Could my LC get clear before dec 31st if i start now?

regarding gc

Hi,

I was in the same boat... but I just joined a company in NH. and will start for labor soon.
if you have a project... I can refer you and you'll get labor within 3 months (state and fed)...

thanks
-V

averagedesi & GP111

Do you guys believe holding the case until 1/1 to submit to NPC is a better idea than to submit to BEC before 12/31? If LC is filed to NPC after 1/1 and within 60 days of PERM in effect ( let's assume at 1/1 PERM will be in effect), then will NPC process your case under PERM or regular RIR? My attorney said under PERM it would be much more tough. i'm afraid my LC would be rejected if it's under PERM. You have any idea? Thanks

What's your company name?

vikasone said:
Hi,

I was in the same boat... but I just joined a company in NH. and will start for labor soon.
if you have a project... I can refer you and you'll get labor within 3 months (state and fed)...

thanks
-V

Hi Vikasone,
What's the company name? When are you planning to file? How sure are you to have the state (NH) open your file before 12/31? Remember NH is processing April 2004 now.
Please tell the company name and phone number and i will contact them ASAP. Serious.

Same Boat - What to do regarding labor certification?

Hi all,

I am in the same boat. I am currently in the phase of sending out ads for the RIR but my lawyer says that it will not be possible to submit the application before January 1st 2005.
He is saying that unless we hear otherwise, we should continue the RIR process.

I am not sure what the best thing to do would be. Just wait it out till January 2005 and apply under the new deadlines or not.

Does any one know if the current RIR process will be totally scrapped and PERM will be the ONLY WAY to apply for labor?

If that is the case and if PERM is tough then all of us who did not apply earlier are screwed and can give up our dreams of getting a green card unless laws change more??

This new process could either be great or very bad news.

By the way, what is the point of applying from faster states when the laws are going to change anyways?

Any replies would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Floyd.

Hi, all
please do check the company history before filing for u r GC through them.
I got these links for previous immirgration forms form SAIGC . thanks saigc for valuable information.

for all NH company enquiries look at this address or validate here

http://www.sos.nh.gov/corporate/buslookup/

for all NC company enquiries look at this address or validate here

http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/Corporations/soskb/CSearch.asp

For NEW JERSEY:

https://accessnet.state.nj.us/Gatew...hNameSearch.asp

click on BUSINESS ENTITY NAME option and enter the company name as SEARCH TEXT and click GO.

note that NJ provides the name check only for free. you may have to pay to know the details like incorporate date and mainly STATUS.

i request u guys to share u r info with cheats-money looters and good employers for filing GC, so that others benefit from your experiences...

Hi forgood,
Which location of cybersoftec are you going through ?

forgood said:
Hi, I spoke to RitePros from Maine, Infotech professionals from North carolina (But they don't have an add that i could use for RIR) and cybersoftec with pre approved labour. But cybersoftec is asking 12K for GC. Initially they asked me to pay 6K to file 140 and 485 and then they came down to 3K. But i don't want to take risk as the 2 pre approved labour copies that they sent to me doesn't exactly fit my skill sets. You will definitely have problem with that case.
I am also talking to Xtreme worldwide solutions and they said that they can file Labour from from NH and get it cleared before end of this year. I don't think it is possible. The only possibility that i was thinking is the NorthCarolina state. Since the infotech professionals doesn't have my skill set addvertised, i am hesitating to go with them. That's why i asked 'tradhi' to tell the employer from NC so that i can also join them. But i am sure that i can find some other companies from NC. But i need to search.
I also spoke to sgsconsulting and he also said that he can do labour from maine. This guy also offered me that he can file labour for me from maine and once it gets cleared, then i can transfer my H1 to him. Looks good. But you have to pay 1.2k. I know nothing is free. But i think i decided to wait and see how this NPC is going.
Hi 'tradhi' thanks for telling your employer name.

Hi,
even though NC is current - Atlanta is Now processing 05/2003.
You might want to consider both SESA and Federal to figure out which is faster.

forgood said:
Hi IN_LC, thanks for your response. I am prepared. I have 3 employers ready to file my labour in RIR. One from NC, one from Maine and one from NH. I know NC is "current" in labour clearance. Maine is 1 month behind and NH is actually 4 to 6 months behind. The only option that would work seems to be the NC state as it is "current". But who know how it would be in the next 2 months.
Hi tradhi, could you tell me what employer in NC you are working with. I was talking to Infotech professionals. But they are not sure if they can do RIR for me. Could you tell me what your skill sets are? I am a J2EE guy and i am wondering if your employer can do RIR for me as well. If you don't want to share the employer name and skill sets in here, you could send private msg to me. (If you want)