Contribution Fund to speed up 485 process.

z2e2

Registered Users (C)
Folks:

485 is not moving at all for past couple of months.

ar888, roran, Liela or Rajiv Office - Can we compile master list by center wise with sigantures, email, contact telephone, contribution amount.. ?

We did similar like this 2 years ago thro isn.org, which resulted in ac21 portability rule, lot of people benefited.

I have emailed separately.. shailesh gala (www.isn.org).

Any ideas, suggestion welcome - z2e2.

To z2e2.

Several people are interested in this. Do you know how they did it two years ago. Who are the other folks you have mentioned in your posting.
Perhaps we can use this as a thread to see how many people are willing to contribute and how much.
Let us discuss this and get this moving.
I am all for this to happen.

Tru

Just got an email reply from Rajiv's office to contact in this regard.. I will talk to them and post the update.

z2e2.

Re

I tried contacting ISN and their officers couple of times in last couple of weeks. Never got any response.

I support this donation proposal only if BCIS promises using that fund for employment based AOS cases for 2000-2001-2002 in that sequence. I wouldn't want to see my donation used for approving "2003 cases/asylum cases/family cases..." and we remain in the same situation.

I am not sure what good this will be

But we can try getting the word out to the authorities. I guess we could write a letter expressing our willingness to pay premium processing fees.

I am arranging for a meeting with

one of the sympathetic Senator's office. Let me get some guidance. It is just not about raising money. Remember, under Federal laws, there are strict restrictions on who can contribute money etc. and how much.

I contributed to isn.org. I don't remember exact time. It had to be more than two years. At that time, isn.org also organized protest and meetings with senators at DC. I was too far from DC to attend those protest gathering and meetings. I think it worked. It is a good idea to do something like that. Plus it can't hurt.

Cannot hurt unless,

unless we attract the attention of those who oppose all immigration. Best to work quietly but effctively. That is a lesson learnt from a very effective political group I met a few weeks ago.