CSC 485 RFE Tracker

beavis

Registered Users (C)
Pls correct me if Iam mistaken, didnt find one of these existent already.

This is to help track progress of cases where rfe has been issued on pending 485 at CSC.

My details:
485: wac0304......

485 ND Dec 2002, eb2 concurrent, FP2: aUG 2004, RFE issued Jan 2005, RFE response (medical) recvd back by USCIS Feb 7th'05

recent LUD's: 02/08/05 (we received your response blah blah blah), 02/09/05 (no change in msg)

LUD's on dependent : 02/09/05

beavis, when was your RFE response sent? I have medical RFE too. Response sent on 2/17, but no update to online status yet.

medical rfe

beavis, mallusan,
what was the medical rfe for?
somethg specific or did they decide that the
results of the medical exam are no longer valid?
regards..
-------------------------------------------
485 nd-dec'02
fp-feb'03
rfe(tax returns, letter of employment)-apr'04

blade_runner, one particular (TB) test was more than six months old by the time we filed the 485, so they wanted us to redo it.

I mailed the medical RFE response by Fedex on Jan 31 2005

My careless doc had omitted to check a box on the original I-693, got that redone by him and mailed it back

The LUD changed on Feb 8 to RFE response recvd, LUD changed again on Feb 9th with no msg change

Date of approval on Notice of Action received in the mail : Feb 10th

Response received

LUD today, 2/28, saying RFE response received on 2/24.

Crossing my fingers and hoping that things do move from here as fast as it did for beavis.

Good luck mallusan

I think it will move through very fast, medical RFE should be the least complicated thing of all

Hi guys,

Here is a little longwinded story of the RFE for my wife's medicals.

We got a RFE for my wife's medicals in Feb 05 (after fighting a I-140 denial). The RFE asks for going to the doctor and take all immunizations that were pending due to pregnency when the original medicals were sent.

Actually, after pregnency, in June 04, my wife took the TB Test and immunizations and our lawyer mailed the medicals to USCIS. Still, we got the RFE.

When I went to the doctor, he said that the TB X-Ray has expired and asked my wife to go for another X-Ray, which she did. However, the copy of the I-693 and supplemental form for immunizations given to us were backdated to the day when she took the immunizations (June 04). Only the TB X-Ray test on I-693 was dated Feb 05.

When I asked my lawyer about this, he said it is preferable to have the I-693 and supplemental form to have the current date.

Can you please tell me whether to have the June 04 date is OK or should the forms be current dated? Also, are there any validity periods for immunizations like there is for the TB X-Ray?

Thanks,

I had a somewhat similar issue with the dates, the doctor had forgotten to check one box on the I-693 on a test that was actually complete. The RFE asked for that and when I took it in he checked the box but said he wouldn't change the date on the I-693, the new completed I-693 still was dated as 1.5 yrs ago. USCIS did not have a problem with it, so I think there is no expiry for most things. All they want is a complete medical status when the filing was made.

raj_ca94086 said:
Hi guys,

Here is a little longwinded story of the RFE for my wife's medicals.

We got a RFE for my wife's medicals in Feb 05 (after fighting a I-140 denial). The RFE asks for going to the doctor and take all immunizations that were pending due to pregnency when the original medicals were sent.

Actually, after pregnency, in June 04, my wife took the TB Test and immunizations and our lawyer mailed the medicals to USCIS. Still, we got the RFE.

When I went to the doctor, he said that the TB X-Ray has expired and asked my wife to go for another X-Ray, which she did. However, the copy of the I-693 and supplemental form for immunizations given to us were backdated to the day when she took the immunizations (June 04). Only the TB X-Ray test on I-693 was dated Feb 05.

When I asked my lawyer about this, he said it is preferable to have the I-693 and supplemental form to have the current date.

Can you please tell me whether to have the June 04 date is OK or should the forms be current dated? Also, are there any validity periods for immunizations like there is for the TB X-Ray?

Thanks,

Thanks beavis for the quick reply. And please accept my heartiest Congratulations on your approval.

My feeling is that the dates on my I-693 would be contradictory (or thats what I feel), since the date of the X-Ray would be Feb 05 and the I-693 date itself would be June 04. It is more like the doctor signing a document on June 04, wherein the document refers to a test conducted in Feb 05.

I presume you did not have such a predicament in your case because it did not involve dates. I will be talking to my doctor tomorrow and will now what he thinks of it.

Thanks again.

We received a RFE for my wife (derivative) that I693 supplemental form showing immunization record is not complete.

And also the RFE says that doctor from whom we got the tests done is not in the civil surgeon's list.

I again checked out the list in USCIS site. His name is listed on their web site. What kind of evidence should we provide for this?

Going to a different doctor will take more time to respond to the RFE. So If anyone had a similar RFE. I wanted to know what kind of evidence we have to provide.

If it makes anyone feel better here is my story .
MY RD Nov 2002
First RFE May 2004 .Replied may 2004 ,status updated as recieved -may 2004
No change in status until DEcember 2004
After several enquiries they sent a fax to my attorney office saying they lost my RFE . So we sent it back.Still no status until Feb 2005 .
Couple of weeks back they updated online message asking for the same RFE again and we sent it back and now the status changed to "RFE recieved" which is as good as the RFE which we sent a year back

Moral : Dont loose hope but dont belive these LUD and RFE as any kind of signal that yours will be procssed now ...

SPlus3, beavis got it approved within two day's of CSC receiving the RFE response. However, for me they haven't touched the application for more than a week after, so I guess "it varies" is the best we can say.

(Hope I don't end up like sammyboy).

mallusan said:
SPlus3, beavis got it approved within two day's of CSC receiving the RFE response. However, for me they haven't touched the application for more than a week after, so I guess "it varies" is the best we can say.

(Hope I don't end up like sammyboy).

Hello Mallusan,
I thought your case was approved on march 2 2005 ???(you replied on feb 17th 2005)
I replied to my Rfe on Feb 22nd 2005 they received on 23rd but lud changed on march 2nd saying "we received ur response on feb 28th..... and LUD changed on march 7 2005 for me and my wife (same message)

Any thoughts :confused: