CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

They have changed for India 5 months each EB1 and EB2 and 1 year for EB3
perm_faq said:
Here is the movement:

EB1 moved from FEB04 --> JUL04
EB2 moved from AUG01 --> JAN02 (5 months)
EB3 moved from JAN00 --> JAN01

Good Progress for everyone..

India EB1: 01JUL04, EB2:01JAN02, EB3:01JAN01

China EB1:01JUL03, EB2:01JUL02, EB3:01MAY01

Rest of World: EB1 & EB2: Current, EB3:01MAY01

Mexico EB3:22MAR01

Visa Bulletin

Where did you guys find the new bulletin? On the Department of State website the current is the February one.

I guess progress is not so good for EB-3 all chargeability, they only move 15 days at a time, sometimes in a few months.

EB-3
PD:June 2002
I140 approved February 6, 2006.
Waiting forever for the visa availability to be able to file the I-485. :mad:

Also.. down the report... (that I normally miss !)

Employment-based: Cut-off date movement in several categories during recent months has been greater than originally expected. This is because demand by Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) offices for adjustment of status cases has been much less than anticipated. Advancement of the cut-off dates at this time should prevent a situation late in the fiscal year where there are large amounts of numbers available but not enough time to use them. Interested parties should be aware that the recent rate of cut-off date advances might not continue indefinitely; however, it is not possible to say at present how soon CIS number use will influence the cut-off date determinations. Moreover, in some categories (for instance the “Other Workers” category), cut-off date retrogression is a definite possibility should demand increase dramatically. Such retrogressions are not likely in the immediate future, but readers should be alert to the possibility as the year proceeds and watch for updates in this Bulletin. Retrogressions are normally preceded by a period of no movement of the cut-off date, as we attempt to limit future demand for numbers under the annual limit.

rex70

I do see the same. Probably they linked it wrongly.
What u should do is, look at the "old archive" and click february bulletin,
you will see bulletin titled as MARCH.

Or, just go here, click and read it from the Breaking news. www.immigration-law.com

:p

rex70 said:
Where did you guys find the new bulletin? On the Department of State website the current is the February one.

I guess progress is not so good for EB-3 all chargeability, they only move 15 days at a time, sometimes in a few months.

EB-3

Last edited by a moderator:
rex70 said:

EB-3

It is inside the archived bulletins link as February bulletin.

kaduva

what is LUD?
I also applied for I-140 and I-485 on 11/15/05. I have recieved my AP but not EAD? have you recieved your AP or EAD? what about the FP notice? have you recieved it or no?

kaduva said:
I-140/ RD-08/11/ LUD-08/15.
EB-2/ Sub LC

---------------------

I am new to this forum. It has great info. My I-140 was filed in Aug 05 and I got a RFE at the end of January. I have done MS in US and they wanted the transcript of the courses it seems. The transcript was send and I got a LUD about it on 01/25/06.

gp111, do you have any idea when I can expect to get a reply ? Should I call them up ? Or should I wait for some time.. if so how long ? Thanks.

Maverick534,

Did you apply under EB2 (master without experience) ?

How big is your company?

Guys, is it common to ask for transcript as RFE ? I have not heard anything like this before, especially if people got thier master in the US.

THanks

maverick534 said:
I am new to this forum. It has great info. My I-140 was filed in Aug 05 and I got a RFE at the end of January. I have done MS in US and they wanted the transcript of the courses it seems. The transcript was send and I got a LUD about it on 01/25/06.

gp111, do you have any idea when I can expect to get a reply ? Should I call them up ? Or should I wait for some time.. if so how long ? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes matt30, I applied under EB2 (master without experience). My company is midsize with about 300 ppl or so.

matt30 said:
Maverick534,

Did you apply under EB2 (master without experience) ?

How big is your company?

Guys, is it common to ask for transcript as RFE ? I have not heard anything like this before, especially if people got thier master in the US.

THanks

Maverick534,

Did CIS specifically asked you for transcript from your school? or something elese and your lawyer inferred to submit the transcript?

Thanks

maverick534 said:
Yes matt30, I applied under EB2 (master without experience). My company is midsize with about 300 ppl or so.

What a worst scenario !! Need youra dvice

I got my labor approved in Aug 2005 and I got EAD and AP in Nov 2005. My wife was in India when my labor approved I could not able to file EAD for her as I could not able to get her back to US as I could net get consulate appointment. Now I am planning to change jobs after 180 days deal and my lawyer says you cannot change as you have to extend H1 or xfer H1 to new employer keep H4 for my wife ?? Huh..
Can I change jobs using EAD and file 485 for my wife when visas become current with new employer?
Please help !!

any other document?

is there anyone which has used AP to enter to US? I want to know what document should I take with myself. I mean like my approved H1B or letter from the company which I am working in or ....

azamani123 said:
is there anyone which has used AP to enter to US? I want to know what document should I take with myself. I mean like my approved H1B or letter from the company which I am working in or ....

I came back a few weeks ago and they did not ask for anything else other than AP, the officer had access to all of my information on its computer, but as you know, nothing is certain when it comes to immigration issues.

how many days you were out of US? is there any limit on it? for example can I be out for 1.5 month (offcourse I will get a vacation from my company)?

shahramt said:
I came back a few weeks ago and they did not ask for anything else other than AP, the officer had access to all of my information on its computer, but as you know, nothing is certain when it comes to immigration issues.

how many days you were out of US? is there any limit for that? for example can I be out of US for 1.5 month (offcourse I will get vacation from my company)

shahramt said:

Kittydesire,
I have cut and pasted the faq from the processing times web page.

When Can I Call The National Customer Service Center?
If you filed your case 30 days or more before the date shown under the heading “Processing Cases with Receipt Date of” and you have not received a request for evidence, a decision, or another notice in the last thirty days, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

However, I am not very sure whether it applies to I-140 as well.

Therefore, if your case was filed before July 18th, you can give them a call I guess (given that the current processing date is August 16th for CSC EB2(I am assuming you fall under CSC EB2))

Just make sure with someone(preferably your attorney) as well before you call. I dont want to jeopardize your case in any way.

Good luck.

abu2003

azamani123 said:
how many days you were out of US? is there any limit for that? for example can I be out of US for 1.5 month (offcourse I will get vacation from my company)

it does not matter as long as you AP is valid

abu2003 said:
Kittydesire,
I have cut and pasted the faq from the processing times web page.

When Can I Call The National Customer Service Center?
If you filed your case 30 days or more before the date shown under the heading “Processing Cases with Receipt Date of” and you have not received a request for evidence, a decision, or another notice in the last thirty days, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

However, I am not very sure whether it applies to I-140 as well.

Therefore, if your case was filed before July 18th, you can give them a call I guess (given that the current processing date is August 16th for CSC EB2(I am assuming you fall under CSC EB2))

Just make sure with someone(preferably your attorney) as well before you call. I dont want to jeopardize your case in any way.

Good luck.

abu2003
Thank abu2003 for your detailed reply. i'll contact attorney first.