Credit Card received!!!

kelvin2088

Registered Users (C)
C r e d i t C a r d r e c e i v e d

I just received my first c r e d i t c a r d!!!
It's a B a n k o f A m e r i c a C r e d i t C a r d, N o n-D e p o s i t, R e g ul a r c a r d, N o a n n u a l f e e, C r e d i t l i n e u p t o 8 0 0 b u c k s ...
I'm so exciting!!
seems today is kinda kool!!!!:) :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Credit Card received

Originally posted by kelvin2088
I just received my first credit card!!!
It's a Bank of America Credit Card, Non-Deposit, Regular card, No annual fee, Credit line up to 800 bucks...
I'm so exciting!!
seems today is kinda kool!!!!:) :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations!

I told you many times not to believe what that idiotic bank clerk told you.

Just make sure that you only buy what you can afford and try to pay off the entire bill every month because the interest charge is generally very costly. Also send in your payment on time because there is a late fee of around $30 and the negative record in your credit files is even more expensive.

BYW, do you mind telling us when can you file your I-485?

Re: Re: Credit Card received

Originally posted by Gilbert

Congratulations!

I told you many times not to believe what that idiotic bank clerk told you.

Just make sure that you only buy what you can afford and try to pay off the entire bill every month because the interest charge is generally very costly. Also send in your payment on time because there is a late fee of around $30 and the negative record in your credit files is even more expensive.

BYW, do you mind telling us when can you file your I-485?

Thank u so much,i'll definitely treasure my credit card...

oh, i gonna apply for it next year

You said before that you are a full-time student in CA. Do you go to a public school? If you do, do the rules in CA require you to pay out-of-state fees until you have been in CA for at least one year? I am just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Gilbert! I went to school in CA and they required me to complete one year of residency before I could pay in-state tuition.

Originally posted by kelvin2088
i hope later we all experience the feeling of getting approval on our status adjustment!!

YOu will, Kelvin2088. It is a question of when, not if.

Originally posted by Lazerthegreat
Yes Gilbert! I went to school in CA and they required me to complete one year of residency before I could pay in-state tuition.

Thanks for that response. Someone told that in Wisconsin they waive the one-year rule for asylees. It looks like the practice is not too widespread.

Originally posted by Gilbert

Thanks for that response. Someone told that in Wisconsin they waive the one-year rule for asylees. It looks like the practice is not too widespread.

they charged me in-state-tuition...pretty cheap
Remark:I went to school directly without waiting for one year to qualify my in-state-tuition when I first came to the U.S
so...kinda lucky huh?;)