• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Count down !! Advance Notification of October !!

arya2004k

Registered Users (C)
Dear All

As we discussed earlier, we assume that the case number system of asia is quite different than the last year.

Now the time is very near ! what will happened ? (on our asian cases)

The first advance notification letter for October is not so far, lets count down on it !

Possibly it will be published in 13 August !! Its 28 July today ! Now 16 days to go !!!!

with regards

Hey Thats Your View !!

I Dont Think So !!

Thats A Great Thing For Us !!
Cause, You Already Got Gc, But We Are Eagarly Waiting !! Isnt It ??

Dear All

As we discussed earlier, we assume that the case number system of asia is quite different than the last year.

Now the time is very near ! what will happened ? (on our asian cases)

The first advance notification letter for October is not so far, lets count down on it !

Possibly it will be published in 13 August !! Its 28 July today ! Now 16 days to go !!!!

with regards

Although the numbering doesn't really matter in itself, it's becoming obvious that something is different this year (09). What make me curious is - what else is new with the process? coz something's a foot!

Hi am from Africa is this CN high and around what time will it be current

CN 2009AF00039XXX
1st NL dated 28th April 2008 dated 28th may 2008
11th June 2008 sent back forms
13th June 2008 confirmed delivered received by G.Cannon

CN 2009AF00039XXX

My CN is 2008AF00039XXX and it became current in August 2008. :)

CN 2009AF00039XXX

To some extent it depends on the country you are from. From the past countries like Nigeria, Egypt and Ethiopia move pretty slow.

Dear All
Possibly it will be published in 13 August !!
with regards

Hi arya2004k
Are you having any document support your idea of publishing in 13 August? In my idea, according to the VISA BULLETIN FOR AUGUST 2008 of Department of State Publication 9514 has the timestamp on July 8, 2008 as http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4310.html, then they should announce the VISA BULLETIN FOR SEPTEMBER 2008 at the early of 2nd week in August. Is it correct? If I'm wrong, please provide the correctly document support. :)

Hi arya2004k
...any document support your idea of publishing in 13 August?

You don't need document support. The basis for his observation is historical.
In the past they have released the bulletin to the public between the 9th and 16th, that is - few days after the datestamp. The last two months it was released on the 10th. I think the September bulletin will be out on the 11th.

Hello friends !!

I am regular viewer of visa bulletin, in past two months i saw that the bulleting was published on 13 august in, in nepal and i assume that this months's bulletin should be published on 13 of august !!

It's for last year 2008, not this year 2009. That's why we have this countdown thread to see the number for the first month of this year.

Hi all

could someone please explain to me why is my CN related to the interview date cause i checked the visa bulletin and all i saw was ASIA CURRENT, there were no numbers there?? and if its too early what should i expect to read in the bulletin ?

My CN is AS20***

Thanks