• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Consular processing

Thank you for your help! when you say "some people don’t get that email"- the ESC page can be updated without a notification email? Does it mean I have to check the ESC page every week to make sure we don't miss a DV number or interview date?
It might go into spam or something, I don’t know, I just know some people have said they didn’t get an email. Interview notices are sent out in the second half of the month.

Hi Team, hope everyone is doing well.
I checked the visa-bulletin-for-september-2022.html page and it shows the case numbers below 2,800 for Asia. My brother has a case number of 2022EU000248XX, post: Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek. Do you think there is still a chance his interview will be scheduled on Sep or Oct? Unfortunately his case will expire on Sep 30 2022. Thanks.

Hi Team, hope everyone is doing well.
I checked the visa-bulletin-for-september-2022.html page and it shows the case numbers below 2,800 for Asia. My brother has a case number of 2022EU000248XX, post: Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek. Do you think there is still a chance his interview will be scheduled on Sep or Oct? Unfortunately his case will expire on Sep 30 2022. Thanks.
Most likely not, if it isn’t already scheduled by now. No DV2022 case will be scheduled in October.

What could delay the scheduling of cases?
DV2021 and DV2022 were totally messed up by covid embassy closures and then dealing with massive backlogs after embassies reopened, and at that stage DV being officially assigned to the lowest of four tiers in immigrant visa priority meaning there was hardly anything issued for DV in the first few months of the fiscal year, then there was pressure on other embassies from Kyiv and Minsk embassy closures in February when Russia invaded Ukraine. KCC/DoS have tried really hard to make up ground in the last few months but unfortunately there were people who became current but just missed out on interviews due to the circumstances.

Last edited: