• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Contacting KCC to see if they had received my letter

personally i wouldnt bother contacting them about it, just send your documents with a tracking number through the post office/courier and you can check online and know when it arrives

I'm checking online, but I'm a little paranoid about it, so i still wanna know from them if they have it or not.
I was just wondering if it's frowned upon emailing them about it.

A friend of mine was selected for DV2011. We had called them up and emailed asking for the status and always received a response. Thus, I dont see a problem with contacting them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I called KCC today with the same question. I was told I could call them in about 6 weeks to check if they have received my DSP-122 et al forms and again in another 6 weeks if I would like to inquire about the completeness of the forms submitted.

The lady I spoke with was super nice to me, but I do have a strong kentucky accent.

I see no harm in calling them, if you don't mind the long waiting times.... I just fedexed my package and required a signature so I can track it online and know for sure when the Kentucky folks physically receive the package...

July 15, 2011 - Selected for further processing in the DV 2012 lottery
July 19, 2011 - DSP-122 + 2 Photo IDs + selectee letter barcode sent to KCC
anyone knows about the next step? do KCC contact us trough mail or email? And how long it will take... any idea please

July 15, 2011 - Selected for further processing in the DV 2012 lottery
July 19, 2011 - DSP-122 + 2 Photo IDs + selectee letter barcode sent to KCC
anyone knows about the next step? do KCC contact us trough mail or email? And how long it will take... any idea please

KCC will mail you a letter with your interview date 4-6 weeks before your case number is current. You can check the Visa Bulletins for previous years to get an idea of when your case number might be current.

Makforex,
Can you check your status again and let us know what it says right now (JUlY 28, 2011)? Just want to know if the system is working correctly because for some of us, its saying NOT SELECTED even after we were selected for july 15th.

KCC will mail you a letter with your interview date 4-6 weeks before your case number is current. You can check the Visa Bulletins for previous years to get an idea of when your case number might be current.

Will they mail the letter of interview? I thought this should be checked online as well.

It is not funny at all!but i can login but didn't display the NL page. Saying timeout all d time i get to dat stage.

It is not funny at all!but i can login but didn't display the NL page. Saying session timed out all d time i get to dat stage.

My forms are delieverd on July28, I sent Email to KCC and confiremd that they recieved my Forms,,,,but still waiting for 2nd NL,,, anyone knows when i wil get 2NL.,

tanhagull....does that mean they responded to your email requesting confirmation that they received your documents?
ta