here are my details for the tracker:

User name schmooze
Priority Date september 2002
Retrogressed (Y/N) Y
EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3 EB-2
I-140 Receipt Date 07/27/06
I-140 Approval Date - waiting
I-485 Receipt Date 07/27/06
LIN number (LIN-YYDDD-XXXXX) As many characters as you are willing to provide - please not all of it.
Finger Print Notice Date - waiting
Finger Print Appointment Date
I-485 Approval Date

Here are my details:

User name: GC_CA_GC
Priority Date: Current
Retrogressed (Y/N): No
EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3: EB-2
I-140 Receipt Date: 06/09/2006
I-140 Approval Date: 10/20/2006
I-485 Receipt Date: 06/09/2006
LIN number (LIN-YYDDD-XXXXX) As many characters as you are willing to provide - please not all of it.
Finger Print Notice Date:
Finger Print Appointment Date: 06/15/2006
I-485 Approval Date: Waiting

Here is my details

User name: khiboy
Priority Date: Current
EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3: EB-2
I-140 Receipt Date: 09/12/2006
I-140 Approval Date: none
I-485 Receipt Date: none
Finger Print Notice Date:
Finger Print Appointment Date:
I-485 Approval Date: none

Biometrics

Hello all,

I received my biometrics (aka fingerprints) notice over the weekend.

FP Notice Date: 10/13/2006
Mailed: 10/15/2006, received 10/21/2006
FP Appointment Date: 10/26/2006.

See signature for other info.

Getting RFE while I-485 pending means that the case

has been processed and you would get the result soon ?
Does it mean that Name Check has been cleared?
I got RFE in regards to copies of I94 and Employment letter?
I've seen some cases which have got the result after 2 month of RFE RD.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

EB3 PD 08/2001
I140 AD 10/2005
I-485 RD 07/18/2006 (Vermont to NB Service Center)
FP 08/29/2006
RFE RD 10/12/06

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi United Nations, The real canadian and other Knowledgeable gurus please help,

Hi United Nations, The real canadian and other Knowledgeable gurus please help,

While compiling my RFE about all the employment authorizations we realized that I have 3 days gap in my H-1bs in 2003. Can you please tell me if I can have 3 days gap in my H-1B validity times. I have been with the same Employer thru out. My attorney says it doesnt matter if it is with the same employer. I also left the country and got back with a new H-1B stamped after this gap.

Please respond with any insights

Thanks in advance

new data for tracker

Please add my info to the tracker:

User name: rvb_md2001
Priority Date: 04/20/2002
Retrogressed (Y/N): N (Canada)
EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3: EB3, RIR
I-140 Receipt Date: 03/23/2006
I-140 Approval Date: 06/02/2006
I-485, I-131, I-765 Receipt Date for self and spouse : 10/10/2006
LIN number (LIN-YYDDD-XXXXX) - LIN-07014-XXXXX
Finger Print Notice Date: n/a
Finger Print Appointment Date: n/a
I-485 Approval Date: n/a

Thanks!

Just received my (both mine and my wife's) biometric appointment notice. Its scheduled for Nov 1st week.

When do they ask for your birth certificates and other documents? Or do they do that only if there are any issues? Is that during the FP or do they set one up later on a "if-needed" basis?

Last edited by a moderator:
Biometrics Notice/appointment.

maverick534 said:
Just received my (both mine and my wife's) biometric appointment notice. Its scheduled for Nov 1st week.

Same here, we received Biometrics appointment notice (even before receipt notices) today for both of us. It is scheduled for 10/31/2006.

JustWatching,
My petitions ended up at TSC so I would leave it up to you if you want to remove my name for NSC tracker. (Note: I haven't received any receipt notices yet but as mine were concurrent filings, I am assuming that all my petitions, including I-140, would have gone to TSC). Good Luck to all NSC trackers!!!

FP Appointment on the Rise

I noticed on trackitt today that more and more people are getting their FP appointments from Nebraska. I also noticed a couple of people with filing dates in September. This is good news!

Please post your FP date as soon as possible so Justwatching can update the information for all of us. I am still waiting for mine. :(

FP question

Hello,

The spouse and I haven't got any letters to schedule a biometrics test yet, but for those who have got them, would you kindly let me know if:

1. The USCIS schedules a particular day and time for you or is it just a date range and you schedule the date/time/city yourself?

2. Is it specific to your city of residence? Would it be ok if my spouse and I went to different cities and on diff dates to get it done? (We live in diff states at this time). Does it have to be a city in the state listed as the residential address on the petition? I'm the primary benificiary of the 485 petition.

Thanks much!

rvb_md2001 said:
Hello,

The spouse and I haven't got any letters to schedule a biometrics test yet, but for those who have got them, would you kindly let me know if:

1. The USCIS schedules a particular day and time for you or is it just a date range and you schedule the date/time/city yourself?

2. Is it specific to your city of residence? Would it be ok if my spouse and I went to different cities and on diff dates to get it done? (We live in diff states at this time). Does it have to be a city in the state listed as the residential address on the petition? I'm the primary benificiary of the 485 petition.

Thanks much!

1. Yes. It was a specific day and time. You can reschedule, they give you options of day of week but not actual date.

2. Yes, it is specific to where you live. i.e. a center close to your home. You may want to try to call and see if they can schedule a different location.

rvb_md2001 said:
Hello,

Thanks much!

I did my fingerprinting on a different ASC that the one mentioned on my fingerprinting note, just because it was more convenient than the one the USCIS wanted me to go. I originally called the USCIS on their phone and they were very snotty about me going to a different place, complaining that I should go to the one mentioned in the note, but they didnt tell me I couldn't.

So I just walked up to that ASC two days before my actual appointment and they took me without questions to ask. They seemed to have all my info in their computers even when this was a different location. It all went very smoothly.

Later on a checked with the USCIS to make sure that they had received my fingerprinting and they had.

For the tracker

User name: vine95050
Priority Date: Nov 15, 2002
EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3: EB2
I-140 PPS Receipt Date: Oct 18, 2006
I-140 Approval Date: Oct 24, 2006
I-485 Receipt Date : July 17, 2006
LIN: LIN-06-215x
Finger Print Notice Date: Aug 2006
Finger Print Appointment Aug 2006
I-485 Approval Date:

please add my info for the tracker

Nebraska Service center
EB-2, country - Russia (non-retrogressed)
Labor cert approved - 04/15/06
I140/I485/I765/I131 filed concurrently
RD - 08/10/2006, ND - 08/29/06
applied for I140 PP on 10/16/06 (RD), approved on 10/18/06 :)
I765 approved on 10/20/06
I131- waiting
Fingerprint ND - 10/13/06 (recieved in mail on 10/20/06)
Fingerprint appointment date - 10/27/06
I485 LIN-06-252-xxxxx

Please add to the NSC tracker

leina

Please add my info to the tracker

Hi JustWatching,

Glad to see you are out of the PBEC.

I filed my 485 via attorney and don't have receipt yet. Can you tell me where USCIS sent the FP notice? The attorney office or my home?

Please also add my info to the tracker.

Thanks.

NYlc4yr

JustWatching said:
1. Yes. It was a specific day and time. You can reschedule, they give you options of day of week but not actual date.

2. Yes, it is specific to where you live. i.e. a center close to your home. You may want to try to call and see if they can schedule a different location.

nylc4yr said:
Hi JustWatching,

Glad to see you are out of the PBEC.

I filed my 485 via attorney and don't have receipt yet. Can you tell me where USCIS sent the FP notice? The attorney office or my home?

Please also add my info to the tracker.

Thanks.

NYlc4yr

Thanks.

FP notice comes to your home. Attorney gets courtesy copy.