CRIS approval notice question

Fp Notice When?

Sorry for ignorance….
Why and when do you get a VISA stamped then?
With the plastic card, can you travel outside of the States with just your passport??

People used to get passport stamped before as it used to take few weeks to get the green card on hand, and now since thats been relaxed, you may see it in your mail in just couple of days.

When did you do the FingerPrinting? Did you only apply for I-485 or applied EAD and AP as well?

Thank you for the info.

FP done = 6/2007
AP received = 8/2007

and I got this on 8/2007

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION
Current Status: Approval notice sent.

So, as soon as I got the plastic card, I am done with this long journey, right?

Yes Doctor, you will be all set.

Thank you for the info.

FP done = 6/2007
AP received = 8/2007

and I got this on 8/2007

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION
Current Status: Approval notice sent.

So, as soon as I got the plastic card, I am done with this long journey, right?

Once you get the card, you are ready to rock - doctor

I didn't get 'Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident' email. I just got card production ordered and Approval notice sent emails. Do I need to be worried?

Same here i didnt get the 'Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident' although i got card production and approval notice sent emails. And yes I am also June 2007 filer.

COOL....

Congratulations...

did you talk to IO by phone or got to infopass?

thanks..

Same here i didnt get the 'Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident' although i got card production and approval notice sent emails. And yes I am also June 2007 filer.

Congratulations

Congratulations on your GC. Thanks for letting us know. You may get the card on hand soon, keep an eye on mailbox.

How come your NC has been initiated before fingerprinting? Are you sure the dates on your signature has no typo or I could just be wrong.

Congratulations on your GC. Thanks for letting us know. You may get the card on hand soon, keep an eye on mailbox.

How come your NC has been initiated before fingerprinting? Are you sure the dates on your signature has no typo or I could just be wrong.

Thanks a lot. These are the dates that IO said to me. And as far as i understand from this forum that name check is different than finger print check.

COOL....

Congratulations...

did you talk to IO by phone or got to infopass?

thanks..

Thanks a lot. I talked to IO by phone when asking about my wife H4 visa extension status. She was kind enough to give me information about the name check too.

You are right

Thanks a lot. These are the dates that IO said to me. And as far as i understand from this forum that name check is different than finger print check.

I think you are right. I have not seen in forums, but since FP expires, and ppl do the second FP, it makes sense. Congratulations again.

Is my Green Card on the way??

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On August 1, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. (Received on Agust 5th).:)

Current Status: Card production ordered. On August 3, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.:)

Current Status: Approval notice sent. On August 8, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. :)

Please according with those dates when my greenCard will arrive???
:)

On August 1, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. (Received on Agust 5th).:)

Current Status: Card production ordered. On August 3, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.:)

Current Status: Approval notice sent. On August 8, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. :)

ahhaha yes, you lucky person, congratulations! It can take up to 30 days 9sometimes a bit more) but you may also get it any day now. You're done!!:)

I am only getting a "card has been ordered" message. No messages about any approval notice/welcome package. It's been like this for 4 days. Looking at other people's dates, it seems that these messages don't lapse this long. It seems that you get an approval notice message the day after you get the "card ordered" message. Should i be worried?

Yes Agaya Agaya, Mera Green Card Email Agaya.

Yes My dear friends,
I too got two emails, card production ordered and also Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

I have a question on this info "On August 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register"

Hey guys, i did not recieve my wife's any email yet, did anyone had the same problem, I hope they wil do it soon.

So what is this ADIT processing means?

My PD is 2003 May, I appied in June 1st and received date is 13th june and i got my fp done on july 11th and we got our EAD's and AP's both of us.

I am just waiting my wife's 485 email, do i need to call them the last LUD was on july 12th for her.

Guide me, but any how thanks a lot for all your support in this forum and may god bless you all and get you GC's soon and be happy with your family's.

Yes today is my day, i have to drink a lot...........
thanks,

Before you drink yourself senseless, could you please post your case details?
Congragulations on your exit from the long GC highway!

ADIT = Alien Documentation, Identification and Telecommunication System (perhaps).

It's basically a style of photographs that USCIS used to accept for printing on immigration-related cards (GC, EAD, etc.). I believe they have moved to a different style, but they still accept ADIT-style photos.

The ADIT style photos were the ones where you had to tilt your head a bit to the side so that only one ear was shown in the photo.

You are 100% right.Here's the link where it can be found. http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=c54f0ccc1793f010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCRD

Exceptions to the general practices are as follows:

A. Alien documentation, identification, and telecommunications (ADIT) system records are maintained until naturalization, death, or other material change in status of the individual, or until the registration card is relinquished.

ADIT = Alien Documentation, Identification and Telecommunication System (perhaps).

It's basically a style of photographs that USCIS used to accept for printing on immigration-related cards (GC, EAD, etc.). I believe they have moved to a different style, but they still accept ADIT-style photos.

The ADIT style photos were the ones where you had to tilt your head a bit to the side so that only one ear was shown in the photo.

Based on my experience, the actual (Physical) green card arrived in about a week's time from the date of card production ordered. It must be on the way, keep an eye on your mailbox.

Contratulations!

Same 3 emails

I too got similar emails total 3 for now, but for some reason my wife's did not not get approved and no LUD's so far only one the first on on 7/12/07, can you guys suggest, is it ok to call TSC again and again, i called yesterday and that lady asked me some questions whether you filed same day, i told yes and we already received AP and EAD's together and she asked me you have to wait it will be normal processing.

Can i call them and ask them again today, is it ok to call them, will there be any problem asking them for my wife's approval.

they have mentioned card has been sent on 13th, so how many more days it will take to get my GC.

ja94,
See my signature.
Don't worry about not getting approval email. Card Production Ordered email that you received is the same as getting approval email.
A friend of mine was never get any approval emails when he received his greencard in the mailbox.

kasid,
Same thing happen to my friend. The wife never gets emails but the husband did. Then both received greencard in the mail within a week time.
Don't worry.