Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

Today NSC IO confirmed that my FBI Name check is cleared, NC was initiated on 02/14/07

last week we filled for EAD/AP extensions.

Last edited by a moderator:
again, although the H1 is dead, AC21 allows for h1 poratbility regardless of the status you arfe currently in. Since you are in AOS status, AC21 allows your next employewr (if you decide not to use your valid EAD) to file I-129 for you and you can work immediately, with any remaining clock that you have.

NEW EMPLOYER filed H1B transfer last week(based on the current h1b valid till 2010).
Thanks again for your responses.

Folks,

Called NSC and talked to an IO. She said my security check is still pending and they cannot take action on my case until it is cleared. Lost all my hopes that I had a few months back when I got the RFE...

Dont know how long I have to wait for the secrity check to clear :mad:

NEW EMPLOYER filed H1B transfer last week(based on the current h1b valid till 2010).
Thanks again for your responses.

Great news. Now you need to work on them to become your GC sponsor as well. The danger you face is if your I-140 is pulled before January, USCIS will likely cancel your H1 clock (if you are past 6 yearsm, and your clock was based on that I-140 approval) along with your I-485.

EAD renewal at TSC so fast!

EAD Renewal: RD 10/23/2007, Card ordered 11/5/2007. Hats off to TSC center! But thumb down to NSC. 485 RD:11/5/2006, still no any sign of approval....

could please provide more details

Yes, ROW.

Hi coolmaro,
I see in your signature that you had RFE for Previous Work Authorization and responded back.
Could you please provide the details of RFE like reason, what documents/details that they have asked and how did you responded?

If you have provided these details earlier on this forum, could you please provide that link.

EAD Renewal? Can I do myself?

My EAD is suppose to expire in January..Can i apply for renewal myself or it is necessary to use Attorney?

You can do it by yourself. Or you can hire me:p. Very simple. Fill in the form and copy the old EAD and 2 passport-photos and I-485 receipt notice and $340 and ready to go. Mine expires in Janually 2008 too. You better to do it now. It takes about 3 months average to get it approved.

My EAD is suppose to expire in January..Can i apply for renewal myself or it is necessary to use Attorney?

NC cleared

Talked to an NSC IO just now & he mentioned that all my NC & BC's are cleared.
I got an RFE earlier & they received our responce (EVAL for me & Marriage certificate for spouse) on 9/20(LUD for this on 9/21) later i saw one soft LUD on 9/27(for both) but thought it could be some thing related to the recent RFE responce filed but that could be for NC clear.

Looks like a lot of folks have been hearing the same lately from the IO's that their NC's are cleared, hope the good news comes soon.

Good luck to all.

knocking on the USCIS(heavens) door

Your case is quite similar to mine. My PD is 01/2002- EB2 RIR India. I also had RFE on EVL and Marriage licenses. It was recd. by USCIS on 9/4/07. After that it is just waiting.In fact there are couple of people here, who all are in the same boat.Lets hope this misery ends, and we can apply for better jobs and have better life.:rolleyes:I will complete 6 years in this hell hole this coming Jan.:eek:

Talked to an NSC IO just now & he mentioned that all my NC & BC's are cleared.
I got an RFE earlier & they received our responce (EVAL for me & Marriage certificate for spouse) on 9/20(LUD for this on 9/21) later i saw one soft LUD on 9/27(for both) but thought it could be some thing related to the recent RFE responce filed but that could be for NC clear.

Looks like a lot of folks have been hearing the same lately from the IO's that their NC's are cleared, hope the good news comes soon.

Good luck to all.

Your case is quite similar to mine. My PD is 01/2002- EB2 RIR India. I also had RFE on EVL and Marriage licenses. It was recd. by USCIS on 9/4/07. After that it is just waiting.In fact there are couple of people here, who all are in the same boat.Lets hope this misery ends, and we can apply for better jobs and have better life.:rolleyes:I will complete 6 years in this hell hole this coming Jan.:eek:

Hi nokin@hevendoor,

Did you try calling NSC to know about your NC status?

Yes, our cases are similar.
I follow your & Venram's info as we are in similar situations, i wish NC clears for both of you also soon.

when you call NSC, they claim they are looking at cases received in December 06 (matches the current processing times info), also based on the current approval trend looks like the 06 cases are being approved now, hope we get our approvals also soon.

Since EB2 with PD 2002s are getting approved in Oct 2007, does it mean I have to wait for 4 years to get my 485 approval? Please advise.