Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

Looks like NC is cleared

From the look of it, I think also think that your NC is cleared.You can call up the Nebraska center and find out. Do you have any info./link for the the RFE raised on people who do not have marriage registration papers? What is the alternative? My lawyer has asked me to make affidavits from our parents.

Best of luck and keep on posting the latest.

My lawyer has received the RFE today. RFE is about asking for
1) latest copy of I94
2) copy of my EAD card.
Note that I did not apply for EAD card at all, so I dont know why they ask for this.

My lawyer said she will review the RFE and respond to it today or tomorrow.

Question to experts - Does the above look like a normal RFE based on our past postings? Also does it indicate that I have cleared background security checks and may be approaching the final step?

Thanks!!!

Service Request Help

Could anyone please tell how to make a service request, which results a regular mail reply from USCIS.

Thanks in advance for sharing the information.

Just initiated a SR

Could find an customer service rep, not an IO. CSR said I will get a status mail within the next 30 days.

I followed the POJ method found on this forum with last digit 3 instead of 4.

Call 1-800-375-5283
Press 1
Press 2
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1
Now enter your receipt number LINxxxxxxxxxx
press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
press 3
press 3 (Outside the window)

Please Answer

The Customer Service Rep. told me. "You will get the Card or the Service Request Response within the next 30 days".

Is this a common think they say? I am asking this question because I thought there is no reason to say "Card".

Please share similar experience.

Thanks,
whatsup

Lets hope that we cleared the background checks. I just checked the September visa bulletin and the EB2 category numbers became available for PDs till April 04. So there will be more approvals in September. If we have cleared the background checks, then we should get approvals once we submit the response to the RFE.

Pray, Pray, Pray !!!

Thanks!!!

From the look of it, I think also think that your NC is cleared.You can call up the Nebraska center and find out. Do you have any info./link for the the RFE raised on people who do not have marriage registration papers? What is the alternative? My lawyer has asked me to make affidavits from our parents.

Best of luck and keep on posting the latest.

Anyone with the same experience.

The Customer Service Rep. told me. "You will get the Card or the Service Request Response within the next 30 days".

Is this a common think they say? I am asking this question because I thought there is no reason to say "Card".

Please share similar experience.

Thanks,
whatsup

Approved

Finally, received the sweet emails that CARD PRODUCTION HAS BEEN Ordered last night.

I want to thank everyone of you for your support and after looooong 6 and a half years .... this journey is over.

I hope that all of you'll see the light very soon.

Congrats

Congrats Dreamer. Enjoy...

Finally, received the sweet emails that CARD PRODUCTION HAS BEEN Ordered last night.

I want to thank everyone of you for your support and after looooong 6 and a half years .... this journey is over.

congrats dreamer_ny. My Rd is a month and a half after yours ... I am hoping my wait will be less than or equal to that :).

By the way did you do anything like raising a SR / calling NSC which you think triggered approval or it just happened ?

Thanks
sai_ani

I did couple of SRs and both came back with little information. I dont think any of them did any thing.

Good luck to you too!

Approved

I Finally got the awaited email from CRIS:
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On August 13, 2007, we ordered production of your new card...
I am guessing that USCIS still has some visa numbers because my RFE reply was received in July.
Good luck to all.

Folks,
More updates on my I485 RFE. Today my lawyer sent me G325a form and asked me to fill that in and send it back. The RFE has asked for this form and also copy of my last H1b approval notice.

Pl. let me know if anyone knows why G325a form was asked at this stage?

Here is the history of my case -

I485 filed on 5/28/06
Recieved on 6/2/06
Finger Print on 6/28/06
RFE on 12/5/06
RFE responded and received on 12/28/06
Last LUD on 1/3/07
Created a service request and obtained response on 6/1/07. The response said that further processing on my case is pending on clearance of background security check.
RFE issued on 8/8/07

Thanks!!!

Lets hope that we cleared the background checks. I just checked the September visa bulletin and the EB2 category numbers became available for PDs till April 04. So there will be more approvals in September. If we have cleared the background checks, then we should get approvals once we submit the response to the RFE.

Pray, Pray, Pray !!!

Thanks!!!

respond and pray!

Venram,

I guess this form has to to do more with your where abouts in the US. You can google the form and it is a 5 page form. I am also trying to collect evidence regarding my marriage. But the million dollar question is whether we have cleared the NC or not. Since none of these responses will ever matter if the the FBI hasn't cleared the NC. My 2 cents. Like you said Pray-Pray-Pray.Lets keep a close eye on this and probably we should correspond also since we are more or less in the same boat!

Folks,
More updates on my I485 RFE. Today my lawyer sent me G325a form and asked me to fill that in and send it back. The RFE has asked for this form and also copy of my last H1b approval notice.

Pl. let me know if anyone knows why G325a form was asked at this stage?

Here is the history of my case -

I485 filed on 5/28/06
Recieved on 6/2/06
Finger Print on 6/28/06
RFE on 12/5/06
RFE responded and received on 12/28/06
Last LUD on 1/3/07
Created a service request and obtained response on 6/1/07. The response said that further processing on my case is pending on clearance of background security check.
RFE issued on 8/8/07

Thanks!!!

Visa Bulletin and I-485 relation.

what is the relation b/w I-485 approval with visa bulletin,,or visa availability..

Current visa for EB2 is Jan1 2007
my application is 11/06

if name check is not an issue can my appliaction be processed now?
or there is any other catch?

I read here that no more approval as visa numbers are not available. Did it improve as visa are available according to current bulletin? Am i wrong?
i am very confuse with this?

thanks for your time.

I-485 can be proceeesed at any time. The visa bulletin only affects 2 aspects: ability of USCIS to accept an I-485 and ability of USCIS to approve an I-485. Working on the I-485 once submitted can proceed at USCIS discretion, including denial.

The date in the Visa bulletin refers to the Priority date of your petition which in NOT the I-485 submission date, but the date Labor Cert/PERM or in some cases I-140 submission date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Service request help

Could anyone please tell how to make a service request, which results a regular mail reply from USCIS.

Thanks in advance for sharing the information.

Yes I have the same question, can anybody please help/describe how to create an SR.

Also one more question:
Does anybody got any receipt for July 2nd, 2007 (to whole July filers)filers......I haven't still heard any news .....

Thanks a lot.

PD:12/31/2004
I140 AD: 03/2006
I485 filed July2nd.

FP and change in LUD

Hi,
I had my and my wife's FP done last week. We saw LUDs change 2 times on wife's case since then, but no change in my LUD.

Any idea what could this be?

Hi Guys

There is 200k application without 140 approval, this is including july filers.

there is lot of chnace for those who got their I-140 approved, even their PD '2006.

you can see people getting approved PD'2005 EB2 cases, even then VB says now 2004'apr for EB2. Now they are not looking into any PD now.

- satish