CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

Hi shahramt, how can I reach an USCIS-NE agent? Can you send the options that we can use so that, I can be directly connected to agent. The instructions consuses so much :mad:

call the number,then 1-2-2-6-1-case number-1, wait for the message to finishe, 3-4

Last edited by a moderator:
Received the cards

Thank you !!

Received the cards yesterday.

I hope everyone in this thread gets approved and this thread will be closed in a month or so. Good Luck.

Regards,
Raj

Congrats Hans and rajrw.
Nice to finally see approvals for 9/30/05.

talked to an io just now.
seems FBI name check is actually cleared and somebody has requested the file and call back if you don't hear within 60 days.

The same thing happened to me when I called on Oct 31st, I got the approval on Nov 6th. You should be getting the approval in a week.

My journey is not over yet. The residency start date on the card is printed wrong, instead of the approval date(11/6/2007), they gave the PD (2001). Need to get the cards corrected :(

Regards,
Raj

talked to an io just now.
seems FBI name check is actually cleared and somebody has requested the file and call back if you don't hear within 60 days.

My case is still pending -- its been 7 years since the process started and 2 yrs since 485 app.
I cannot get out of this job and cannot get GC.

Raj
Do you usually wait 60 days before calling to check your status??

The same thing happened to me when I called on Oct 31st, I got the approval on Nov 6th. You should be getting the approval in a week.

My journey is not over yet. The residency start date on the card is printed wrong, instead of the approval date(11/6/2007), they gave the PD (2001). Need to get the cards corrected :(

Regards,
Raj

ronniin,

usually I wait for 60 days. But try to contact the Immigration Officer instead of the customer service. (Use POJ method).

If you want shift the job, why are you not using EAD? I did.

Regards,
Raj

My case is still pending -- its been 7 years since the process started and 2 yrs since 485 app.
I cannot get out of this job and cannot get GC.

Raj
Do you usually wait 60 days before calling to check your status??

Raj..
Thanks. Not sure what POJ method is..but I finally got to an immigration officer and she told me that the name check is not complete yet.

I am on EAD, but my labor is very specific and I want to get out of that..
I can't be an engineer for ever, been that for the past 7 yrs, can't take it anymore :)

ronniin,

usually I wait for 60 days. But try to contact the Immigration Officer instead of the customer service. (Use POJ method).

If you want shift the job, why are you not using EAD? I did.

Regards,
Raj

Another twist!
My 485 is now transfered to Lincoln, NE!. I don't have any hopes with just 4 working days left in my current PD.
I have no idea why they are doing this though. (I never lived anywhere outside of CA)

Name check cleared ..

Hello,

I got a letter from my Congressman that my name check cleared on Oct 15, 2007. It was sent to FBI in Nov 2005. I have not seen any update on the USCIS website though and only a few days are left before I get retrogressed ! :rolleyes:

485 Approved

Congratulations !

Guys,

It is my turn to celebrate. After waiting for 2 years in my Name check process, i got a sweet email today saying the Cards ordered and I485 is approved.

Happy to share the news with u all.

I140 / I485 RD 09/29/2005

I485 Approved :D 11/27/2007

congrats to desi_chenni and raj and shahramt.

It is my turn. I got welcome notice today.
I hope everybody in this thread get happy news soon.

Congrats to shahramt, desi_chennai and kalluks for becoming permanent resident, enjoy the green...

I did not get "card ordered" email but only got "Approval notice sent" email. Means i am going to get another email saying "card ordered". Anybody clarify me?

Received the Card today

I did not get "card ordered" email but only got "Approval notice sent" email. Means i am going to get another email saying "card ordered". Anybody clarify me?

I am happy to share the news that i received the physical card for myself and my wife today. :D

I hope everyone in this thread will get their GC soon.

Cheers