confused!

zangose

Registered Users (C)
I applied for my 1-140/485/ work permit at the same time. Feb 10th
i went in for finger printing april 15, and prints returned april 23rd, I received notice that my permit has been approved and will be sent out soon yesterday which is two days after the 60=90 day processing time.

what happens next? also, how come certain people get their GC in 5 months and others after years? how do i know which category i fall under? how come some i-140's are approved after one month?
I am a nurse and my application is in the vermonts center.
thanks for your help. Its just worrisome to not know whether u'll get the GC or not, and it feels like wasting a year...not knowing what is coming.

zangose said:
I applied for my 1-140/485/ work permit at the same time. Feb 10th
i went in for finger printing april 15, and prints returned april 23rd, I received notice that my permit has been approved and will be sent out soon yesterday which is two days after the 60=90 day processing time.

what happens next? also, how come certain people get their GC in 5 months and others after years? how do i know which category i fall under? how come some i-140's are approved after one month?
I am a nurse and my application is in the vermonts center.
thanks for your help. Its just worrisome to not know whether u'll get the GC or not, and it feels like wasting a year...not knowing what is coming.
Permit is called as EAD (Employment authorization Document). You need to renew after expiry date mentioned on the card.
GC approval timing depends upon lots of factor. Visit this site once while you will get more info.

Zangose,

could you check your private message box and reply to my private message box please.

tammy2 said:
Permit is called as EAD (Employment authorization Document). You need to renew after expiry date mentioned on the card. ---------------Better File for EAD renewal 3-5 months advance of EAD exiry date
GC approval timing depends upon lots of factor. Visit this site once while you will get more info.