Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

Hi coolmaro,
I see in your signature that you had RFE for Previous Work Authorization and responded back.
Could you please provide the details of RFE like reason, what documents/details that they have asked and how did you responded?

If you have provided these details earlier on this forum, could you please provide that link.

Hi panjan,

On the g325 form I stated that I had worked for school during my masters and also accepted an internship offer from another company. USCIS asked me to send them any form of emp authorization for the time period that covers both of those employment. For the internship i did not know that i should have received an endorsement (CPT) from school on the I-20; but school did not direct me to do so. I was actually devastated when I received the RFE. I responded with employment letters from school and also from the employer where I got my internship. The latter stated that I did not receive any kind of payment for this internsip [which is true]. And I guess thats what saved everything.

Congrats and thanks

Hi panjan,

On the g325 form I stated that I had worked for school during my masters and also accepted an internship offer from another company. USCIS asked me to send them any form of emp authorization for the time period that covers both of those employment. For the internship i did not know that i should have received an endorsement (CPT) from school on the I-20; but school did not direct me to do so. I was actually devastated when I received the RFE. I responded with employment letters from school and also from the employer where I got my internship. The latter stated that I did not receive any kind of payment for this internsip [which is true]. And I guess thats what saved everything.

Hi coolmaro,
Thanks for the details.

I was curious becuase I had worked for company A on H1B receipt and jumped to another company B before I got H1B approved from company A. I guess later company A revoked H1B that was filed. But when I was working on receipt I have previous employer (company c) H1B valid.
I hope this will not cause any RFE work authorisaton.

NC cleared

I am in the same situation my I-140 has been approved, my I-485 has ben pending since 5/25/2007 (165 days)
Got RFE (EVL, and marraige license)- NCIS recieved RFE on 10/17/2007- it has been 3 weeks since RFE submitted. NC already cleared. I was hoping I-485 would be approved by this week but it seem I may have to wait the 60 days that was mentioned on USCIS Memo. You have been waiting close to 6 weeks for a reply from USCIS. You will probably get your GC in the next 2 weeks

Talked to an NSC IO just now & he mentioned that all my NC & BC's are cleared.
I got an RFE earlier & they received our responce (EVAL for me & Marriage certificate for spouse) on 9/20(LUD for this on 9/21) later i saw one soft LUD on 9/27(for both) but thought it could be some thing related to the recent RFE responce filed but that could be for NC clear.

Looks like a lot of folks have been hearing the same lately from the IO's that their NC's are cleared, hope the good news comes soon.

Good luck to all.

Venram,

They said that the NC is still pending. I inquired that if that is the case then how come there has been a RFE and IO is working on the case? There was no answer to that. Like I said there is no logic as to how the case processing is being done.Pray hard.:(

Hi nokin@hevendoor,

Did you try calling NSC to know about your NC status?

Venram,

They said that the NC is still pending. I inquired that if that is the case then how come there has been a RFE and IO is working on the case? There was no answer to that. Like I said there is no logic as to how the case processing is being done.Pray hard.:(

NC is only one step in processing, and once initiated, there is nothing stopping CIS from continuing to process other steps along the way. I've had 2 FP appts since name check started.

You should be thankful that processing has continued. Imagine if they waited for NC to clear, and then statrted looking at your case, further delaying approval. At least now, you have the 'comfort' of knowing that these RFEs are not delaying your approval.

Update on my NC

I talked to a nice lady at NSC customer service. She said my NC and all the other background checks were cleared. I asked when and she said she does not have info on the date it was cleared. The last time I called NSC for Name Check status was in Jan 07 and it was still pending at that time.

My I-485 RD is 11/04/06 and since NSC's published date is 12/19/06, she said mine is very close to being processed. And suggested calling them back in 60 days if I don't hear anything before that, which I believe is a standard response they give at the end.

I still haven't gotten any response to the Service Requests that I initiated on Sept 18th and Oct 18th.

Mean while my second EAD got approved on Nov 2nd 07. Applied on 9/17/07. I am waiting to receive the card in mail.

Hope this update helps folks in similar boat.

I am in the same situation my I-140 has been approved, my I-485 has ben pending since 5/25/2007 (165 days)
Got RFE (EVL, and marraige license)- NCIS recieved RFE on 10/17/2007- it has been 3 weeks since RFE submitted. NC already cleared. I was hoping I-485 would be approved by this week but it seem I may have to wait the 60 days that was mentioned on USCIS Memo. You have been waiting close to 6 weeks for a reply from USCIS. You will probably get your GC in the next 2 weeks

Thanks gamamvp, i hope i get it in 2 weeks but when i spoke to IO he mentioned my file is not assigned to an officer yet, i think they got the RFE reply & updated the msg saying they received & now its still waiting for some one to look at, once its assigned it should be fast.

I see a lot of approvals in the last 2 days from TSC, most folks approved are once with RD mid 2006, looks like there are clearing 06 filers, lets hope some good news from NSC also.

Received second EAD for both my wife and myself. Hope, this is the last time. BTW, this time EAD does not have fingerprint - it states that it's not available.

Namecheck is still pending. Senator's office replied (in 3 weeks) that they have sent an inquiry to FBI. They suggest to wait 60 to 90 days for the reply.

Card Porduction Ordered

Folks my long trip has finally ended. Got Email today
Application Type: I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to adjust Status
Current Status : Card Production ordered.
On November 7, 2007, we ordered production of your new card

Particulars of my Case :
PD 04/16/2002
EB2
I-140 RD 10/11/2006
I-140 AD 07/18/2007
I-485 RD 05/25/2007
RFE (I-485) 09/19/2007
LUD (I-485) 10/17/2007
I-485 AD 11/7/2007
5.6 years after labor cert filed
165 days after I-485 filed

TO ALL Good Luck !
I think there will more approvals on the way

Congratulations.

Enjoy

Application Type: I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to adjust Status

Particulars of my Case :
PD 04/16/2002
EB2
I-140 RD 10/11/2006
I-140 AD 07/18/2007
I-485 RD 05/25/2007
RFE (I-485) 09/19/2007
LUD (I-485) 10/17/2007
I-485 AD 11/7/2007

TO ALL Good Luck !

Folks - Sometime back, I wrote to the senator's office to inquire about my namecheck and recently I received a response from senator's office that "I485 is ready for adjudication, and will be going to officer soon..."

Can you guys pls let me know what this means ? Has anyone got similar response before ?

On Nov 08, 2007 I received Three APPROVAL Notices for me (Primary) and One APPROVAL Notice for my wife by USPS, and around same time received email from my Senator confirming that our case are approved. It was a surprise as there was no recent LUD, no approval email, no change in online status message, Online Message still says Case received and pending.

I called USCIS/NSC on Nov 05, IO told me that NC is cleared and they are processing Dec 2006 cases so I have to wait before someone will pick my case and review. But my case was approved same day (Nov 5th)

For my NC I received two response (on 7/25 & 10/22) via Senators saying NC Pending.

Anybody knows why Three Approval notices for me?

Thanks everyone

485 approved

eventually i got the LUD!

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On November 7, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I was once stuck in name check since july 06 and now i was out so i'd like to let you know there is a hope and the curse of once stuck forever stuck might not be true.
all the best my friends.

Particulars of my Case :
PD 04/16/2002
EB2
I-140 RD 10/11/2006
I-140 AD 07/18/2007
I-485 RD 05/25/2007
RFE (I-485) 09/19/2007
LUD (I-485) 10/17/2007
I-485 AD 11/7/2007

TO ALL Good Luck !

congratulations!! so how long does it take to get the card?? and what are the next steps ??

Congratulations! so many approvals a day!

When is my approval coming?

485: RD 10/25/2006.
Second EAD approved: 11/5/2007
Name Check: Pending

Probably you will get approval soon. Call NSC and find out the name check status.

Folks - Sometime back, I wrote to the senator's office to inquire about my namecheck and recently I received a response from senator's office that "I485 is ready for adjudication, and will be going to officer soon..."

Can you guys pls let me know what this means ? Has anyone got similar response before ?

congrats!

Nice to see so many approvals! That is what this forum needs now.

Congratulations to liaoguoxf,kgp and gamamvp.

I hope varap02 and finallygetgc report good news soon.

An update on my status. My name check is still pending. When I called NSC yesterday, the IO confirmed that's the reason my case has been pending for this long. I hope for the best.