CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

Email reply from CSC - what does it mean?

I got this email reply from CSC. My PD is not current, but does it mean my name check is complete? My FP was done last year.

--------------

There is NO visas available for citizens of India with priority date of

03/10/03 and classification of EB-2. Visas are only available up to priority

date 01/01/03. Keep in eye on the visa bulletin board.

M. Bueno

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 8:46 AM
To: CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov
Cc: XXXXXX
Subject: I485 Case Status Enquiry

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’d greatly appreciate if you can let me know the status of my I-485 application.

Here are the details:

I-485 A#: A99-055-XXX
I-485 Receipt Number: WAC-05-259-XXXXX
Name: XXXX
I-485 Receipt Notice Date: September 30, 2005
Employer Name: XXXXXX
Employer Address: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Many thanks,

XXXX

Waiting for GC said:
I got this email reply from CSC. My PD is not current, but does it mean my name check is complete? My FP was done last year.

--------------

There is NO visas available for citizens of India with priority date of

03/10/03 and classification of EB-2. Visas are only available up to priority

date 01/01/03. Keep in eye on the visa bulletin board.

M. Bueno

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 8:46 AM
To: CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov
Cc: XXXXXX
Subject: I485 Case Status Enquiry

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’d greatly appreciate if you can let me know the status of my I-485 application.

Here are the details:

I-485 A#: A99-055-XXX
I-485 Receipt Number: WAC-05-259-XXXXX
Name: XXXX
I-485 Receipt Notice Date: September 30, 2005
Employer Name: XXXXXX
Employer Address: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Many thanks,

XXXX

I would think that the only thing pending in your case is your PD becoming current. Cross your fingers and wait for the next bulletin.

:)

dvyas said:
Hi Everyone,

With Gods blessings my journey is complete also

Just got 6 emails from the USCIS that my I-485 has been approved and the card has been ordered!!!

Thanks to all of you especially gp111 ...

I wish each one of you all the best and hope that the retrogression will end and all be GC holders soon.

Congrats.

It is good to see approvals for folks with FP dates of 03/06. I will take any positive signs in these times :)

nitinkumar said:
Just receive email that my card was ordered.
My and may daughter finished FP so both card was ordered.
My family is in India and when they will come and finish FP scheduled on June 27 will also get GC,
Thanks a lot this journey is Over

Hi Nitin,

Congratulations.

I see your case got approved the next day your FP was done. Did you see an LUD on the day your FP was done ?.

I am having a code-2 biometrics tomorrow..just checking to see if i will get an LUD on the same day.

Thank you VMGC
Yes I did on 13 th at 11 Am and lud was at 3.25 PM.
on 14th I have seen in morning and approved at 5.30 pm.

Reply from CSC XII 485

got this reply to my june 7th email about I-485 status.

The California Service Center (CSC) does not accept inquiries from the general public via email. All inquiries must be submitted to the National Customer Service Center by calling 1-800-375-5283. The National Customer Service Center will route your inquiry to the appropriate USCIS District Office or Service Center, and will track your inquiry to a final resolution. If you've received a transfer notice regarding your case please inform the National Customer Service Center at the time you submit your inquiry. The National Customer Service is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, PST.

vm_gc said:
got this reply to my june 7th email about I-485 status.

The California Service Center (CSC) does not accept inquiries from the general public via email. All inquiries must be submitted to the National Customer Service Center by calling 1-800-375-5283. The National Customer Service Center will route your inquiry to the appropriate USCIS District Office or Service Center, and will track your inquiry to a final resolution. If you've received a transfer notice regarding your case please inform the National Customer Service Center at the time you submit your inquiry. The National Customer Service is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, PST.

Same here. But it looks like some ppl still get personal reply rather than this.

How to find your case struck with Name Check?

Hi,

I filed concurrently my I140 & I485 for me, wife and son. But last week I got CARDS for me and son not for my wife. How to find why my wife case not approved and also is it sruck with Name Check.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Babu

I asked my Attorney to send an email and she got a reply in 2 weeks from the USCIS followed by an approval the next day

cala said:
Same here. But it looks like some ppl still get personal reply rather than this.

psjv said:
sorry i'm new to 485 forum.can someone please tell me what LUD is?

thanks

Last Update Date ... if you have signed up on USCIS.GOV to track your case(s), you can see when and if it gets updated.

qwerty1111 said:
lifey, how long did congressman take to reply ?

How long was (date of congressman letter - date you contacted congressman ) ? did u have to prod him a second time ?

I am sinking in darkness over here.

Hey qwerty - hang on buddy - you should come over to our gatherings some time - good to meet people who have gone through all this and some made it too!!

GCPD2002 said:
Hi,

I filed concurrently my I140 & I485 for me, wife and son. But last week I got CARDS for me and son not for my wife. How to find why my wife case not approved and also is it sruck with Name Check.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Babu

"Struck with" namecheck that's a good one

Biometrics (code-2) done today. Did notice an LUD this evening around 5pm. I don't think i'll get a I-485 approval notice tomorrow :)

But my advance parole got approved today. I applied for AP on 05//31/2006. It took just 16 days to get AP approval.

vm_gc said:
After my attorney replied (May 31 2006) a letter to USCIS for the I-140 PD error, today i got a biometric notice (with code-2) scheduled for 06/16/2006. I also sent an email to Bueno about I-485 status on June 7th. So i am assuming the latest biometric notice got triggered due to my attorney letter.

But i already had biometrics done on April 21st 2006. My prev. biometrics got scheduled after i called the 1800 number (never received any formal letter for the biometrics). That time the code was 3 and they did not take my photo during biometrics. Now in the latest biometrics notice i got code-2.

Do you guys have any idea about why i got scheduled for biometrics again ??.. I am hoping USCIS corercted the PD in my I-140 approval notice and getting ready for the approval. :). Assuming this is the case, do you know how long does it take to get I-485 approval after the biometrics are taken ?.

Sub Labor PD: 8/21/2002
I-140 : RD 09/22/2005, AD 03/01/2006
I-485: RD 09/22/2005, AD ???
04/20/2006: Called 1 800 number and got biometrics appointment over the phone and biometrics were done on 04/21/2006 (code-3)
05/22/2006: Bueno replied on May 22nd 2006 that my name check and FP checks were cleared but my PD is not current. Then i realized that my I-140 approval notice PD shows as 09/22/2005. My actual labor PD is 08/21/2002.
05/31/2006 : lawyer sent a letter with supporting documents to USCIS for correcting PD on I-140 approval notice.
06/07/2006: i sent an email to Bueno about enquiring I-485 status.
06/12/2006. Received biometrics notice scheduled for 06/16/2006

I must also say that I learnt a lot after joining this forum like LUD, email address to send the CSC a status check request, code 3 FP etc. In short, this forum has helped me understand the underlying process a lot...

Now they seem to be very prompt with regular LUD changes.... 485 mailed... card sent, etc etc... there was a time when I used to check for an email from them every 5 minutes :D. I also see a LUD today with no message change. Wonder what they are doing on a Saturday

Last edited by a moderator:
AP and EAD approved in 20 days

Applied for extension of AP and EAD end of May thru attorney.

Both were approved within 20 days.

Waiting for 485 approval.

EB3
PD : 19-APR-2000
140 Approved : JAN 2001
I485 RD : 28-JUN-2005
First EAD : Approved 14-SEP-2005

Second AP : Approved 13-Jun-2006
Second EAD : Approved 16-Jun-2006

Last edited by a moderator:
how long did it take for you to receive the receipts and how long for them to cash the checks?

njreddy said:
Applied for extension of AP and EAD end of May thru attorney.

Both were approved within 20 days.

Waiting for 485 approval.

EB3
PD : 19-APR-2000
140 Approved : JAN 2001
I485 RD : 28-JUN-2005
First EAD : Approved 14-SEP-2005

Second AP : Approved 13-Jun-2006
Second EAD : Approved 16-Jun-2006

Checks were cashed on
01-JUN-2006 -- for AP I think
02-JUN-2006 -- for EAD I think

Attorney mailed me the receipt notices in first week of June. I have to check the dates.

Regards
Narayan