CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

I got FP notice through Infopass. The Imm Officer at local office can give you FP notice (valid for 1-2 weeks) if 1st FP are already expired.
UB
fdfd said:
Could you elaborate this a bit ? You wouldn't be able to do FP
without FP notice, do you ?

Thanks,
fdfd

LUD Today

I got an LUD today which reset the message back to the original message I had since a year -- Don't know what is happening

On Sep 13 they updated that they responded to my request for additional information.

Today the old message is back

-------------------------------------------
On October 25, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your
I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were
received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Anyone experienced this before ?

LUD on I-485

I notice an LUD change today on my pending I-485 and approved I-140. My case is getting current from Nov 1st 2006. Previously the message on I-485 used to mention about " we have responded .....". Now it' changed to original message as below..

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on September xx, 2005. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

USCIS.gov redesign caused LUD's?

I noticed that uscis.gov has been redesigned (though not the case check pages), and maybe that "update" caused the bunch of LUD's?

Better to be pessimistic nowadays ;-)

lifeislife said:
I noticed that uscis.gov has been redesigned (though not the case check pages), and maybe that "update" caused the bunch of LUD's?

Better to be pessimistic nowadays ;-)
I know a case with similar ND and she didn't get any update...

1 month over

At this point, we are all resigned to our fates. All chances of speedy approval are gone. Just can't believe 1 month is over so fast. Everyone was waiting so eagerly for Oct 1. And now its Nov 1st. Every day was nail biting tension but nothing changed. There reaches a point when the feeling of anticipation, of something good happening when you wake up in the morning, the rush when a good thing happens - all those feeling start going numd. Ah well, today is just another day.

I've got LUD's on both approved 140 and 485 for two days in a row
(10/30, 10/31).

I have sent a flaming e-mail to CSC couple of days ago.
I claimed both USCIS and FBI are lieing about NC.
(USCIS says they have "no control" and FBI says only USCIS
can expidite... bla bla). I wonder my e-mail agitated them. :eek:

If someone logs into your case, you normally get LUDs for 2 consecutive days.

Someone must have logged into your case to look at it when you sent the mail.

Let us know how it goes.

fdfd said:
I've got LUD's on both approved 140 and 485 for two days in a row
(10/30, 10/31).

I have sent a flaming e-mail to CSC couple of days ago.
I claimed both USCIS and FBI are lieing about NC.
(USCIS says they have "no control" and FBI says only USCIS
can expidite... bla bla). I wonder my e-mail agitated them. :eek:

another update

I received a response after creating one more status inquiry with the 800# at National Service Center. The response mysteriously says 'No visa numbers available'. My first response said 'Pending' but this one is slightly different.

At first, I was excited because I thought it means name check is cleared and there is some other glitch. So I called the 800# again this morning to understand my situation and after explaining this to the first level customer service rep, I was transferred to a second level rep and she said that it could have been a mistake. She also checked my name check status and said it was pending. :-( :-(

But she said that I should send the copy of the response letter to CSC and inquire why my case with PD of 3/2002 is not picked up yet even though currently processing PD's are 1/2003.

So after the initial bit of excitement, I am back to square one :-(

Lud

njreddy said:
I got an LUD today which reset the message back to the original message I had since a year -- Don't know what is happening

On Sep 13 they updated that they responded to my request for additional information.

Today the old message is back

On October 25, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your
I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were
received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Anyone experienced this before ?

I also got 4 emails for both my wife and my 485 applications & initially was excited but it is the same msg as you what you got.. except my fingerprinting was recd in sept. Don't know what is going on???

I never saw such email

pklam said:
I also got 4 emails for both my wife and my 485 applications & initially was excited but it is the same msg as you what you got.. except my fingerprinting was recd in sept. Don't know what is going on???

Hello All,
I wanted to see if you get FP confirmation email when you give FP. Because, I did not see any email like that till now..
thanks.
Sri

Sri_know said:
Hello All,
I wanted to see if you get FP confirmation email when you give FP. Because, I did not see any email like that till now..
thanks.
Sri

This is the FP confirmation email that was received when we gave our FP last year in sept. In my case it took a week for USCIS to update.
If you have given your FP, then once it is cleared from FBI, your online status will reflect that. This check is different from the Name check process.

Sri_know said:
Hello All,
thanks.
Sri
I did my FP 10 months ago. I never got any confirmation email or message or LUD.

Couple months later I sent an enquiry and along with other stuff I asked if the FP results have been recieved and R.Cruze replied they have been recieved.

So, not everybody get an update when the FP is done.