Criticism and Not

:)
Thanks for commenting on my marvelous idea! (though I really think it is marvelous)

How come the delays are only in this department? What abt IRS which does more paperwork than USCIS? The govt finds FAST STAFF for IRS, then why not for USCIS? The reason is they chose to ignore. That's what irritates everyone here. You are done here, so I dont want to argue.

No matter what you say or how many times you say it, unless the process times change, nobody will agree with your statements.

Madhav

michal

Have not the processing dates changed already? For six months they've been doing backflips. What has changed? The only thing I know is people have started to write and complain constructively, rather then destructively didn't they South Texas?

Michal.

michal said:
The second part about freedom means, you are going to get the green card and then what? Unless you are internally free and understand how democracy = life works green card will not help you, you will run into new painful challenges.

I believe we all know what freedom means, we all know that there are something in life that greencard cannot buy. We all came to this county, for freedom, for better opportunities, for love, etc. we were all prepared for the painful challegnes, but not the endless waiting in the dark.

Were you crying out loud for not receiving FP notice with a 07/2002 ND just a few months ago? Were you as frustrated as the rest of us before getting your approval? Since you are a greencard holder now, aren't you supposed to be in another forum? If you decide to drop by here, why not offering some advice on how to expedite the approval instead of criticising other people who were in the same boat with you a few months ago???

Michal, I did get in touch with the senators at first and then congressman about the same time you did when u suggested we should all be writing collectively. After that if you get approved and the rest of us who have done the exact same thing don't, you are fortunate, it is not because of any extra efforts or skills you have, its plain luck, All of us are struggling here, paying our taxes honestly, following the legal system,but do not get a good night's rest, we are suffering on the family and health front, have not been able to visit our homacountry beacuse of the endless wait for all the bureaucratic steps in the long GC process incl. an FP notice whcih should have come 2 yaers ago, 6-8 months wait for AP approval etc, etc.
Yes they have made life hell for us and if you think otherwise, please keep your thoughts to yourself!!

If the IRS can have 100000 auditors, and Iraq citizen can have a gallon of gas for 5cents, I485 application better be processed atleast in time for the fee I pay ( not to mention the yearly tip i give for AP and EAD fees and live with RFE crap).

cool..I did speak for everyone here then.
I was a little apprehensive when I said "nobody will agree with your statements".

I believe just ignore him from now on. When a difficulty arises, he can go ask help from the 99% really really good senators. Ya sure..they will help you out..

Madhav

Hope

485 FL I am writting because I want to share what I found after writting to congressmen, after talking to my american friends after spending hours upon hours on the internet trying to find the truth about why this process is slow. I am reporting what I found. You might disagree with me but from all the information I gathered trust me if you can, there are valid reasons for the backlog and unless there is noise from the bottom, nothing will change.

ADDTX I disagree, the only reason I have the GC sooner is because of people before me who pulled the strings. I hope I did too, I talked to all my american friends some of them doctors some lawyers some entrepreneurs, they all wanted to help, they even wrote personal letters on my behalf to send to the senator.

I hope I pulled enough strings for you guys (and gals), just as the ones before me pulled them for me. I think this is the ONLY hope and the right one at the same time. Hough. Michal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imangine how you would feel if you are standing in a queue for hours in a stores, for a ticket for some game etc. and you get cut because someone has some " influence" its unfair, thats exactly whats happening here and there is no way to justify it. You have American friends, my kids are Americans but I still don't mind waiting in a queue because its fair, but when peole who have applied after me get approved randomly or because of their ties it plain "pisses" me off, apologies for the language but thats how I believe 99.99999% of this forum members feel!!

Irony

ADDTX you know what the irony is? I never sent those personal letters out because I got approved before I had all of them assembled.

To the undecided that still think doing something at a personal level might help the others further back the line I say go for it! I strongly recommend talking to Americans, especially friends, writting to senators, writting to newspapers etc. You might not be the beneficiary but you are the beneficiary of the hard work of people that did the work before you.

M.