confused about I-129 , pls help

NANC

Registered Users (C)
Hi all friends,

I am going at mumbai to stamp my visa in near future.

I AM GOING TO REVALIDATE MY H1B1 VISA...

In docs. to submit list, its said that:

H1B / L1 applicants: Original and a copy of Form I-797 (Notice of Action). For L1 visa, if the I-797 is a blanket permit, then photocopy of I-797 and form I-129.

--------------------
I am on H1B1 visa, so in my case I dont need to have I-129 [I-129 is required for L1 visa holder]. AM I CORRECT ?????

please help me out....

thank you..

-nanc

NANC said:
Hi all friends,

I am going at mumbai to stamp my visa in near future.

I AM GOING TO REVALIDATE MY H1B1 VISA...

In docs. to submit list, its said that:

H1B / L1 applicants: Original and a copy of Form I-797 (Notice of Action). For L1 visa, if the I-797 is a blanket permit, then photocopy of I-797 and form I-129.

--------------------
I am on H1B1 visa, so in my case I dont need to have I-129 [I-129 is required for L1 visa holder]. AM I CORRECT ?????
---- I-129 form and LCA is also filed for H1B take the copy of I-129+LCA( full petition copy from your lawyer who filed your latest H1)

please help me out....

thank you..

-nanc

got it,

so in my case [H1B1] I need
I-797
I-129
LCA [from my lawyer]

any other docs. FROM LAWYER I should collect !!! [ I dont feel comfortable with my company lawyer]

thank you for your kind reply,

-nanc

NANC said:
got it,

so in my case [H1B1] I need
I-797
I-129
LCA [from my lawyer]

any other docs. FROM LAWYER I should collect !!! [ I dont feel comfortable with my company lawyer]

thank you for your kind reply,

-nanc

Offcourse Employment Letter from your company.

Nanc,

In previous threads you had mentioned about getting an appt through VFS. Did you get an appt? If not, what is your plan?

ya, I got appt. for visa stamping.

without appointment, there should be no plan. [there is a provision for urgent visa stamping case in consulate office, but I would not prefer that. because it may need more specific reason.....]