• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Count down !! Advance Notification of October !!

Hi arya2004k
Are you having any document support your idea of publishing in 13 August? In my idea, according to the VISA BULLETIN FOR AUGUST 2008 of Department of State Publication 9514 has the timestamp on July 8, 2008 as http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4310.html, then they should announce the VISA BULLETIN FOR SEPTEMBER 2008 at the early of 2nd week in August. Is it correct? If I'm wrong, please provide the correctly document support. :)

I Checked visa bulletin, no update at all. Looks like number won't show up for couple more days ...well let's wait and see.

September Bulletin-Cut-off Numbers for October 2008

ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2009 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 6,900
Egypt 3,100
Ethiopia 3,600
Nigeria 3,350
ASIA 2,900 EUROPE 6,600 NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2 OCEANIA 200 SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 375

Just 2900 for asia, amezing !!

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 6,900 Egypt 3,100
Ethiopia 3,600
Nigeria 3,350

ASIA 2,900
EUROPE 6,600
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2
OCEANIA 200
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 375