 11:00pm. Special thanks to unitednations and gcfordesi04 for their valuable information.

Waiting for 485...

Its already been exactly 29 days since USCIS received my Response for the RFE. I wonder why they haven't gave a decision yet.

Anybody knows the EMERGENCY NUMBER at California Service Center?

Dale

Hi Greenpath5,
What are the documents you sent for ability to pay. They have asked me to send IRS certified copies which could take upto 60 days. I am thinking of sending TAX transcripts. Is it ok to send that?

GreenPath5 said:
Lawer got the 140 Approval and I got the 485 approval :) . No message change on 140 and 485(Dont care). Only LUD change on 140 after RFE response recieved.

Thanks For every one on this forum for the valuble information.

Greenpath5:

Do you know the Emergency Number at the CSC? Why is my case taking so long before they can have the decision? What is your RFE about? Did your lawyers made some inquiries at the CSC?

Dale

xyr888 said:

Waiting for 485...

Hi xyr888,

Congratulations. I'm very happy for you that you could make it. Good luck with your 485. My 485 got approved and also finished my stamping. I'm waiting for my physical cards.

All the best.

Last edited by a moderator: