CSC Emergency Phone# No More Live Assistance?

september142004

Registered Users (C)
Called a few time to the CSC emergency number, and all were responded with voice messages. Does anyone know what's happened? Any other numbers that we can call for emergency? :confused:

I called the emergency number this afternoon and spoke with a live person. But unlike previous times, he refused any details. He mentioned that the phone number is only for attorney emergencies.

september142004 said:
Called a few time to the CSC emergency number, and all were responded with voice messages. Does anyone know what's happened? Any other numbers that we can call for emergency? :confused:

I also tried calling CSC emergency number few times today and got voice mail. Called up last week and the officier refused to provide any status..Though in the past few officers were helpful.

Microdev, This is the format of letter i have sent to CSC but have not received any response so far..

Your name
Your address
fax/phone
Date:

To,
Director
Vermont Service Center of USCIS

Subject: Expedite Request for I-485 application with receipt date {RD}

Dear Sir/Madam,

{My husband/wife and} I have our I-485 applications filed at VSC since {RD}. Ours is an employment based (EB-2) application and I am the primary applicant.

According to the processing times published by USCIS, VSC is currently processing EB2 applications with RD ... Whereas our RD is {RD}

We received a request for evidence on.... and we replied and the website shows the updated status on .... [expand this para]

Further to that, we completed our 2nd FP on {2nd FP date}. However the online case status does not reflect any information abour our 2nd FP.

So far we have initiated {3} status queries through NCSC and we have never receievd any response from USCIS. [This was true for us so I wrote]

The NCSC phone enquiries have resulted in asking us to wait for 30-60 days since October 2003.

This been said, I do not know if there's some kind of center error that is causing the delay/backlog in the adjudication of our I-485 applications.

I understand that VSC processes thousands of applications every day and processing times could vary case by case. However, as our cases are backlogged and as I have failed to receive any clear communication from USCIS, I would like to present this fax request to review our applications and expedite the adjudication of our cases.

I would also appreciate if you could suggest an estimated processing time for the adjudication of our applications in your reply. [This statement is important]

Here is my contact information for any further communication -
Name
Address
Phone
Email
Fax

And here are our case details -

[In table format]

Applicant Name
A#
Type of application - I-485[EB2]
RD
ND
Receipt Number

Thank you very much for reading this request and hoping to hear from you soon.

i don't even get the voice message

I called up the emergency number - 949-389-3007 and it always says that the duty officer is unaivalable or is assisting other customers.

Since 9.00 - 11:00 am I have called 20 times, and I am getting the same message.

Also when the call is transferred to the voice message box, it says the mailbox is full , can't leave messages.

The other two numbers provided in the message are a waste. Called INS direct - 1-949-831-8427 - has been disconnected. and NCS number - 1-800-870-3676 is for requesting automated forms only..

My patience is running out.. Does anybody know how to get hold of these guys????

That's because you guy can not act in moderation. I called this number once, found out the status, and stopped. Some of you call 3 time a god damned day. Now they closed that line. Same with fbi e-mail, that is backlogged because you can not just send one request, but send it every week. Stop being so desperate! Be men!

hoffmaa said:
That's because you guy can not act in moderation. I called this number once, found out the status, and stopped. Some of you call 3 time a god damned day. Now they closed that line. Same with fbi e-mail, that is backlogged because you can not just send one request, but send it every week. Stop being so desperate! Be men!

how long have you been waiting for your card...if it is less than 2 years we could talk after 2 years. i don't think any body should be calling 3 times a day but we would like to hear back from you in 2 years if you are still stuck.

mine was approved in little over an year so don't lash back at me...

It wasnt' my native country, pridurok.
I've been waiting for my card for more then 2 years, if it matters.

Nevertheless, it shows that you didn't have respect to the law of your new country. It is very likely that you may do the same in the USA.

hoffmaa said:
It wasnt' my native country, pridurok.
I've been waiting for my card for more then 2 years, if it matters.

If I remember right, they asked a question in one of the applications --
Did you think about commiting terrorism,
Have you deserted the army of your native country (country of birth).
and other such questions.
If you have not checked it, I think you should be fine.

If you are over 35 you need not worry about the draft. Moreover, Nowadays they have equal opportunities for 'we men' and 'ge men' too....apart from 'be men'.

Based on my experience, they don't refuse to talk if you call for an emergency.

My (and my wife's) APs were approved at the end of last month. We have to travel to Canada at the end of this month to help a family member having her first baby. When we didn't receive our APs for 20+ days after approval, I decided to call them this morning on the emergency number. It went directly to the voice message a few times but finally, an officer picked up the phone and politely asked for the reason of my call. When I explained the situation, he was very helpful and tried to investigate the issue on the spot. Within a few minutes, he found that the approval notices were mailed last month but were returned to CSC for some unknown reason. And informed that they re-mailed the APs to us last week and if we don't receive them in a week or so, we should call again.

Hi logicators,

Exactly my case is like you.My AP was approved on April 28th.I got the 2nd EAD card.But i didnt get the AP by mail.So i called USCIS no(they ask me to wait till end of this month.So dont know what to do.Can i call the emergency no monday??

Regards
Kabish

Hi Kabish.

Could you please let me know what on-line status message is shown for your EAD card now?

How long did you get the cards after you got the approval email from USCIS mailer?

Also, what number did you call?

My story is similar but opposite to yours. I have received APs but not EADs for me and my wife.

Thanks.

Hi Wang2Mazi,

My 2nd EAD approved on Apr 28 2005.The message is
This case has been approved. On April 28, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283

I got the cards by mail within 4-5 days.I got AP approved on the same date.But i didnt receive the AP.

Regards
Kabish

Our APs were approved on April 29, and we finally received them on Thursday and Friday. Looks like there was something wrong with APs approved at the end of April. You should be receicing your's shortly.

efile ?

logicators said:
Our APs were approved on April 29, and we finally received them on Thursday and Friday. Looks like there was something wrong with APs approved at the end of April. You should be receicing your's shortly.

Logicators,

Did you efile AP ?If yes then do you have to goto the nearest USCIS office for the pictures ?

I am in the process of planning to file one

-Sonpapdi