CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

Thanks !

That means, your perm labor indicated "alternative education & experience" to meet
your back ground where as MS+3 was primary requirement. Correct?

proudtobeindian said:
I am BS+5

nother1inline said:
Congrats to all of the recent guys for approvals on 140 - looks like we are almost into September now for sure
I dont think so. Mine is july, but till now i have no status change

How to know MS+3

perm_faq said:
Thanks !

That means, your perm labor indicated "alternative education & experience" to meet

I am with EB2 PERM. How do I know in the ETA form that mine is EB2 qualified? I can find MS. But where can I find MS+3?

I am not sure as I haven't ever gone thru those complexities. I remember (3 years back), I was told about my qualification as BS+5 and I just gave a go ahead to my attorney to file as EB2.

Sorry, I am not able to fully answer your question.

perm_faq said:
Thanks !

Either you can check that in one of your PERM Advertisements for your job,
Or if you have the PERM application (ETA9089) just check whether you are
meeting the primary requirements or "alternative".

Regarding EB2 or EB3, it is based on the job requirements, not based
on the qualifications that the petitioner/applicant has. As I said, in my
earlier message, if the job requirement says BS+3, and you have
BS+10 years, STILL you will be treated as EB3. So....Employment Based
classification is done solely based on the "job requirements".

dabu said:
I am with EB2 PERM. How do I know in the ETA form that mine is EB2 qualified? I can find MS. But where can I find MS+3?

Thats OK..... Thanks!

proudtobeindian said:
I am not sure as I haven't ever gone thru those complexities. I remember (3 years back), I was told about my qualification as BS+5 and I just gave a go ahead to my attorney to file as EB2.

Sorry, I am not able to fully answer your question.

kittydesire said:
I dont think so. Mine is july, but till now i have no status change

Kittydesire,
If your casse is from July 2005, then u should check with your lawyer, CSC is now processing Sept 2005 Cases.
There is no doubt about it.

gc_line said:
Kittydesire,
If your casse is from July 2005, then u should check with your lawyer, CSC is now processing Sept 2005 Cases.
There is no doubt about it.
Thanks for your advice. yesterday I called service center, the woman told me now processing date for EB2 is Aug 16. I can only check my case after one month. :mad:

When you called them on the phone, I don't think they did tell you the EXACT information
you requested. They probably looked at the latest service center processing report and told
you as August 16th.

Try emailing them at, CSC-XII.140@dhs.gov with your WAC number, RD/ND,
First/Last names etc etc...along with your concern and see what they are going to tell you.
Normally, you should get email response within 24 to 48 hours.

Try it!

kittydesire said:
Thanks for your advice. yesterday I called service center, the woman told me now processing date for EB2 is Aug 16. I can only check my case after one month. :mad:

perm_faq said:
When you called them on the phone, I don't think they did tell you the EXACT information
you requested. They probably looked at the latest service center processing report and told
you as August 16th.

Try emailing them at, CSC-XII.140@dhs.gov with your WAC number, RD/ND,
First/Last names etc etc...along with your concern and see what they are going to tell you.
Normally, you should get email response within 24 to 48 hours.

Try it!
Thanks for your kind help

140 approval

Got my I140 approval today
Category : EB3
140 RD : 29th August 2005
PD : 1st July 2002

Also found out that visa bulltein for March is out. Seems like there is some progress across every category.

All dates for India
EB1 : 01JUL04
EB2: 01JAN02
EB3: 01JAN01

Ajay

140 LUD change

LUD changed on 140 with no message change today (2/17). Previous LUD was 09/08/05. Does that mean anything?

Thanks.

140 Visa?

just now USCIS said that my 140 case is still pending since visa is unavailable. i'm confused that 140 need visa???????

Kittydesire,

Did you file I-485 yet? what is your PD? is it EB2 or EB3? Are you from retrogressed country?

Thanks
kittydesire said:
just now USCIS said that my 140 case is still pending since visa is unavailable. i'm confused that 140 need visa???????

matt30 said:
Kittydesire,

Did you file I-485 yet? what is your PD? is it EB2 or EB3? Are you from retrogressed country?

Thanks
yeah, i filed 140 & 485 together. i dont know what pd is, it's EB2. and i'm from retrogressed country? so what do you mean?