COP IO's issues

Sorry, but your question is so stupid.... it makes no sense. Why would you like to know that?

I agreee. This question is very dumb in my opinion. So you are asking people if colombian officals can arrest you if they find out that you are an asylee..but you dont want yourself to call them?

Dude you sure your not high?

I agreee. This question is very dumb in my opinion. So you are asking people if colombian officals can arrest you if they find out that you are an asylee..but you dont want yourself to call them?

Dude you sure your not high?

:} This thread is hilarious! Great for a SNL episode

oh god..

no words.......question that requires BRAIN USE might seems to you 2 stupid......im sure did not even understood the question.

Your question makes no sense. If you think your (our) government will put you in jail because you are a returning asylee, the answer is very simple, DON'T VISIT YOUR COP.

Anyway, you are here with this status because you stated that you fear persecution at COP.
You have no business going back if you fear anything bad is going to happen to you.
Ante la duda, abstente.

Amigo, listen, now that you did calm down we can talk. it is very simply, i dont fear returning to COP, in fact I did as an AS8. and the reason I ask this is because i read on this forum from one of the user here ( dont remember his/her name ) whom is a China Citizen, that when leaving his country , IO's at COP questioned him/her about that.
So , what worries me is that eventually in our country they ( IO's ) begin doing same than in China.
Got me now or no yet?

Again my friend, each county have different laws. If you are running from Guerrilla, and not from government, your question still makes no sense, if on the other hand, you are running from government, you have no business returning.

Government and Guerrilla are two different things.

hey guys, he is just asking a general experience about coming back from cop, if you don't have any answer, just shut up and let some one share their experience. That's why we have this forum, but some fools think it's just fun to leave their stupid lousy comments. Be serious !!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, he is just asking a general experience about coming back from cop, if you don't have any answer, just shut up and let some one share their experience. That's why we have this forum, but some fools think it's just fun to leave their stupid lousy comments. Be serious !!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Agree 100%. STOP insults.

I agree 100%
Unfortunately there are people who cannot give an opinion nor an advice without add an insult. That people don't know the word "RESPECT"

Travelco

Yeap, 100 % agree.
Im pretty sure my question was NOT stupid ......
and what really surprise me was Wantmegreencardnow whom i had a very good idea of him because of his good advice on all this forums.
Anyways, thanks to all those who gave an opinion on this question and even to those that believe it was very stupid.

I would like to read inteligent answers to this inteligent question.

I see some of you guys think is a very logical question, but I see no answers!!!!

Why don't you guys answer fasaavedra's question?
I think I know why... but I'll keep my opinion to myself, I don't what to hurt some peoples feelings.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a question i went to my COP using my GC and every thing went ok BUT now i fell guilty for some reasons so what country i am from which let me in and out, and why i am asking this question in the first place :cool:

This thread is going to nowhere :(

fasaavedra, I think I understood your question. Let me try to interpret what you were asking:
As a fact, the IO in some country cares about the code on your GC (maybe China is one of them), while the IO in some other country simply don't care about the code on your GC (they just let you in and out as long as you have a GC and Passport).
fasaavedra is trying to ask, based on the people's experience and knowledge here, can we have a list of the countries that cares about the code on your GC, just like the sticky visa thread in this forum.

It's a simple question and no need to be bashed about. Most people can not give the answer because it's a rare experience to get the answer, but it doesn't mean it's a stupid question.

I think everyone in this post have tried very hard to understand and answer your question, if you truely want to create a list of country that care and do not care about the code on the GC, why don't you answer WANT's question which COP you are from? In that way, you at least make some contribution to the list.

oae0399, it was that simply.
let just move on, thanks for all of the comments.

Yeap, 100 % agree.
Im pretty sure my question was NOT stupid ......
and what really surprise me was Wantmegreencardnow whom i had a very good idea of him because of his good advice on all this forums.
Anyways, thanks to all those who gave an opinion on this question and even to those that believe it was very stupid.

fasaavedra, I apologize if I offended you, however, your question was very weird. YOu wanted to know which country could give problems. Here is the logical answer: EVERY COUNTRY. When you claim asylum, you are saying bad things about that country and/or regime, I am sure if you go back to your COP and tell them "hey guess what? I got my GC by saying bad things about you guys and now I am back here"..You really think an officer will say Welcome?