CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

Message Change

Got this update without any LUD. I am sure many people would have got the same.

-------------------
Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Looks like USCIS is trying to give appropriate message in case status.

For me, message says that Case status:

"Current Status: Case received and pending. :(

On August 16, 2005, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. ........ Just follow the link below to register."

njreddy said:
Got this update without any LUD. I am sure many people would have got the same.

-------------------
Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

dkgdkg said:
Looks like USCIS is trying to give appropriate message in case status.

For me, message says that Case status:

"Current Status: Case received and pending. :(

On August 16, 2005, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. ........ Just follow the link below to register."

Yup, I had a similar message change without LUD. My status says 'Case received and pending'. Wonder what that means (with respect to name check status) ...

got update on 11/15/2006

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

PD 03/25/2004,
I485 ND 10/01/2005
I140 approved in June,2006

I also got the same message.
I called National Customer Service center and request an inquiry on my case. she gave me the request number also. I think I should wait one more month for the result and then agian and again ...
is there any one with the same experiance on requesting inquiry ......

Update!!

I also got a msg change without a LUD. Don't know when the msg changed but hopefully it is one step closer to the approval.
" Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Inquiries

azamani123 said:
I also got the same message.
I called National Customer Service center and request an inquiry on my case. she gave me the request number also. I think I should wait one more month for the result and then agian and again ...
is there any one with the same experiance on requesting inquiry ......

This is my first post to this forum (been a silent reader for some time). My "signature" is:

EB3 Worldwide CSC
PD 12/2001 Labor Approved 07/2004
I-140 + I-485 RD 4/9/2005
I-140 RFE 9/20/2005 resp 10/18/2005 AD 10/20/2005
I-485 FP 02/28/2006 AD 11/23/2006 (just got the "card ordered" email, no phisical card yet)

Made 2 inquiries with National Customer Center on 10/04/2006 and 11/06/2006, I don't know if this helped or not (I was ready to "ping" them every 30 days until I get some results :) )

Hans said:
I too have a LUD on 11/25

Does it mean something good?

It's so easy to create some theory like LUDs were updated only for those who filed in 2005 and early 2006 to CSC and were transfered to TSC.

Frankly any LUD change means some dust has been removed from the case but who knows if it is for good or not.
As it was changed for so many people and we know there's no such notion as "massive RFE" it's probably for good.

If we see the beginning for new wave of approvals then....
On the other side it could be just some covert Saturday script...

i got the following email from CRIS after phone inquiry:

Pending- Your I-485 application is still pending review and undergoing additional system checks. Please allow approximately 90 days for this process to be completed before inquiring in reference to the status of these cases. You will be notified by mail once a decision has been made on your case. Your patience and cooperation is appreciated

Last time I got a mail saying that it is pending FBI name check. I think these two mean the same.

Any reason why it should be different from name check?

Hi shahramt

Can you give me the phone number and the menu option to do a phone enquiry with TSC. I applied concurrently in Jan 2006 and have not tried to contact them till date. I dont know any status about my name check.

abu2003