CS Processing times...

No Title

Can you provide the link/address?

Most web sites have not update the info yet.

No Title

How in the world could things move backwards? You would assume that when they said 1/26 in the previous update that they had already processed the 12/something... What the hell is going on with these bastards?

No Title

This was probably expected since the IIO\'s people spoke
to said they are processing backlog cases. Hopefully they
finish it up this month and move ahead with this unending
process.

What is weird is that FP notices are supposedly automatically
generated and still the the computers that generate
them seem to have a mind of their own.

wait2001

No Title

This is a stinker !! no wonder we need to use the F*** word !! There are people on this board who will say no no dont use bad word blah blah blah ......now see our tax dollors at some real work !! CSC stinks bad !!

No Title

hold on a minute! not just OUR tax dollars getting wasted, it is also the $1000 filing/processing fee(more?) that we shell out to the INS for our Labor/140+485+EAD+FP+AP!!!! talk about getting services for my money!?! oh well... i could go on and on! but, i think i better get back to my day job. that\'s more important ;)

No Title

Hi folks,
Just worried that CSC is not going to its old trends (where I140 approval used to take 18 months and I485 was application where the approval used to take a few years...)

No Title

Why bother..people with I-485 pending for 6 months can anyway change your jobs in similar capacity. Just hang on to where u are for 6 months aftet the I-485 pending.

No Title

Well, I don\'t blame CSC just because of the fact that they go back to 99 or early 2000 cases ( if that is the case). These people deserve approvals, and deserve the approvals long time ago. What made me angry is the unpredictable processing time. The recent speedup lifts you up in the air with hype hopes and drop you down to the valley. INS is the worst service agent I have ever dealt with. What a mess, what a mess, what a mess .....

No Title

dear friends, my i-485 was filed in jan.00 no fp yet according to this board,if ins is working on old cases i shoukd get fp notice soon
i am keeping my finger cross.