Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

USCIS has moved up the date to March 30, 2008 for seeking status updates on employment-based green card cases that may be eligible for processing in light of the change in policy regarding pending FBI name checks, according to AILA.

http://vkvisafamilylaw.wordpress.co...-new-uscis-policy-on-pending-fbi-name-checks/

For the time being, as explained above, the USCIS has asked attorneys and applicants to wait, presumably until March 30, 2008, before submitting further requests for action based upon the new policy.

http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1866204&postcount=15773

So march 10 becomes Mid-march becomes march 30 - now APRIL 30th. A kind of retrogression in reverse -- futurogression if you will.;)

So march 10 becomes Mid-march becomes march 30 - now APRIL 30th. A kind of retrogression in reverse -- futurogression if you will.;)

To my uderstanding they had April 30th date before which they moved up to March 30th. Am i getting it right?

To my uderstanding they had April 30th date before which they moved up to March 30th. Am i getting it right?

No, they said mid-march, and now April 30 for completion of backlog. They don't want you to call before end of march..

Well, given your filing date, you are not likely in the batch of those waiting in NC.

And you are not even curreent on your PD, EB3 IN is in 2001 right now, and will not likely advance.

I guess you will be watching strictly from the sidelines (or the grandstand with binoculars).

It looks like something is cooking at USCIS... They sent RFE to my wife and son today, but not to me (yet). Will see what they have to ask once I receive RFE.

My NC is pending for 21 months now.

Finally my date came

My wife's and my I-485s were approved this Monday. What a month! Just after my second baby was born. Maybe the birth brought the luck for us. BTW, do anybody know the passport stamp for green card? I am a little concerned since I changed the job during the I-485 pending.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife's and my I-485s were approved this Monday. What a month! Just after my second baby was born. Maybe the birth brought the luck for us. BTW, do anybody know the passport stamp for green card? I am a little concerned since I changed the job during the I-485 pending.

Congratulations on GC + baby.
Can you please post your case details, EB/Country/PD/I485RD etc.
thanks and enjoy your Freedom.

Thanks!

Priority Date: 11/2002
EB-2
I-140 Receipt Date: 11/6/06
I-140 Approval Date: 12/06
I-485 Receipt Date: 11/6/06
I-485 Approval Date: 2/25/08

Congratulations on GC + baby.
Can you please post your case details, EB/Country/PD/I485RD etc.
thanks and enjoy your Freedom.

Approved I-485

First of all i want to say that, this forum and people in this group help alot with all the pain and frustration i went through for this process. I was alone in the dark and you guys helped me to be patient and that we are in the same boat. People here helped to find out different steps and how to call the USCIS and short cuts and question and this list is too long to mention here.

I have no good way to thank you all but to pray to God that you will all be getting your Green card soon. I do not know what helped, but i did sent letters to first lady and congressman. I received the letter from Congressman office that your case will be approved by March 8th and if you do not get an answer by March then to contact our office again.

I got approval email on Feb 22.

Thanks

adjust20,
Congratulations!
Can you please give some more details. Priority date? I'm assuming rest of the world. Did you FO expire and did you get a notice or they were able to refresh them ?
Did you communicate with IO at NSC at all to inquire about your case or took any other steps to expedite the processing?

Was the response to congressman's inquiry from NSC? Did it says something generic like all cases are likely to be approved etc?

there is no passport stamping anymore. You will get card soon and that is it.
there is no concern about approvel -- it's done.
Congrats.

congrats to adjust20....

It would great if you could give more details...I am assuming you were stuck with NC. Do you know for sure?

Seems like I have an uncanny ability to get stuck in the Green card process everywhere. Following are my details -> any one similar has got approval?

LC Regular
PD: 09/05/2000
I-140: RD 11/05/2005 Approval: 01/13/2006
I-485: RD 02/10/2006 LUD 08/25/2006
current status: Name Check (for god knows how long)

Priority Date: 11/2002
EB-2 China
I-140 Receipt Date: 11/6/06
I-140 Approval Date: 12/06
I-485 Receipt Date: 11/6/06
I-485 Approval Date: 2/25/08

Thanks Jackie.
We see your PD is within validity for China 1 Jan 2003 for Feb 08.
Congratulations once again. You deserve the Freedom.
Thanks

Got approved

Just received 6 messages from CRIS (2 per person) that we are approved. End of journey. Good luck to everyone.

The only problem I have now, that I'm in process of changing employer: Monday should be my first day at the new Company. Just sent e-mails to all the lawyers involved (from 1st, current and future companies). Let's see...

Just received 6 messages from CRIS (2 per person) that we are approved. End of journey. Good luck to everyone.

The only problem I have now, that I'm in process of changing employer: Monday should be my first day at the new Company. Just sent e-mails to all the lawyers involved (from 1st, current and future companies). Let's see...

Congrats DSTU.
can you please post country and PD
CRIS working again.
Thanks