Countdown Begins.....

Keep out of this thread

vol-va-purushotham said:
Any estimates/guess for retrogression of EB2 dates?
P

Pushottam, dont try to mess with this thread...this is only for EB3....if you want to find out about EB2, start another thread....

Shakti....

Current for several months

Current for initial several months and then may be fall to mid 2002 sometime early in the New Year.

Eb3 Pd

Will remanin current for a couple of months to start with but will soon retrogress for India and China to around Jan 2003 or something close.

Wish everyone a good luck and hope a lot of us are approved before any retrogress!!!

My best guess...

The date will start at June 2002.
And after one quarter i.e. JAN 2006, it will retrogress to JAN 2002
for China, India and Philippines.

I'm just a pessimist. :mad:

I doubt if it will be current, it might be retrogessed earlier than we think. Lets hope for the best for EB3. The forum has been awfully quiet ever since no visa # availability:)

I guess it will be January 2003.But I wish McCain-Kennedy bill will be passed in this session starting from September, and will become current soon with more new visas.

Dec 2003 for the rest of the year 2005
Feb 2004 un until April 2006
Unavailable until Oct 2006

May 2004 for the rest of the year 2006 from Oct 2006

EB-3 retrogrssion confusion

I am not good with all these terms, would you please explain and tell me chances for my case?

LC filed March-2002
LC Approved January -2005
I-140/I-485 RD: March-2005

Thanks

My guess - PD would be March 1, 2003

My justification for this guess is, I noticed lots of guys from NSC (sorry for stepping in VSC) had Biomat (code 2) & thsse guys who had Biomat-2 have PD around March 1, 2003 or PD late Feb 2003.

Hope McCain - Kenedy bill will bring some light (& additional Visa's) & those who had Biomat 2 would be approved in BULK..!

Is there anything wrong to be optimastic?