Conversion from B2 to F2

Rajashree

Hello,
I am in F1 status now. I have applied F2 to my child and husband 2 times(May 2009and April 2010) got rejected. Now i am planning to apply B2 to my child. If she gets the visa is it possible to change the status from B2 to F2. Please any one can advice me which visa i need to apply for them F2 or B2. My opt has started from may 15th. As i am missing my child i am planning to go back to india. Please advice me which option is good to stay back here.

Thanks
Raj

Why were the F-2 applications rejected?

I am in F1 status now. I have applied F2 to my child and husband 2 times(May 2009and April 2010) got rejected. Now i am planning to apply B2 to my child. If she gets the visa is it possible to change the status from B2 to F2. Please any one can advice me which visa i need to apply for them F2 or B2. My opt has started from may 15th. As i am missing my child i am planning to go back to india. Please advice me which option is good to stay back here.

BURL Audio is a pro audio gear engineering and manufacturing company based in Santa Cruz, California. BURL Audio's gear is designed in a commercial recording studio, by professional recording engineers, for professional recording engineers.