Confirmed July 2002 interview - New Delhi

immigration fee

Hi,

I have paid $260 with packet 3. After that they have increased the visa fees.

1. Do I have to pay the difference at New Delhi.
2. Do I have to pay $65 Issuance Fee.
3. Can I pay in dollars.

Thanks,
VT.

Employment Letter - Help

This is to confirm that has worked continuously at as a from to the present. We continue to make an offer of full-time, permanent (according to Department of Stat’s definition) employment to Mr. to serve as a at a wage of at least per year. This permanent position will commence as soon as immigration status permits him to accept it. This offer is still open and will continue to be open for the indefinite future.

I have concern with (according to Department of Stat’s definition) line. Guru’s do you have any clue if this kind of language will create an issue for me in Interview?

go_on .. i don\'t see as a problem ....

if u are uncomfortable, just request ur company to take it out ... if they don\'t agree then "NO SWEAT" ....:)

I had sent u an email ...

im9999 and gurus ... pls help ... Have intw in Delhi on July 11 and salary is 90 % of labor cert sal

I have July 11 intw.

My H-1 sal is 50 % of labor cert salary. Present salary is about 90% of LC salary. What kind of Employment Salary Letter should I get from the employer ?? Fortunately, my employer CAN ENDORSE any format in the JOB LETTER (good relationship with the employer).

All CP-gurus, Pls help !! im9999 - I had sent u a personal email a few days ago on the same matter. Please help !!

Has the Visa Issuance fee increased from $260 .. (If yes, how much ?)

Thanx in advance !

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no problem with ur case ....

90% of the LC is just as good as LC ....

The total fee has been increased to $335 ... we have already paid $260 (St. Louis), so will have to pay $75 at the consulate ...

I will check my email ... sorry to have missed it..

Thanx im9999

Per immi-search and email exchanges with few prospective P-ers, Employment letter should be addressed to New Delhi US Consulate"

Thnx im9999 4 ur advise

im9999 other and cp-er\'s

... Should I get letter made with a mention of current salary as "so and so working as and at $ salary" OR i should not mention of current salary and instead get it written as "Labor Dept. determined salary of $ will be paid on obtaining permanent residency" ? OR should I metion both - current salary and LC salary in $ amount in the letter.

Thanx again ...

Guys ... go_on, bsachar .... how does the consulate mail the P4 .. courier or registered mail??

Mine hasn\'t yet reached after 2 weeks...

be cognizant of tax returns

whatever you want the letter to say about the amoutn you are getting paid, make sure this is tallying with tax returns and obviously last 3 pay stubs