crazy wife, need your help guys!

tell him to get a lawyer. simple as that. i believe he will be able to stay. with his lawyer they should be able to show that this bitch is deranged.

I agree! Get proof that she got pregant by another man other them him, have her writhe him an email, or letter saying that the baby isn't his. Start gathering proof that the mariage wasn't a sham for a GC.

Ask you friend, if he had to choose between one of the two peace or here, which one would he pick?

For the former, all he needs to do is pack his bags and return to the land of the rising sun. For the latter, he needs to prove to USCIS that he entered the marriage in good faith and not just to derive an immigration benefit. I wish your friend the best of luck.

He can still have peace here.

Hello all, My friend Paul, just asked me a question that I was unable to answe, so see if you guys can help with the issue!

He is married to a USC and got his green card just 2 months ago, now, he comes to find out that his wife is pregnant, and that happened when he was out of the country, He went to france due to his job and stayed there for 1 month for training, now she is pregnant.

Well he came back to america, found that she is pregnant, and she is driving him crazy, she is causing him some psycological issues, she is telling him, that she will divorce him if he does not sell his car and give her money, she is telling him that she will call immigration and say that it is all a sham! she says that she wants to go back to her ex boyfriend (suposedly the father of her baby), and she is telling him that it is all over,

but at the same point, he has nothing back on his country, since he was here for 2 years, when they got married, he sold all he had back in Japan to stay with her, now she is driving him insane!!!

he is affraid that he will loose his green card now, since she is pressing him, and being so crazy and she wants divorce!!!!

what should i tell him?

Csantos, Don't listen to all the negatives on here, pack his bags and go back...ect.... Since he doesn't have a lawyer, What state does he live in?
With proper evidence, and proper lawyer I751 will be successful. Here is a link to my lawyer, now good friend Andy. Believe me when I say he helped me through alot. Call him, he can represent anybody in any state in US. Just know he got a women US citizenship after she had many obsticles that may have got her deported.FYI read my timeline below! He is cheap! He will talk to your friend about the case for free over the phone.
Good Luck!

http://www.immigrationgroup.us/

Married to US Citizen November 11, 2006.
Re-date for I-485, I-130, I-765, 12-11-06
NOA- I-485, I-130, I-765- 12-14
RFE I-485- 12-26
Biometrics(code 3)- done 01-29-07
RFE Received- 02-07-07
LUD I-765 - 02-23-07
Lud I-765 - 02-27-06 APPROVED!
ND- Interview(Tampa), 02-16-07
Interview Date - 03-20-07
LUD- I-485, I-130, 03-01-07
Interview- 03-20-07-APPROVED!!!
LUD I-130 Approved 03-20-07!!!
LUD I-485 Welcome notice sent, Card production ordered 03-23-07
LUD- Welcome notice received 03-27-07
LUD- I485 Approval notice mailed 03-28-07!!!
03-30-07 GC received!
106 days in all.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. get a lawyer
2. get evidence of all her threats/behaviour, document everything.
once thats done i dont think there will be a problem in removal of conditions in two years. two years is a long time to prepare for that and also a long time to gather evidence for his case and against her.

Sure he can. No one ruled that out. To be honest, the OP's friend does not even need a lawyer in my opinion. Even with two months on conjugal cohabitation, a waiver based I-751 is very much approvable. The key is documentation.

I completely agree, the op's friend doesnt need a lawyer, however he asked and I gave him mine. I-751 can be done without legal representation.

If that sounded rude to you, I apologise. I have lived in Japan and I am extremely fond of anything Japanese, whether it be food, people, products, culture, etc. I find it really hard to digest that someone from Japan cannot find this information on their own. They have the highest IQ in the world on average and one of the toughest schooling systems. My first post was a natural reaction based my knowledge and experience with regards to Japan, which was acquired by living amongst them.

I also apologise to all those who agree with Gnr5.

Didnt you try for Japanese Citizenship as well ??