CSC FEb 485 filers View new database

Received FP notification. Please update the excel file.

FP Notice date: April 29
Received date: May 2
Appointment on June 7th

Thanks,
BRaoS

Our FP dates are also the same.

Did you have to take an appointment? Can you get the FP done before the scheduled date?

Who receives FP notice (applicant or attorney)

Who receives FP notice (applicant or attorney) . Thanks in advance.

Arun Mehta - AVM did not change

My AP was approved on April 18th and I received the papers from the lawyer on May 7th. The AVM did not change yet.

Process Resumed

Both me and my wife have done early FP\'s and the AVM changed to \' On 10th of May we have received your fingerprinting results form FBI and the process has resumed\'

Hope to here the magic words soon.

Received AP and FP notice

Received AP for myself and my wife from the lawyer, Notice Issue date is 04/01/02.

Also received the FP notice today, appointment date is 06/11 will try and do it early, location is SJ.

Still waiting for EAD card

FP received. RD: 02/22 ND: 03/04

Just received FP Notice from San Jose office, appointment date: 06/11, will try to do it next week.

Also waiting for AP approval notice and FP appointment

Hi Arun,

Our case number is WAC-02-128-XXXXX and all our files were registered on March 6th.
I have been following your case since we are also waiting for our AP approval notice
which was approved on Apr 8th! Our lawyer told us they would check that case but
we have not heard back from them yet.
Regarding the FP appointment they told us that it usually takes 3 to 6 months after
registration which is not what we see on this board!
Any news on your side?
Best of luck.

Yes You can Get FP done before the scheduled date

We did go and get our FP done last week. Our Schedule date was 6/7
and some friends told that you may be refused. I wanted to try and it was a cool experience.
we hd a quick lunch at Taco Bell after the FP
Go for it guy!!

need info

ab72, you filed your AOS in CSC and you area FL is covered by TSC. Did you try to get an iEAD. If yes did you face any problem at the local INS field office.

Thanks
powerslayer

Hi GCC updating my info

Hi,

All the details are same for me and my wife.
ND: 03/04/02
FP Received : 03/26/02
FP Scheduled: 05/09/02 - Done on the Scheduled date at Oakland. I am in Chicago currently. It was a nice vacation.
AVM updated: 05/13/02 - \'Result of your FP review was received on 11th May and Processing has resumed...We will mail you a receipt if further action is needed or decision is made\'

Thanks

Ganesh

Please discontinue using this thread and use new one...

PCeeTmp "==>>2002 JAN FEB MAR thread for CSC I-485 Mailers (from 05/16/2002)" 5/16/02 10:31pm

Thanks
PCee