CSC FEb 485 filers View new database

Awesome job - Thanks for the good work

GCCrusader:
 Great Job and thanks for your patience.Keep it up.
 FP Done successfully on 7/3/2002 and my Catagory is EB2.
 Pl update at your convenience.
Thanks
Whocares

good work......

GCCrusader......... I appreciate the things that your doing for everybody...it\'s a nice piece of As#####....:):) I heard that my lawyer got my receipt I will let you know the status of my case as soon as I get my receipt...thanks

AVM question

Hi Guys,

I was trying to check my status and the AVM gives me a msg it can not locate my file no, but all other wac no\'s are ok(my wife\'s, kids and both our ead\'s)

Do you think I have to be worried about this?

My Location is San Jose

GCCrusader,

Just wanted to let you know that my location is San Jose and congratulations on having completed your FP\'s.

Hope I would receive them soon too.

JLever

Any idea regarding delay in I-485 approval

Hi All,

I have done my FP on 11/03/01 at Oakland and I do not receive the approval as of now. Also, I have not recd any RFE or any ref. from INS. I know that lot of guys those who did FP before and after me got approvals notice. I am not sure what could be the problem. I appreciate if any one has any idea of this unusual delay.

Thanks
Guna

Not received receipt for EAD and FP notice

Hi folks,
I havent received receipt for EAD (received my wife\'s) and FP notices for both. Has anyone whose ND on or after 3/4 received FP\'s??

MD 2/15
RD 2/18
ND 3/4

CS485

siosio

Got a notice
MD 2-14
RD 2-15
ND 3-6
EB3
Live in Anaheim, CA, I guess FP location should be in Santa Ana

No receipt yet

My application was mailed on 02/21, by now I have not gotten anything.

How long for FP notice?

Just wanted to know how long it would take for the FP notice to come, for San Jose location.

My details are:

MD: 2/11/02
RD: 2/12/02
ND: 2/19/02