Crucial Situation

TroubledGC

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys

I am Nov 2007 filer and my my I140 was approved on July. My wife is applying for Visa on Sept 30th. so I need my 485 not to be approved till then.

I am having a series of soft LUD on Sept 16th and today on 17th on my 485. what do you think that means?

Is there anyway to stop this train? I was thinking of geting an DUI, but I am not sure if it helps in such a short time.

any help appreciated

Thanks a lot

RealyTroubled

Hi Guys

I am Nov 2007 filer and my my I140 was approved on July.
---------------------are you EB1 or EB2 or EB3? is your PD current at this time?
My wife is applying for Visa on Sept 30th.
------------------what kind of Visa??
so I need my 485 not to be approved till then.

I am having a series of soft LUD on Sept 16th and today on 17th on my 485. what do you think that means?
----------------------it can be anything
Is there anyway to stop this train? I was thinking of geting an DUI, but I am not sure if it helps in such a short time.

any help appreciated

Thanks a lot

RealyTroubled
--------------------

I am EB-ROW, PD current. She is applying for H4 and her cosulate appointment is on Sept 30th. It would be the worst if my Green card comes now and I am having LUD on my 485 everyday

Appreciate any suggestion

--------------------

What I can say - I have also filed on November 2007, EB2, my I140 has been approved 06/30/2008 - and my I485 has already been approved 08/29/2008. So - if your case is similar - you can probably expect approving very soon.

I am EB-ROW, PD current. She is applying for H4 and her cosulate appointment is on Sept 30th. It would be the worst if my Green card comes now and I am having LUD on my 485 everyday

Appreciate any suggestion

I can’t predict anything or give suggestion to delay the process.